Multiple Sup Forums threads

>multiple Sup Forums threads
>multiple [s4s] tier threads
>1 Sup Forumsack thread with actual discussion

Remember somehow Sup Forums is the problem here and not memers

yeah i've been lurking for a couple weeks (just want to talk about silicon valley and some trailers) and the pedo posting is really creepy. i don't even get the BLACKED stuff

We're creepy, but harmless.

Actual discussion not pertaining to television and film.

>i don't even get the BLACKED stuff

I honestly don't think anyone here understands it.

it's autism
picture related
one of our ex janitors room

You also get permabanned but then come back and post again after 10 minutes somehow. Pretty interesting 2bh.

Heres her shitbin too

It doesn't take much time or effort to reset your router.

>le Sup Forums boogyman

I know right? Sup Forums is BASED

Give me a (you) if you're a based Centipede!

>pol a goodboy he dindu nuffin

All the pedoposting is done by a bot using VPNs.

What am I, chopped liver?

How many times a day are you going to make these threads you fucking aspie? Go back to Sup Forums if you're tired of getting told to fuck off.

>a bot
It's not a bot, it's just an autist.

So Sup Forums is the new Sup Forums now...
:stopmusic:

It's a bot using pre-solved captchas by third-worlders at a few cents per.
>literally paying to shitpost

There's a screencap of the bot owner talking about it on a pedo board on eight chan, maybe someone can post it.

Why does Sup Forums keep coming here if they hate the real culture of this board so much?

Why is Sup Forums always blaming other boards for its problems?

Because we got along like gangbusters before you interlopers showed up.

Go to another board or website if you don't enjoy this one any more.

What more do you expect from one of the dullest boards in the history of Sup Forums boards. Seriously each day following the virgins and his pals from Special Ed as they fight over what the best movies/shows are has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the boards’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of OC, all to make discussion unmagical, to make potential seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Nolan vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the Dark Knight Rises; he made sure the board would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for the series. Bane might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond meme in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least it was good in the beggining though
"No!"
The users are dreadful; the content was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time an user went to make a quality post, the user instead wrote shit.

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time garbage was reposted. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Sup Forums user's minds are so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that they has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Sup Forums by users of Sup Forums. They wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Sup Forums at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Sup Forums xD." And they were quite right. They were not being ironic. When you browse Sup Forums you are, in fact, trained to browse Sup Forums.