If you take a close up of his face and watch carefully, you can see that he's actually reading it from somewhere...

If you take a close up of his face and watch carefully, you can see that he's actually reading it from somewhere. You can see his eyes moving from left to right quickly if you look carefully.

I thought this guy was genuine but I hate him now.

wait WHAT???? I hate colbert now

Why are Sup Forumstards so obsessed with this guy ?

colbertposting is a normie meme

It's like how liberals used to be obsessed with shit Rush Limbaugh said.

Same shit, different generation. Now it's just complained about on social media instead.

>TELEVISION IS SCRIPTED!
>wow

Too bad you life isn't scripted, you wouldn't come across as such a retarded autist.

All shows aren't scripted. For example, Impractical Jokers.

>"So..."
>audience sits nervously
>short period of absolute dead silence
>"KARBLE....."
>gasps are heard from the audience
>"BRUMPT!!!"
>All white women immediately give birth to multiracial children without becoming pregnant
>A small Caucasian child seated in the third row of the audience ceases to exist
>Most white men in the audience undergo a chemical skin darkening process
>Colbert pulls a .357 Magnum from his pocket and shoots the remaining white men in the audience in the head
>The multiracial crowd are on the floor at this point in hysterics
>The sound waves from the laughter in the room shatter Colberts glasses, he removes them from his face
>An MPAA member runs towards the camera in an attempt to cut the live feed to the televised audience due to the violence of the situation
>Colbert shoots him in the head before he reaches the camera because he is a straight white male
>As he sees his reflection in the camera, the smile on Colberts face slowly fades and he stares blankly into the camera, he peers down to see that he ejacualted his pants too
>The sound of laughter slowly fades out and Colbert opens his mouth
>The only thing my mouth is good for is for being a holster for...
>He loads the .357 Magnum and sticks the barrell in his mouth
>In a muffled voice he says "thhhhss gnnnnn" as he pulls the trigger
>A new age of prosperity where members of all races and faiths share their possessions comes into being
>Jimmy Kimmels son lives to be 150 years old and finds the cure to every disease known to man
>Obamacare is enshrined in the US constitution

>Cut to entire studio audience, all now fallen down dead from exsanguination of no apparent cause. All homosexuals in the North American continent likewise mysteriously bleed to death simultaneously. Remaining survivors convert to Islam.

>He suddenly flicks his head back and smiles.
>"Stay right there ladies and gentlemen! Coming up is Brad Pitt and Miley Cyrus! Stick around!"

remember when Sup Forums was about feet feels and waifus and not this faggot shit?

>colbert walks on stage
>audience on the edge of their seat, some begin preemptively passing out from excitement
>colbert smirks
>so....marble zrump this week, I mean...really?
>at once - a cacophony of shrieks and laughter of immeasurable magnitude erupts from the crowd
>colbert chuckles to himself and then points at the camera
>i mean c'mon people - im looking at you, white males
>all the women in the audience immediately begin twerking on the one black guy in the bleachers until the vibrations begin superheating his body to neutron star level temperatures
>the camera zooms in on colberts face
>seriously, do you not realize what year it is?
>the tidal forces resulting from the combination of applause, laughter, and tribal dancing starts to alter the very fabric of time itself
>colberts face begins to bend and contort until it loses any resemblance to its original figure
>the universe as we know it rips and vanishes into sheer darkness, leaving only one cardboard sign from the audience floating indefinitely within the endless abyss
>"it was her turn"

because he is a propagandist for the political opposition, dumbass.

>tfw at this rate colbertposting will probably get banned

He's smart and funny. What's not to like?

OH HOHOHO HO HO HO HO, ZE ZDRUMPFF SHALL NYEVAH BE PREDDIDENT

>giving a shit about a leftwing faggot

>Rush Limbaugh
No one spammed Rush Limbaugh every day like this. And Colbert's a comedian, not a radio host. Both are pretty low bar, but Limbaugh is pretty serious with audience most of the time

Remember when Sup Forums was about Television & Film?

no, to be honest

Dude, leftwing news sites attacked Limbaugh on a daily basis.

Same, here. Funny

If you've actually used a teleprompter you'd know you move your eyes up and down, not left to right.

It's always just been memes related to tv/film, not actual tv/film.

I remember him popping up like once every few months, whenever the news cycle was in a lull. Kinda like Alex Jones now, though alot less funny

WTF is this guy's problem?

He sold his soul to the Jew pig and he deep down he regrets it.

Fuck you, San Diego

>liberals giving a shit about whatever retarded shit Rush Limbaugh says

>For example, literally what show

no they didn't your mind exists in an echo chamber that incepts you with persecution and victim complexes because it makes you easier to manipulate.

Rush would make the MSM and "leftwing" media when he did or said ridiculous shit.

That didn't make any sense, moran.