Is The Nerd Crew: Episode 2 the greatest work of satire/parody in the current decade so far?

Is The Nerd Crew: Episode 2 the greatest work of satire/parody in the current decade so far?

Yes.

Next question.

First two are great

idk what happened in the third one. They lost their way.

Third in the trilogy is typically the worst.
Fourth is a soft reboot.

If I subscribe to Previously Recorded on Twitch, do Mike and Jay see any of that money? I don't watch the streams enough to really make the $5 worth it if it only goes to PreRec stuff.

It's art.

>"Nerd" Crew

>all they talk about is Disney's Shit Wars

I think it's only fat and bald that see any of that cash. Why watch that shit anyway? Rich is a gigantic raging cunt and Jack is just boring.

Sometimes Jay's there. But if it doesn't go into the actual RLM videos, I'll just stick to giving them money on Patreon.

VERY COOL

>Jay unironically says "Very cool" and "Me personally" in the half in the bag reviews
>yfw they are satirizing themselves

All I know is Rich opening the container full of hot dogs might be the funniest thing I've seen all year.

all reviewers should be executed.

being ironic just cuz is fucking gay

As far as I'm concerned, Rich is only good for laughing, saying "OH MY GOOOOOOOD!" in his high pitched voice, and being Mike's punching bag.

to be fair that's really the only thing RLM have going for them

VERY cool

Yeah, but with their promo codes I got a pretty sweet subscription to Geek Crate

This series started off as the greatest thing on the internet but it completely lost it's charm after episode 2. They should either leave more breathing room between episodes to come up with better ideas or (hopefully not) drop it entirely

And the "Rey" action figure.

Quick question for you guys, when you watch RLM videos can you tell during the viewing who edited it?

It's always either Mike or Jay but I'm wondering what are the telltale signs that indicate who edited it.

I thought episode 4 was pretty good, but you probably need to have seen Collider, IGN unboxings to get it.

>it's a coffin for NEEEEEEEEEEEEERDS

had me laffin.

I heard the reason there wasn't an Oscar episode this year is because Mike made too many black jokes during filming and even Jay couldn't edit around them.

if it has a lot of Rich zoom-ins/focus then it's definitely Mike.

The point is that they pumps these things out and they become meaningless like the content they are parodying.

that's a given, but I mean more with technique.

and style.

this includes how its cut etc.

>the greatest work of satire/parody in the current decade so far

You need to get off Sup Forums kiddo

I would pay good money to get that figure from them...

this, why haven't they put some of these props up for auction? They'd make bank.