The golden shoe is one of the most retarded awards in football

Is this /bundes/?

>scoring is retarded

>La Liga on top of EVERY single list that's posted on here
>never considered the best league in the world by anyone on this board

what do you mean, we won 4 times

that's not bad

the Premier League is better

La Liga is the best league, but you also have to consider that their table only considers goals scored instead of goal diffrence and that means more goals obviously

Um no sweetie

Never, as in not at one point in time.

so if some guy scores 748297472 goals in the scottish league he wins the award?

Manchester City, Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool, Tottentham and Chelsea, call me back when La Liga has more than two teams

Fucking kek the delusion is unreal.

Atlético
If we are going put Arselel and Tottenham in the mix I guess I can put Villarreal, Valencia and Sevilla too

>Villarreal, Valencia and Sevilla
lol

I think because it's not so competitive

>outing yourself as a retard

Government-assisted statpadding is.

Competitiveness doesn't equal better teams. By that logic the NBA isn't the best basketball league in the world

>5 teams in the knockouts
>2 teams left
kek
KEK

Is a shoe a boot?

I’ve never heard anyone refer to football shoes before.

lots of mediocre Argentine players are starters there

>2 out of those 7 watch our league wins were Jardel
Based

before 1996: yes
after 1996: no because it is now coefficient based determined by league ranking

>le local league players are better than those traitorous european club Argentines
You live in the past.

>Arsenal
>Tottentham
>Mancity
cool current century european cup winners bro

>Liga NOS is 2nd
Perhaps I should watch it after all.

Competitiveness ≠ Better teams, you right. In fact, CL has been often won by spanish teams last years.
But probably competitiveness = Better League.
However, here we're talking about scoring. It's normal that Liga is the first League. The two best players ever are playing there for many years, and the defense is not the best quality of spanish football.

so 1 goal in the SPL equals like .6 in the premier league?

>The two best players ever are playing there for many years
k but spanish teams won like 8 out of the last 12 europa leagues years, what does that have to do with Ronaldo and Messi? why aren't italian/english/german teams winning this cup more if people claim la liga is shit besides Real/Barca?

sevilla would beat all those teams except city

>The two best players ever

Attached: 1521745505174.gif (266x268, 1.07M)

la liga and epl have shit defending
most serie a teams play defensive football

no catenaccio doesn't mean shit defending

real and barca destroy everyteam with 5-6 goals
real got scored on THREE(3) times by girona
pls

>Valencia
>Vilarreal

You're being ridiculous.

>5 teams in KO's
>Ever being accomplished by any other league

kek
KEK

Friendly reminder that the Liga 1 (and most certainly Parva Liga) winners should be stripped of the awards because of rigged matches.

Then maybe you should attack so you can have at least 1 team that doesn't get bent over by a non-retard team in the EL.

>Eusébio twice
>The White Yazalde
>Fernando "Bi-Bota" Gomes
>Jardel (he won two times, but it was actually three times, fuck kevin philipps)

based portugal

gee I wonder why

Attached: kekaldo3.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

Compare sevilla, valencia and atletico in european competitions with those of totenham, city and arsenal mkay?

Yes italian teams defend so well that they have the record number of lost finals

When it comes to the european stage, Valencia and Sevilla are better than Arsenal and City.

>only two teams

>atlético playing 2 CL finals against Real
>Sevilla destroying Europa League stats and eventually btfo muh mamchastar

Nice try, Mateo

It atleast is a 2 team league. The premier league, ligue 1, serie a and bundesliga are all 1 team leagues.

Serie A isnt. Actually it is the only one of the five biggest leagues in europe that still doesnt have a clear champion. Or at least that hasnt have a clear champion for the mayority of the season. Juve only holds a 2 point advantage over Napoli.

La Liga is the only league that comes close to this.

>6 years of juve wins lol
>2005-2010 was inter wins lol
If you take 2001-2002 season as the cut off date la liga has had more different winners than serie a.

It has been the same champion for 6 straight years, and maybe 7. But if you have been following Serie A this season, you would have noted that Napoli had overpowered Juve until February. And at the start of hte season, Lazio and Inter were also contenders until November or December. Meanwhile, Barca dominated La Liga since November or something, and Bayer and PSG have faced no opposition.

Serie A has been by far the most interesting league this season.

>muh goals

anyone who thinks this way, does not understand the game of football