Erlich Bachman, this is you as an old man. I'm ugly and I'm dead. Alone

Erlich Bachman, this is you as an old man. I'm ugly and I'm dead. Alone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Wq54dK0aBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I own 10% of this thread.

Doesn't he call him Eric?

He's cute, I'd hit it.

8 octoopuss recipee

>cute
He looks like a fish

i e a t d a f i s h

MotherFUCK

Special occasion

find it weird that some SJW piece of shit hasn't cried wolf over the funny yellow man

give it time.

That's because if you've been to a four year college you've probably met a chinese export who is this culturally and verbally similar

Good thread

This. Here. Pied piper

>be asian
>starving barely afford eating once a day
>see this fucking guy

i couldve had this fucking job goddammit, how much u think he gets paid?

My names Eric Bachman I'm a lying FUCK

I stay here for 1 year.

i smoke in bedroom. special occasion.

>comedic acting is easy you just read the lines

have you seen his part? any asian can play that. im kinda a chad asian tho so i probly wouldnt get casted. that guys full on fob autist asian, perfect for the part.

THE KHAN OF OUR GENERATION

MIKE JUDGE DOES IT AGAIN

>What about garbage?

How do they attend college with such limited grasp of the English language?

khan was kinda alpha sometimes at least. this guys just full on autism.

They come over on scholarships or they're sheltered Chinamen who have only gone to non-English school. A guy who lived in my dorm got assigned a total FOB guy as a roommate. He was basically Jian Yang. He didn't gut fish probably only because there was no kitchen/sink in the dorm, but he somehow managed to make the whole place smell like fish anyways. He would disappear for days on end and then show up in his usual fucking stupid sweatpants and slippers just to grab some random thing out of his closet before disappearing again.

If you go to a University of California college, you're pretty much guaranteed to come across one of these guys.

the short answer is they all cheat on the TOEFL test

this.

they do it here in australia too.

I don't really blame them, they can't speak english, they can't study properly, their only real option is to cheat but it's fucking bullshit that the government just takes their money without question.

And then what? How can they pass the courses in college without english?

they cheat on those as well. it's a fucking epidemic. Though I don't know how many actually graduate. A lot get busted and kicked out.

>have you seen his part? any asian can play that. im kinda a chad asian tho so i probly wouldnt get casted. that guys full on fob autist asian, perfect for the part.

>chad
>asian
pick one

I see no harm. As you said, government happily takes their money.They also bring income as they 'study' for 4+ years, and then they return to their country with their shiny diploma

1 year of rent for that????!!!??

I DON'T PAY RENT FOR ONE YEAR

Haven't seen any of S4 yet but does he have any good lines?

Probably because half the cast are mentally ill liberals and are exempt from that, unless they make fun of trannies

>Eric Bachman. Is your refrigerator running? I am Mike Hunt.

why doesn't Sup Forums discuss this TV show?

youtube.com/watch?v=9Wq54dK0aBs

Because Chinks won't deal with this shit like we do

>They say nothing
rekt

>have really bad yellow fever
>see this guy
>looks so much like a chick i had to pause for a moment before putting my hand down my pants

i might just go with it tbqh