If your country is landlocked then its pretty much a non-country

If your country is landlocked then its pretty much a non-country.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landlocked_country#Doubly_landlocked
reuters.com/article/us-slovenia-croatia/slovenian-pm-cancels-croatia-visit-over-maritime-dispute-idUSKCN1BX1MH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you country doesn't have coasts in at least 2 oceans then its pretty much a non-country

i hope trump nukes your shit country

if your country doesn't border at least 16 countries its pretty much a non-country

If your country doesn't completely surround at least two other countries then its pretty much a non-country.

>His """country's"""" ocean access is trough a choke point controlled by other nations

>2 oceans
>not 3

Ha ha ha, pitiful

We may as well be.

What's the most landlocked cunt?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landlocked_country#Doubly_landlocked

Liechtenstein and Uzbekistan

>his """country""" doesn't have the biggest gulf in the world name after it

>a fucking Christmas tree
This is hilarious

>his """continent""" is named after someone from my country

> Panama is not a non-country
Nice try, Pablo Wilson.

Who

>be Slovenia
>have coastline
>still have no real sea access

Breaking news, earlier this year the disputed terriotry was given to Slovenia.

I can't find it desu

Literally 5 seconds dude
On 29 June 2017, the Permanent Court of Arbitration issued a binding ruling on the border, ruling on the disputed parts of land border, drawing the border in the Gulf of Piran, and ruling that Slovenia should have direct access to international waters in the north Adriatic Sea using a corridor crossing Croatian waters.[8] It also ruled on several other disputed border areas. The ruling was hailed by Slovenia but Croatia said it would not implement it.[9][10][11]

>The ruling was hailed by Slovenia but Croatia said it would not implement it
Being the key part, the dispute is still on, apparently
reuters.com/article/us-slovenia-croatia/slovenian-pm-cancels-croatia-visit-over-maritime-dispute-idUSKCN1BX1MH

Slovenia will get this in their favour. I have a feeling.

if your country is smaller than 8.515.000 km2, you're pretty much a non-country.

If your country doesn't own at least 3000 islands then it's a non country

Well, Vatican is not much of a country but a city-state, so you're fucked up, signor Macaroni.

If you country doesn't own at least 1/6 of a world surface, it's pretty much non country.