youtube.com/watch?v=CTZyorJVeqI
reddit.com/user/clwsham
discord.gg/zpe72
steamcommunity.com/groups/NZPOL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pt4 of tonight's NZ Sup Forums

first for I'm gonna kill myself

We need a thread theme people.

I mean where in Auckland specifically you nonce.

Any NZ bros here imported ciggies from overseas?

Did you get pinged by customs and shit? Like online shopping

The math, at least here, was taught mostly to get you to understand the logic of stuff, and also binary and all that shit, as long as you can understand the logic and get through the exams you are good, it won't come up again

Second for I'm gonna kill myself.

rizon.net/chat

Put #pasta as your channel
irc.rizon.net #pasta if you're connecting from a client

Mount Albert, lad.

Did she ever get that 20 bucks?

youtube.com/watch?v=dBej8cZj43Q

I'm not sure about ciggies, but I know once you hit over a certain amount of money, you have to pay tax.

It really comes down to whether the company lists the value on the outside of the package.

I'm really gay.

Let's get some NZ meetups going.

Yeah, The limits are low, but I just wanted to know if people getting pinged by customs, i guess stealth packages would be cool.

Ey that's close enough. Add me on Steam?

poos and chinks are overrated in i.t. desu, the chinese cheat like crazy, never turn up to classes and are all super arrogant, the poos are just plain incompetent

Why're you killing yourself, family?

Don't have steam.
Don't have Facegoy either.

Where is this guy posting?

someone should make a Kiwi /pol FB group

The poos answer questions under their breath and get visibly upset when the lecturers respond to someone else who answered in an audible tone, the chinks sleep, the poo females never shut the fuck up talking to each other and then there are a few autistic whites who ask annoying fucking questions and hold the entire lecture up

My life is a cul-de-sac with a big fat "No Exit" sign slapped by it.

Ok???

Is there a steam group?

ok, are any of the docos any good, and relevant?
are any of them gonna red pill anyone?

Done.
fb.com/YoungNZF/

have you ever encountered a maori or islander in it? i haven't yet, but i imagine it would be hilarious or insanely frustrating depending on the situation

You gotta be gay, the government says white men have to eat dicks pretty much.

Let it out bro, we understand.

Suck my cock America. I want to eat cum.

Joshie?

:3

Add me on steam
ID: clwsham

thats a page not a group

>and then there are a few autistic whites who ask annoying fucking questions and hold the entire lecture up
REEEEE

oh, and that flag Queen thing is more disturbing the more you look at it

Columbine was going SJW with a "Nobody's allowed to wear offensive things this year at Halloween", hence the Cho one and these were posted on their event page for getting the word out.

Someone should not. Linking faceberg with Sup Forums is fucking cancer.

Stream it, bruh. Also gib specifics

I saw one Maori who I presume was either half white or raised by whites because he didn't act like a Maori. He was ex-military, apparently and made friends with one of the autists. I haven't seen him in a while, so I figure he must've dropped out of failed.

I got pinged by customs once mate. But not for ciggies. I'd just been visiting my old man in the UK and I got pulled out of the line for a random search. I wasn't to worried because I knew I didn't have anything illegal. So they start rummaging through my suitcase and they pull out two books which I didn't even know where in there. Turns out that for a laugh my dad had put in a copy of the Quran and a book about the life of Adolf Hitler. And they say to me "Why do you have these books in particular sir" and I don't know where it came from but I told the greatest lie I've ever come up with "I'm studying extremism from different cultural perspectives" and they bought it probably because the books weer so conflicting. Turns out that wasn't even the worst thing he placed in my Suitcase. As I was unpacking at home I found a fucking dehydrated Frog tucked into one of my socks. I've never been back to visit since

youtube.com/watch?v=xe9rh_BH4bQ
Yeah she did my man, posting top nz memes in thread
youtube.com/watch?v=CTZyorJVeqI

No.
Hello poofter.
reddit.com/user/clwsham

added you m9, add me lads i'm Otto von Bismarck

How did New Zealander media report on Brexit?

>fb.com/YoungNZF/
>Follow up our great night out in Auckland by joining us in Palmerston North!
Why the fuck would Andrew Jackson ever be in the same room as 3 filthy modern day democrats and whoever the fuck that bald cunt is? Also why the fuck does the NZF party have filthy fucking democrats as the image for some party they're going to?

Don't even get me started, man

>Linking faceberg with Sup Forums is fucking cancer.

AGREED - kinda why I'm here instead of there

they're the same everywher
hipster-tier leftist media were against it, but some were pro-brexit with reservations, not really many fully pro-brexit media.

>like this

fark
i hardly use it
requesting pic of the scooby doo freddie pulling off the mask revealing reddit .png

Steam Group:Kiwi Sup Forums

They followed the "Oh no, it's Armageddon!" line of ((("""reporting"""))).

media is trying to tell us the story that you all regret it and want another referendum. (note that I don't watch tv news)

did you make it? can't find it by searching

>"A lot of the people who voted Brexit to say 'fuck the system' are regretting it now."
>"Nigel Farage is racist."
>"They should have a second referendum."

Also that old people shouldn't be allowed to vote because they're going to die sooner.

NZ Sup Forums discord server:

discord.gg/zpe72

steamcommunity.com/groups/NZPOL

whyyyy

Bumping with meme

I have to get up in 6 hours haha.

>discord
Botnet

going to church?

must be retiring time... fortunately no happenings in our free-ish land

Fucken kek, he sounds either hard case or a cunt, or both

Work.

but its sunday, are you a hospofag?

No. I'm a student. Sunday is the only day I have free.

he could be a poorfag

Pretty much for anyone that is alt right. fb.com/groups/978821122216621/

lol, piggy muldoon

I'm keen. Who here is in Christchurch, in addition to qt joshie?

Why is it that when old people are talking about Rugby they call it Football?

because soccer only came here in the 80s

this

We should use the mumble server at mumble.co.nz

chch here. not sure if a meetup is a good idea though

Fuck you, that was Sup Forums.

Also holy shit, that photo. That's all mainly construction work around there now. Rip old hack.

Anyway, a meet up in chch would be good. Jump on the discord.

this is the sort of meet up pol would be

Big fucking storm suddenly from out of no where. Lights flickering. Glad i didn't go ahead and do a burn off i would have a fire from one end of the valley to the other.

I hated the old hack. Im not in the photo and wouldnt have known about Sup Forums back then but it was taken outside of my old high school and the people in it all went there too. Fucking retards.

Wouldnt wanna hang out with them either.

Anyway ive seen the /k/ meetup jizz brownies screenshot. not keen on that bro

Alright bro, stay home.

I've met too many of your type who are too afraid to meet other people because they're worried about those same reasons. Bunch of cucks.

Bump from some shitty chch party

Fine ill come along, dont want to be a cuck.
Where would we organize a chch meetup?