Greatest artist alive?

Greatest artist alive?

youtube.com/watch?v=NLZRYQMLDW4

Music videos cannot be ki-

rza already did it and with honesty and authenticity unlike this dishonest hack

>Kendrick
>dishonest hack
He's literally, in a literal way, the realest nigga alive

Imagine being the person who made this post, needlessly contrarian and dismissive and name dropping an artist he likes so you seem intelligent

Bitch, sit down
Biyombo

What was with the Asian words and stuff?

>raps about his inner nigger

11/10 Album of the century

“I’m an Israelite, don’t call me black no more, that word is only a color, it ain’t facts no more,”

what did he mean by this

this, desu

Nigga even wearin them payots

Don't you know Judaism comes from Africa?

Imagine being a Sup Forums drone trying to convince Sup Forums to listen to a meme conscience rapper

that's not Kanye though

manlet rapper

kek

Manlet or not, he get more pussy in a week then you in you're whole life

He is just pretending to be a "hood gangster soldier" for his rap cred. It takes away from his lyrics when you know he is a fraud.

He's still a manlet tho

i like cocks doe

name a track where he claims to be a gangster/soldier

And so does Leonardo Dicaprio yet he is still a manlet aswell. The amount of girls you sleep with does not make you any taller.

Atleast the girls that fuck me do it because they like me. The only girls these celebrities get with are just looking for fame and fortune.

You can tell Sup Forums is full of plebs when they suck off kanye and this terrible album.

The only purpose of being good looking and or/tall is to get pussy

why do you keep posting this nigger here? there is NO reason for this rap nigger bullshit to be on Sup Forums
even Sup Forums makes more sense. please fuck off. reported.

What's the big deal about this retard? He's just being a nigger more elaquently
>muh coke
>muh girlz
>muh loyalty
Yawn

>a shoe spokesman
>the 'realest nigga alive'
lol

Kanye has more ounce of talent on his pinky toe than you will ever in your life. you're just jelly af.

Kanye is the Beethoven of this generation you fucking pleb

Casuls.

>elaquently
he's a dumb nigger. there's dozens of rappers out there more eloquent and lyrical.

This board is 18+

Why do you underage Sup Forums drones constantly try tro live vicariously through these no talent negroids being pushed to the lowest denominator masses by goldburgstein records for an easy profit.

Liking kanye is like being a huge fan of Michael Bay movies

The video...?

Also, there isn't a board for art in general, Kendrick is more than just a singer/rapper