Tfw you don't own racist polish lego knock-off set in which armed policemen chase a negro

>tfw you don't own racist polish lego knock-off set in which armed policemen chase a negro

Other urls found in this thread:

cobi.pl/zabawki/klocki/action-town/transporter-opancerzony-swat,art,8340.html
youtube.com/watch?v=sluiKxsw6tA
cobi.pl/zabawki/klocki/bitwa-o-berlin/
youtube.com/watch?v=bohVZ4K-DRo
youtube.com/watch?v=dfCIfCLZcF0
youtube.com/watch?v=9dMUQA7Iojo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Leave the refugees alone!

MFW this is real

cobi.pl/zabawki/klocki/action-town/transporter-opancerzony-swat,art,8340.html

>reality
>racist

Is it THAT weird?
Im serious, would ppl complain in you country? No one bats an eye here

>racist
>reality

That poor, poor man. He must have been starving back in Syria!

why even live?

Cobi is pretty based, the blocks are lego-compatible, good molds but shitty plastic and figures. Other than that Cobi had the coolest, most reusable assets.

I thought it was a joke. It's real:

youtube.com/watch?v=sluiKxsw6tA

Never change, Poland, never change.

>

kek

Half the fucks around here probably couldn't even import this without being arrested.

I want it.

Fucking Kobi. Nothing like giving your kid his own s*viet artillery set.
Google "klocki kobi" for more.

The nigger is a thief according to Google translate:

> A specialized police unit is in the process of training . Tomorrow is planned to be a very dangerous action break up a gang of thieves . Marines must be prepared and trained to the highest level . The commandos have prepared a special armored vehicle . Thanks to the opening rear hatch commandos can quickly capture the thief and lock him behind bars special . The vehicle roof is also open hatch . Very often they commandos carry out the action in a difficult terni , because the car has a steering wheel axle . The model of the vehicle after the deposit is 18 cm long and 9.5 cm in height .

BUT HEY AT LEAST YOU GET AN (ADDITIONAL) HELMET ;__;

What's wrong with that?

correct

man?

no, no, no, this is a boy of just 15, he wuz a good boy

>google it
>oh shit they sell it on amazon
>its a cucked version without the giga nigga

kek

cobi.pl/zabawki/klocki/bitwa-o-berlin/

they have whole battle for berlin collection

>giga nigga
This made me kek out loud and i'm on a bus so people are staring ;-;

•_•

theyre just jealous of your happiness

we not exacly like ruskies here. But looking at Kobi range they have all sorts of vehicles, japan planes, german tanks, murica tanks.

Even terrorist storming checkpoint set like pic related. And I bet they dont cost shitton of money like lego dose.

have 2 blacks stolen the van ?
just see the tops of the heads

>buy this set
>buy shitton of brick niggas
>build a diorama of Mogadishu

BASED POLAND
A
S
E
D

~60 to 100 pln, depending on shop and set.
It's the seats.

People who are obsessed with racial symbolism will look at people of certain races as symbols. Therefore, they'll be racist.

You only believe that's racist because you've been fed a narrative that blacks portrayed in any negative way, ESPECIALLY if it is accurate, is racist.

>would ppl complain in you country?

Without a shadow of a doubt. People here get up in arms over the implication of racism or sexism, real or imagined.

it makes 15-25 USD if anyone would be curious

>cobi.pl/zabawki/klocki/bitwa-o-berlin/

I just noticed prices, 30PLN for a tank, last time I checek some lego set it was 600 cuz Lego and Star Wars shit. My kid gonna have fuckin Battle for Berlin for than price. Also I can play too.

neat, and they are quite cheap.

>Catching that 16v beast in your 12v clunker with two on board

Not this time whitey

You could just call up the company and specifically order a thousand giga nigga pieces only.

Maybe the USA white nationalist should open up a toy maker business in Poland. They would be immune to SJW Bullshit and could sell their products over their websites.

My only beef with them is their heads, but I can propably buy bunch of lego for nothing on Webz.

You gotta love the molotov cocktail throw demonstration

My only beef is not enough Polish vechicles.

wtf i hate legos now

pls no

Where can i send this image to get holocaust shekels from polish governament.

Complete with captured german banners. Holy shit.

And suddenly this thread got sad

Pity our shops only seem to stock overpriced LEGO shit.

>polish flag over the brandenburg gate

WE WUZ LIBERATORS AN' SHEIT

Literally what? You Varsovian kikes were long dead before the Warsaw Uprising.

Promoting totalitarian ideologies is forbidden so you'd have to put a good enough spin to it, for example jew-and-oven toy sets for educational purposes.

youtube.com/watch?v=bohVZ4K-DRo

Is it illegal to promote in other countries , if yo don't sell or advertise them there?
As in they would only be made there, and sold other places, so they wouldn't be proofing anything in Poland.

lol learn your history so you're not an embarassment

i want more of this

>the non jews are aware!

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Oy vey!
youtube.com/watch?v=dfCIfCLZcF0

>copypasta

Sorry, let me clarify. Promoting as in "presenting as good, agitating for". It's vague enough law to get away with a lot.

Sorry, what it means to say in less words is 'take your tumblr gifs and return to reddit, tripfag.'

As in the producer could get away with a lot or the Government shills could get away with a lot when charging you with breaking that law?

>Tumblr
>Reddit

Producer though a lot depends on the judge.

We have a few now, and they're badass.

satanic trips of kek

I mean WW2 ones.

You should add 'realistic guns' for the burgers.

you forgot to mention the truck has a fucking eagle on the door

most of them are too rare to be known

Racist? It's simply representing reality, 99% of the time it's shitskin muslims attacking normal folk, look what happened yesterday, iranian shitskin muslim shooting up McDonalds screaming alluh ackbar.

He was shouting about a roach infestation though.

>black soldier
>white terrorist

No, haven't you read the news, that was a white right wing racist.

It's becouse it's the US army edition

Like the Warsaw Uprising is that well known. Jews have made even the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising more known. Yet it's still in. Isn't Poland their largest market after all?

It was an Iranian guy shouting "Allahu Akbar!"

dat AK tho

SS identified the culprit

He was as white as average argentinian is.

youtube.com/watch?v=9dMUQA7Iojo

It is. Anyway Polish early war constructions looks kinda awkward not like late war german or russian.

there is 7TP tho

Still look quite kewl. After all you got all these German vehicles attacking Polish ones on their box covers.

I'm just telling you what the MSM here is saying. They're reporting him as having right wing motives and ties to Pegida in Germany. And his goals were to remove immigrants,

Look at that truck driver, he knows he's hauling nuclear waste to poison a nearby river to remove the Kebab.

KEK

Have a little compassion for the guy. How do you expect him to survive without whey?

>"Check out tank I build"
>"You idiot, if tank, where is gun?"
>"Is no room, driver sits in middle"
>"Can you not be adding it on to side?"
>"That would be looking stupid"
>"Which is more stupid? Gun on side or tank with hole, unable to return fire?"

Holy shit i need this