O.K /pol

Now that the shooter was confirmed as a non-muslim
Can you stop blaming islam?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/munich-shooting-shopping-centre-mcdonalds-gunman-identified-ali-david-sonboly-german-iranian-suicide-a7152116.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9dMUQA7Iojo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_in_Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=9dMUQA7Iojo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As long as the majority of terror attacks come from Muslims, they will always be blamed and for good reason.

But he was not a muslim
Even his name was David

>Iranian
>Non-Muslim

That's like being a Leaf and not being a Leaf at the same time.

Majority of terror attack in America are carried out by socially isolated white males though.

Racists are not interested on the truth, bro. They'll just ignore facts and wait for the next media's bait to blame minorities.

I don't think you are able to comprehend my point. Most likely because the average Egyptian IQ is 81, which is borderline Sub Shara African levels.

The 3000 who died in the Twin Towers muslim attack would disagree with you.

Good infographic, going on Facebook right now.

Thx :)

Except for things like San Bernadino, 9/11, Orlando shootings, etc. Muslims are highly over represented in every country they are allowed in.

Also, the majority of terror attacks in China is carried out by socially isolated Chinese males. Do you understand my point?

He did not have any allegince to terroists
And did not shout allauh akbar
Also he was bullied at school
why you blame islam?
>81 iq
Maybe because Egyptians were black ?

An Iranian is not a white male. I would have been content to drop this whole fucking thing had germany and cnn not tried to push the white male shooter narrative for an Iranian born on german soil. But they did. They fucking had to, as always. So I will not stop. Ever.

Even if THIS shooter had ZERO relation to Islam, are you unable to understand that the MAJORITY of terror attacks come from Muslims?

> the shooter was confirmed as a non-muslim

c.n.

And even if he wasn't, he was still a shitskin and shouldn't have been in Germany.

>Maybe because Egyptians were black ?
Just like a fat chick.

the shooter was a moslem. his name was Ali David Sonboly.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/munich-shooting-shopping-centre-mcdonalds-gunman-identified-ali-david-sonboly-german-iranian-suicide-a7152116.html

source that he wasn't a muslim? Not that I don't believe you but he is a tanned German with Iranian heritage screaming Allah Ackbar as he kills.

Again you prove that he was not muslim
Ali is arabic name not muslim
And david is jewish
He was a jew

Excellent, I've been praying the shooter was a muslim, now confirmed.

Jew
Not muslim
Ali= arabic name not muslim
David= jewish name

>names are an indicator of ethnicity

Are Egyptians really that retarded?

The original Muslims were Jews, hence it is an Abrahamic religion.

Jews are not ethnic group
Well, At least half of them
Also muslims do not name david

Indeed they are. Even one of the prophets of Islam is named David. I guess that means he is not Muslim right? Makes me laugh to be honest that someone can be so dense.

Wtf? I hate muslims now
Born again #Jew_shill reporting in

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9dMUQA7Iojo

ALLUHA AKBAR

July 23rd 2016 the day Sup Forums was officially cucked by the media

>Ali= arabic name not muslim
Yes, because Arabs have absolutely nothing to do with Islam, what? :^)

>David= jewish name
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_in_Islam
>David, or Dawud (Arabic: داؤد, translit. Dā’ūd, pronounced [daːʔuːd], Daud, Dawoud or Dawud), (circa 1043 BC - 937 BC?), is recognized in Islam as a prophet, messenger (Rasul),[1][2] and lawgiver of God, and as a Khalif and a righteous king of the United Kingdom of Israel, which itself is a holy country in Islam.

Do you have anything solid why he's not a muslim or are you just shilling for your goatfucker cult here?

>Also muslims do not name david
See above, why wouldn't they?

yeah but this is one attack , if we compare the number of the attacks carried out by whites/blacks vs muslims attacks in america the margin would be huge

The kingdom of israel
David in islam is a jew and so his grandparents and grandsons
But the kingdom he ruled was only holy in islam
Also a lot of non arabs name arabic names
Like pakis iranians indonesians and malaysians
But you will still blame islam

>Also a lot of non arabs name arabic names
And a lot of non-Jews name Jewish names.

>But you will still blame islam
I don't blame it entirely, don't worry. Him being a subhuman shitskin like you is also an important factor.

yeah i cant help but wonder how come when a whole army attacks a country or a drone attack or f16 attacks that kills hundreds are not called Terrorist attack ?

Witnesses in mall already stated he was yelling "Aloha Snackbar"

OP is trolling

Because those drone attacks are legitimized by international law, while terrorist attacks aren't.

if a "muslim" robber robs a bank , would he be called a muslim robber or just a robber. this guy clearly used nationalism as his motive rather than religion therefore religion is not to blame here.

Well the percentage of muslim filth in the US is tiny but they have killed 1000's including 9/11, it's no wonder Americans want to keep these violent medieval barbarians out of their lands and why Donald Trump is so popular.

no its not!!! no law in the wold allows anyone to target and kill civilians

Start shit, get fucked

Protip: Limit yourself to killing Leafs and you'll be safe.

Some differences:
1) People robbing a bank don't yell Glory to Jesus
2) People robbing a bank don't shoot everyone and not steal any money, they just want a body count
3) People robbing a bank aren't part of a death to all Americans cult

Nice try but when a Christian or Bhuddist or Amish person commits a crime it is rarely motivated by their religion.

so you dont have a problem with the attacks , you just have a problem with who is doing them. right?

>this time it wasn't islam
>therefore it's never islam

ok

you missed my point , i meant for this attack his motive wasnt religious attack and no he did not yell allah akbar

It probably is a muslim but the fraufuhrer has stopped the police from releasing that information.

>daily inner city drive bys and gang shootings that are never covered in news
>few random white kids on psychotropics shoot up a school get all the press

He was Iranian and there are witness reports of him yelling Allahu Akbar. This was motivated by his religion. If you think yelling that while shooting people means he has no religious motivations than I can not argue with that.

See >Him being a subhuman shitskin like you is also an important factor.

He shouldn't have been in Germany in the first place, just like all those other non-Germans. We all know that subhumans are more likely to commit crimes, which even second or third generation subhumans prove.

You can't assimilate shit into a human society. Acting as if we're complaining just because of his religion is a strawman.

Islam is shit regardless of what this dolt did.
Shitskins are shit regardless of what they believe

There are no civilians intentionally targeted :^)

>few random white kids
Dindu nuffin : The white edition

>Blacks commit murders at 8 times the rate of whites
> 8000 black on black murders in Chicago since early 2000s

Still crying about the few random white criminals that get all the news

>unconfirmed reports of him yelling Allah Akbar

Instead we have video evidence of him calling himself a German and slurring Turks and all his victims were non-whites

really makes you think

>look it wasn't a mudshit that means they are all (((peaceful)))

You're a typical mudshit.

Don't you have a caliphate to be building

He was a sandnigger, all his lack of Islamic faith proves to me is that all sand niggers have to go back

This wasn't even implied you fucking roach shitstain.

Kill yourself.

OK, I guess you know better than the actual fucking witnesses

>There are no civilians intentionally targeted :^)

k.

its much easier for you to just say "we dont care about shitskins dieing and we only care about white people" than trying to find a way to rationalize the mass murder committed by you. really why even bother arguing ?

He was a shitskin. An iranian sandnigger. This is clear evidence of the fact that sandniggers are subhuman, uncivilized and violent apes whether they are muslim or not and should be eradicated from the west.

>Sandniggers killing other sandniggers instead of innocent westerners for a change
Still doesn't mean Sup Forums is wrong.

>few random white kids on psychotropics shoot up a school get all the press
what if i say :

>few random muslim kids on psychotropics shoot up a school get all the press

Lib logic:

> This Arab mass murderer wasn't even Islamic, so we should bring a million more Arabs into our nation

Unconfirmed? It's in the police reports smart guy. Not my fault you can't read German or don't have the desire to do some research on the topic.

Then we go by statistics. Uh oh it looks like Muslims are both covered more in the news AND commit more terror attacks per capita than any group. Try again you cockroach.

I don't think anyone defending Islam actually believes what they are saying. They fucking can't. It is 2016 and these faggots are screaming "god is great" when they get killed on purpose or kill folks. Pathetic.

Post Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards.

in america?

Bumb

No, Jaffar, it only proves that the sandniggers can be dangerous even if they are not muslim

I'm more of a cyber dragon fan myself.

>Even his name was David

So it was the jews who did this!

But iranians are not sand niggers
Iranians are white
Iranians are descants of indo european germanic aryans
Even iran means land of aryans

He was Iranian.

He was a low IQ foreigner who didn't belong.

cnn reported that according to wintnesses he was shouting allah aukbar while doing the shooting. So clearly he was a muslim.

Almost all sandniggers are technically white. We use the term "sandnigger" to describe a """person""" of any ethnic group originated in Middle East.

Prove that they're "intentionally directing attacks against the civilian population" and you have a case according to the Rome Statute that you can bring before the International Criminal Court. Or maybe someone already did, which would support your position. Feel free to look.

And yes, I don't care about shitskins dying and I only care about white people.

But I also care about the truth, and the truth is that you have no case before the ICC, which makes civilian casualities tragic events that inevitably happen in war, not terrorism.

>"we dont care about shitskins dieing and we only care about white people"

Of course whites care more about other whites in the same way shitskins care more about other shitskins, what a bizarre and obvious thing to say??

In the same way that nobody in the West gives a flying fuck about some sandnigger getting blown away in some filthy islamic shithole country 1000's of miles away, I'd have thought that was glaringly obvious.

Are you an American expat or something?

I wonder what makes you think so.

Nope.

Not true. The majority of terror attacks reported by mainstream media are carried out by White males, but this is not a case of reality. Especially as a German, you should know better than to put your faith into the news.

There was exactly one unconfirmed witness who stated this. You are reaching here

Bumb

That was done by the government

This
Muslims had nothing to do with it

youtube.com/watch?v=9dMUQA7Iojo

Fake

You forgot to add "liberal Democrat" to your list of descriptors.

It was an Iranian muslim guy shouting allah akbar before gunning down children in McDonalds, typical muslim behaviour that we have come to expect from this violent backwards religion

Witness interview by a major news channel. As has been said, this was another filthy muslim motivated by his religion.

What is it like to be presented with facts and your only retort is that the facts must be false somehow?

Stopping socially isolating and bullying people may be a good idea, then.

Jews and mudslims are the same shit : both of them are semits by ethnicity , so go fuck yourself Ahmed.

>%12
way high tbqh