Showed a fraction of my powerlevel while talking to some girls at work and got instantly called a racist...

Showed a fraction of my powerlevel while talking to some girls at work and got instantly called a racist. And i thought my country was not cucked.

How did you show it?

never show your power level
there is always a leftist around to call you nazi

What did you say?

I just had an arguement 5 minutes ago with my girlfriend.

I said Trump would be better than Hilary.

Let me guess...She played the woman card.

I can't really remember how it got to politics, but we were discussing how do we feel towards other nations and i just basically said that i dislike negros, jews and russians

this one lithuanian kid I know is a lanky blue-pilled fuck. case closed amígo

nazi

feels bad man

Just like that.....
wow....Absolute savage
Was she someone important in your life or just some random bitch you'll never see again?

>"Showed a fraction of my powerlevel"
Ofc they would call you racist if you said you hated nigs, kikes, and ruskies.

>mfw I don't even care
>They call me racist
>I just say "Well, yeah" and continue not giving a fuck

Oh, that's racist isn't it? Good for you though

Just someone who i work with this summer, but she lives in my area

maybe she is of catsap descend, maybe the russian part ticked her off

Well, no harm done

Leftists do not listen, she asked why do I dislike those people, I explained and she just looked at me and said that im racist. It's very fucking weird for me bc all the people i know and consider friends are extremely redpilled

>Be me
>Be American
>Tell muslim in a convenience mart to go fuck a pig
>Other customers get ready to throw down if muzzie chimps out
>Muzzie senses the immediate peril and scurries back to it's den
God it feels great to be American

Maybe, but she has a jews nose

You literally are a racist though. But the real question is, is racism wrong?

Hint: no

>A fraction
Nigga you went over 9000

Seriously you gotta ease people into that shit

Jokes on you, I have seen 2 niggers in my life and not a single muddie

General rule : if you want to reveal your power level use statistics and facts, even lies, don't go out right
>GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

She played the Trump is a racist card.

I said do you realise Trump is massively popular with alot of minorities, pretty strange for someone who's racist to be popular with minorities.

She did the equivelent of that guy with the glasses in that youtube video who is like ARE YOU KIDDING ME and didn't explain anything further.

Don't sweat it Saulius. Just avoid confronting idiots about stuff like that in real life

I feel your pain bro. Got fired a week ago for suggesting we actually do something about all these terror attacks instead of making a hashtag, #prayfor(insert city) and saying how its not all muslims. In the UK we don't have freedom of speech.

hahaha you did! you voted for brexit and you will throw all them pesky poles out! and your precious pakis and other mudskins will stay! dog save the queen!

Can't even say 2 fugging words without showing my power level. I've just decided to stop talking at all I just nod my head and go hmm every time someone says something, autism ftw

Brexit was a good start, and showed that alot more people are redpilled than we though. The silent majority is real. If one sperglord however burns down a mosque its front page news for weeks about how we are all so racist and should be ashamed of our white skin.

Sorry about that. I still have one mate at work that's redpilled so it's good. People here don't actually react that much to you being a racist, they just call you that and move on like it never happened.

So lucky. I envy you.

>more people are redpilled than we though
and many dumbfucks voted and regreted their voice the next day, that was one of the funniest thing ever

post soviet states and postcommunist countries are pretty racist nontheless

>believing that

But for how long tho? I see it all going to waste man.

>jonas finds a bleached whale at Vilnius
>brings her to his hometown marijampole
>shows her his tractor
>she leaves him
gee, what a day.

Fucking top kek, yeah I'm sure you delicately revealed your power level. "Look, all I'm saying is that Jews are subhuman and should be gassed for killing Christ our lord."

>you will throw all them pesky poles out!

No we won't. We're going to get rid of the illegals, who are predominantly brown criminals. The polish who have immigrated here did so legally, and for the most part, have contributed a lot to British society.

It went more like 'I dislike jews because they are selfish greedy fucks'

>be out with friends
>get extremely drunk
>rant about niggers and paki rape gangs
>openly praise Trump
>next day "oh shit what have I done?"
>next week meet friends
>they laugh at my drunkenness but don't give a shit about I said

Feels good to live in based country like Ireland. Except Galway, that liberal shithole needs to be flattened.

>A fraction of my powerlevel

>tfw you didnt tell her thats not an argument

typical german cuckery. god forbid i get called a racist or a nazi!

silly user, you will rarely ever find right wing qt 3.14s

you must instead find yourself a salvageable woman and then proceed to tell her how to think. If her upbringing wasn't too fucked, she'll follow your lead.

>politics
>at work
>ever
I only did this once. I thought I had demolished his "argument" until he said, and he ACTUALLY meant this:
>It is worth reducing gun murders even if the total murder rate stays the same.
So I gave up

>be Irish
>grow up in occupied country
>be used to foreigners imposing their will on you
>former rebels now rightfully bow and prostrate themselves to their Queen and Princes
>ANTIFA ranks in the tens of thousands
>let in a few migrants, they instantly start raping women, not even the mentally retarded are safe
>triple taxed on drinking water
>beach front counsil houses go to migrants for some reason
>MUH FAGGOT MARRIAGE RIGHTS
>MUH EVIL POPE.jpg

Just the ANTIFA demonstration against PEGIDA Ireland alone shows just how cucked Ireland is.

>Ireland
>based

Pick one.

I fucking hate when people discuss politics at work. These two super leftist cunts I work with were talking, right in front of customers, like "THEY SAID ON SESAME STREET THAT TRUMP IS MEAN. IF ELMO DOESN'T LIKE YOU YOU SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO RUN." and I just wanted to quit on the spot.

Bro your girls love the nigger cock. They come over to England and head straight to all the black clubs.

>showing powerlevel to women

how can anyone be so stupid

>fraction of my power level
SIEG HEIL!

I guess that fraction was something like 99/100

Except its actually illegal to be a nazi in germany, they can take you to jail for doing the hitler-salute in public.

I have several partially redpilled coworkers, despite working in the equivalent of a hippie walmart. Plus, I'm part hispanic and brown enough to look the part, so I can avoid any allegations of racism off the bat. I got called out by a meek nu-male customer one time when I was discussing the benefits of a border wall while stocking shelves with a couple other guys. He called me racist and I just gave him an odd look and pointed to the skin on my arm, which shut him up without me having to say a word. Laughed about it with coworkers when he left. Feels good man.

>THEY SAID ON SESAME STREET THAT TRUMP IS MEAN. IF ELMO DOESN'T LIKE YOU YOU SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO RUN

I honestly don't doubt this happened. GOD BLESS THIS COUNTRY!!!!

Aren't a lot of young people in former communist states sort of left leaning? Like they will believe that racism is wrong and stuff like that even though the older generations and the general sentiment would still be considered very racist to a westerner

>power level

what an autistic cringe cuck

I was drinking with an irish mate to an irish pub in Tooting. Suddenly this ear-splitting Michael-Flattley music comes on. I could hardly think it was so loud. I was thinking WTF, and looking round, and I saw two pakis had come in and were walking to bar. After a minute they left, and the music returned to normal.
Clever micks.

Not in Estonia at least. I know a guy there andeverything seems under control because they don't offer benefits to shitskins coming in.

>tfw my female classmates are more racist than my male classmates
Not sure how to feel about this.

Basically every slav is racist as fuck even though yugoslavia was communist as well for some time.

Kek

No, not at all. Only old people are lefties here and not even they care about shitskins, they just want gibs for themselves. Everyone is different shades of racist here. Most of them will deny the brand, but if you actually talk to them, you'll find out they have racist opinions.

It means you have a chance at a pure waifu who hates shitskins

DO IT FOR US

i exposed it to some coworkers and they were all the same as me

dont be a fucking cuck just stand for it you disgusting betafucks

Tell her you identify as a muslim and throw acid in her face for insulting your religion.

Actually I am dating one right now. I think she's more redpilled than she initially lets on.
>celebrating the end of semester with other classmates
>everyone drinks except for my girl, she doesn't like alcohol
>one of the classmates gets terribly drunk, starts spouting r9k shit
>turns to my girl
>"Do you think women should have the right to vote?"
>she looks him directly in the eye
>"I think that nobody should have the right to vote because democracy is cancer."

South Carolina here.

I'm failing to see how this is an abnormal conversation. I bought a kayak yesterday and when I counter offered on the price of a used boat the employee said casually, "I'll see if I can Jew the price down any" then went to ask the manager.

>Mfw during High School i acted blatantly racist against jews, blacks, arabs, you name it, never got in trouble

>Mfw all of my classmates joined in on the racism

>Mfw i was racist even in front of teachers and none of them ever condemned it, some even joined in

>Mfw i am racist in the workplace i currently work in and so is almost everyone else ( I work in a fucking Hospital )

>Mfw after my employer said something questionably Sup Forums-ish one time, i asked him "Just between us, Heil Hitler, right?" - he got the biggest grin on his face i'we ever seen and just nodded.

>Mfw being Latvian is fucking amazing

In a country like Lithuania, I would guess it's like the naive attitude you find in Norway, Iceland or lilly white liberal states in the US, where people never have to deal with niggers or Jews, but want to show the world how wonderful they are by accepting everyone.

95% tend to be redpilled while the other 5% can be found on r/ bulgaria

>a fraction of my power level
>i dislike negros, jews and russians
>THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORM

give me her contact info so I can marry her

Keks were had.