Reminder that you Americans don't own America

Reminder that you Americans don't own America.

The Jews do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jl_9ayxs69A
youtube.com/watch?v=GfN2-uV-ZuI
marketswiki.com/wiki/Lawrence_Leibowitz
youtube.com/watch?v=vB02qlU4-lY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>There is no real America
When the democrats dug up John Leibowitz they could have at least sobered him up before putting him infront of the camera

They sure do own the media.

>Fucking DROPPED like a hot turd
>How did this turd get into my hands anyway!?!?

everyone now is cia.

i'm pretty sure i do own american consider my ancestors came over in the Mayflower did the Jamestown thing, then helped fight in the revolution.

Fuck off later comers.

Will trump become president and MAGA ?

(((Leibowitz)))

Of course America is mine you disgusting Jew commie fuck

Go to sleep, faggot.

Owned (past tense) seems like the more appropriate term.

Are you a big guy?

"(((We))) own everyone and everything, goyim. You exist to serve (((us)))."

>You don't own patriotism, the jews have the copyright for that word!

NO U

>that JUST face

I am but only downstairs.

Both Trump and Clinton know this, which is why their descendants have converted and married into Jewish families.

I hate this land of the Jew. How cab I get out of here?

I'll call you a cab

Marry a Russian and go live with xir.

Can me and my fellow Anons be CIA?

I swear, it's like he wants to die in a camp.

will the earthquake happen on 11/11

I used to like Jon Stewart (when I was a liberal) and I'm pretty sure back then he would have said "AMERICA IS GREAT", "AMERICA HAS VOTED FOR A GREAT BLACK PRESIDENT", "AMERICA IS LIBERAL AND ACCEPTING" etc

What a fucking douchebag

Will US intel undermine the Jew and bring about a true America under the trump admin?

Stop saying that and answer!

Will the West ever name the Jew?

could someone add the JUST haircut to OP pic

Will greater Serbia ever come to fruition?

Wait, I thought he was retired.

Yeah you sandy crotched fairy, it's why people stopped watching you 5-10 years before you even left the air. We knew then, you dumbass bolshevik.

garbage

bump

>It doesn't matter

lol

when will we finally split into different countries? these people are more a threat than any foreigners.

What a cuck.

Hate to be dramatic, but we make our future and our destiny. If people WANT patriotism. If people WANT an america that puts americans first, why are they wrong to elect someone who will make it a reality? Who cares about the past, this is now. How stupid can you get?

FUCK ME CIA

I'd thank to thank Mr. Pure Coincidence for just making everyone already angry at globalism even more angry.

Will Berserk ever get a good adaptation?

John "Glen Beck of the left" Stewart

>shitting on the country you made tens of millions of dollars in, and the country that is literally responsible for saving your tribe from eradication

wew

I'm sure all of the middle aged and elderly white people who watch late night tv will now vote against the only candidate who wants to rekindle American exceptionalism.

Sorry Jew, you're just visiting youtube.com/watch?v=jl_9ayxs69A

Will Hillary go to prison?

youtube.com/watch?v=GfN2-uV-ZuI

Jon Jewart looks like a homeless old wino in that picture and his words should probably be treated as coming from one.

real voter fraud but buy the dnc

RAWLING

Got 0,

REROUL

Well said

His brother belongs to the owning class.
marketswiki.com/wiki/Lawrence_Leibowitz

A screenshot

You are wearing a clip-on tie on a T-shirt, mr Leibowitz.

Your argument is invalid.

I bet he wouldn't say the same thing about Israel.

was the holocaust real?

Only lefties love to hear this shit. Snarky commentary and exhausted facial expressions are enough to sway people's opinions.

It wasn't too long ago he was laughing off his bias as "I'm just a comedian".

>The real America is that there is no real America.

JUST

This is it. The Jew has truly won.
>mfw it's all over

Will donald Trump win the election

>Not realising that the whole point of democracy is that the country is governed (and owned) by the people

Lefties make me sick.

Am I CIA?

The fact that I looked up to him at one point makes me want to kill myself

>not realizing the whole point of a republic is to have a country owned and governed by a council.
Why are people stupid enough to think that the US has a democracy akin to that of the Romans? We're a democratic republic.

I bet Jews own Israel, though.

Yup...really used to think he was a funny intelligent guy. That was fucking painful to watch "YOU DON'T OWN IT, YOU NEVER DID!!" Mfer if you're referring to the american people we absolutely will have it if we choose to.

Does he look sick? Like hes been binge using amphetamines?

The power still resides in the citizens.

Really makes you think..

ask again

fuck this guy

>There is no real America
Wow just wow
they're getting so desperate for arguments they already throw out the first thought that runs in their pea sized brains
And most depressing is watching his braindead followers clapping anything he mumbles out

Quick question to anyone who doubts the Jewish subversion and control of America- how can you ignore this?

>i-if we choose to have America we can!!
Fucking kek cuck, you will continue to choose not to and the Jews will remain in control long after your gay ass is dead

Will I get married?

#Imwithyou

am i a jew

is john a lizard

Am I CIA?

You can go in Israël, at least it is official.

No, he is!

Why would you shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?

ayy lmao, can say the same about Israel.

tear down the walls and let it in the rapefugees you hypocrite.

Pff we're at the tipping point and anyone that isn't a fucking zombie can see it.

He was talking about Fox News and Sean Hannity in this quote. The third sentence is also fabricated if I remember correctly. You guys are being baited by a master baiter.

In all fairness Jon Kikowitz is against the israeli right and Netanyahu
he ll never go there and demand jews to embrace diversity though ofc

wtf i'm a democrat now

Does op have a somali cock up his ass right now?

Yep :^)

rollan

Jon "Do as I say but not as I do" "Free for me but not for thee" """Stewart""" is just feeling the panic after realizing all the gay meme shit snark policies he pushed for are being recognized as massive failures in the public mind.

Who is this homeless guy?

t-trump will be elected and the Jews will lose power!

Even if he does win, trump grew up in Jew York, his daughter is married to a Jew and converted to Judaism, he's stated that he will be the best thing to happen to Israel

Don't get me wrong, Hillary is even worse

But

If you think for a second Trump ain't in it with the kikes, then keep dreaming bud, I'll see you later when you're back on Sup Forums either delusionally praising him or crying about it

Race war?

Yeah, he knows, and we know when hes bullshitting.

youtube.com/watch?v=vB02qlU4-lY

grasping straws, this is pathetic user

What?

Any politician would have had a resounding yes, you're a dunce.

Check em!

I don't know if everyone here is willfully misinterpreting his "there is no Real America" statement or you're all just actually retarded.

He's talking about the conservative mythology of Real America™. That idealistic image of the American conservative heartland, filled with hard-working, flag-waving, god-fearing blue collar white Americans. Every election cycle, Republicans roll out the same spiel. "We stand for the interests you, the people of Real America™! Those city-dwelling liberal elites, they're not real America. They hate America! They want to destroy this America that you worked so hard to build with your sweaty, calloused gee-shucks blue collar hands!"

What Jon Stewart is saying is that this is a lie. Conservatives do not own patriotism. And America includes all Americans, not just the ones Republicans like to pander to.

You don't have to agree, but don't put words into his mouth.