Ą̸̩͓͓̹ͦ͑ͦ̄ͭ͆̍͐̔͐̆̈̊͢͠͠A̘̥̣͙͍͓ͫ̊̽̿̽͆̚͜Ą̧̦͈̺̮̤͔̝̹̰̬̭̩̗ͧͭ̍ͪ͋͌͗̂̓̄̎ͯ̇͛̆͜͝A̸̟̮̦͔ͤ́ͭͧ͒̇̀͛ͩ͞͠A̡͈̖̳͖̹͈̪͂̑̏ͩͫ͗̇͆͒̉̆͂̀̋ͭ̽͊́͝͝Ǎ̶̵̡̡͕̜͎̮͚̜̗̙̗̬̪̟̖̱͍̺̼͎ͦ̆̑̀͒̈̑ͩA̸̬̼̙̯͍̺̪͍̰͎ͦͩͧ̌͞A̫̙͉͔̞͔͉͈̤̣͙̾ͧ̊͐͌ͣ̕͜A̷̵̸̢͍̯̱̗̭ͩͩ̾ͯͧ̄̂ͧ̋̃̐͑͜A̷̧̪̜̫̼͓̱̜̮͔̘͚̺ͭͪ̍̓͂ͮͫͧ̊ͮ͂͗ͫͮ́̈́́͢À͇͖͉̭̳͇̞̩̤̝͚͍ͭ̈̏̋̾̒ͭ̓ͤ̓̔̚̚͟͡A̡͕͙̬͓̦̋̈́̄͆̉́ͧ̄̒͆̽̕Ä̵̶͇̘͈̣͓̩̖̳̻͙̟̯͙͍̘͕͌̋͗̐͗ͭ̈ͭ̆̍ͮ͌ͩͬͫͫ̂́͢͝ͅĄ̷̻̝͔̳̱̞̼̤̠̈́̾ͩͤ̽̏̄̈́͌̂ͦ͛̀ͦ͢͝ͅA̷̧̧̹̱̖͎̭͙̝̘̓̀̒ͦ̄ͨ̽̈ͮ̂͆̓̃ͨͭͮ̉̉̒͘͢A̶̢̱̘͈̬͔̰̺͉̺͐͗ͧ̆ͪͦ́͋ͩͬͮ̈ͤͪ̉ͯ̚͢A̸̡̰̺̩͔͎͖̯̰̳͈͓͍̙̰̣͖̮̼ͫ̃̉̍ͮ͊̋͗̓ͫ̆ͬ̍ͮA̴̵̶̢̢̠̩̥̭̽̾̿́ͭͩ͐Á̸̡͖̺͚̺͉͔̭̟̥͈̘͎̹̩̫͔̮̺͂̑̈́̔̔̍̂ͭ͆̒̃͌ͪͫͮ͆Ḁ̢̢̭̰̘̩͚͙͖͋ͬ̍̄͞A̶̯̩͈̭̺̳̫̩̗̩̜̼̺̱̦̼̦̺ͮ̇̋̔̇ͫͤͮ̊̉̇̂͂ͪ͊͠Ą̸̨͕̞̣̓ͧ̽̏͡Ã̸̛̻̦̣̳̻̹̝͇̼̣̞̥̱̩ͫͨ́ͤͨ̄̑ͧͤ̕͘A̧͙̩̠͕̰̪̤̩̜̗̻̽͊ͨ͂̔̔͗͊̓͋ͧ́̑A̧͖̱̞͎̤͕̥̬̰̺̮̳̠̻͈̮̺͒ͤ̐̍ͨͮͩ̏ͫ͊̏̏́͞ͅA̘̝̭̗̻̟͓̦̟͖̺̖̦͋ͧ̂͛̋ͣ̆̄͋͊̊ͫ̆͑ͮ̎́ͨ͘Ä̷̴̢̛̠͖̱̟̮̣̼̰͎̘͎͕̪̣͓́̔̈́͆͒͑̏ͦ̏̚͟A̶̛̟̬͓̝̩̳̳̫̻̯̤̮̥͍̻ͣͦͪ͒̄̊ͫ̇̓͐͑͂ͤ̈̌A̡͇̼͈̥̹̳̼̥͇̰̫͓̗̠̯̰̺̰̙ͤ͌͑ͮͣ̒̾̏͆͛́Ǎ̸̷̘̫̙̰̗̩̪̮͍̼̣͎̪̤̜̱̓̌͌̏́̔͆ͮ͊͝͠A̢̢͇̣̪̜̍̐̋̄̈́̀̀ͭ̂͐̀͞ͅA̶͍̘̫͎̩̰̖̞͛̄̌̾̀ͨͮ̋̀́͠A̡͕͖̥̯̻͓͔͆̑̀ͩͪ̃̽͛̋͗̑ͯ̊̚A̼̟͙͔̦̣͔͖͕̺̬̦͈̱̞͎͂̑ͦ̀ͦͦ̏͋̿̊̇͋̃͆̃́̕͜͞ͅÄ̶̶͈͇̹̳̙̫̣͒ͪͦ̆ͮͮ͑̽̓ͬͦ͌ͤ́͝A̖̦̭̬̬͙̮̦̭̙͙̬̺͔̬̻̥̼̐̆̃͌̄̀̈͗̾̇͑͞͠A̞̰̮̣̥ͬͦͨ̂͂͌ͫͭ̀A̶̹̰̰̠̻̤̤̮̓̒̒͋ͣͨ̊̕Ȧ̴̧̯͕̩̰͚̝͆ͧͣ̏̌̿̐ͣ̈́̂ͤ̈̔͐͐̈́͢͡͡A̵̴̡̦̬̫̭͓̖̙͕̣̩̤ͩ͐͒͂ͯ̿̌̂ͮ̉̃ͣ̆̽ͮ̕

first for asuka

second for Rei

>Drumpf

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

COLBERT HAS DEMONICALLY POSSESSED Sup Forums

Colbert must be stopped. He's gotten too powerful.

JUS

Jesus Christ what

so.......

FUCK FUCK FUCK... PLS DELET THIS OR MY PRESIDENCY IS OVER

This made me laugh way too hard

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Colbert walks onstage, smuger than usual
>The racially diversified audience are on the physical edge of their seats in anticipation
>"So, I noticed that it's two thousand and seventeen in the year of our lord and saviour and uhh..."
>The women are all wetter than Niagara Falls after seeing the smirk on Colberts face
>"and... uhh... people still support the Republican Party and Zrumpf"
>Public warning systems across the country sound, alerting all citizens of a DEFCON 1 alert
>All white men in the audience ejaculate stronger than they ever have before while all the nonwhite men in the audience are given permanent 18 inch erections
>All homosexuals in the audience open their mouths to holster these erections
>"And... Zrumpf" is...
>All world leaders convene an emergency meetings
>"I mean, really?"
>At once - a cacophony of shrieks and laughter of immeasurable magnitude erupts from the crowd
>"I mean c'mon people - I'm looking at you, white males!"
>All the women in the audience immediately begin twerking on the nearest black guy until the vibrations begin super-heating his body to neutron star level temperatures
>The camera zooms in on Colbert's face
>"Seriously, do you not realize what year it is?"
>The tidal forces resulting from the combination of applause, laughter, and tribal dancing starts to alter the very fabric of time itself
>Colbert's face begins to bend and contort until it loses any resemblance to its original figure
>The universe as we know it rips and vanishes into sheer darkness, leaving only one cardboard sign from the audience floating indefinitely within the endless abyss
>"It was her turn!"

i can't even remember the last time I saw this get posted

O H SHIT

Misato > Asuka > Rei

best opinion

BEST

newfag.

TIME TO NUKE ALL RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS THAT VOTED FOR YURUMPF

This made me laugh way too hard.

This made me very offended

DELET THIS

>i miss zalgo

>"So..."
>audience sits nervously
>short period of absolute dead silence
>AND REMEMBER LÛT, WHEN HE SAID TO HIS PEOPLE: "COMMIT YE THE WORST SIN SUCH AS NONE PRECEDING YOU HAS COMMITTED IN THE 'ÂLAMÎN?
>VERILY, YE PRACTISE YOUR LUSTS ON MEN INSTEAD OF WOMEN. NAY, BUT YE ARE A PEOPLE TRANSGRESSING BEYOND BOUNDS."
>AND THE ANSWER OF HIS PEOPLE WAS ONLY THAT THEY SAID, "DRIVE THEM OUT OF YOUR TOWN, THESE ARE INDEED MEN WHO WANT TO BE PURE OF SINS!"
>THEN ALLAH SAVED HIM AND HIS FAMILY, EXCEPT HIS WIFE; SHE WAS OF THOSE WHO REMAINED BEHIND.
>AND ALLAH RAINED DOWN UPON THEM A RAIN OF BRIMSTONE. THEN SEE WHAT WAS THE END OF THE MUJRIMÎN.
>...
>A minute passes. Cut to entire studio audience, all now fallen down dead from exsanguination of no apparent cause. All homosexuals in the North American continent likewise mysteriously bleed to death simultaneously. Remaining survivors convert to Islam.
>...
>He suddenly flicks his head back and smiles.
>"Stay right there ladies and gentlemen! Coming up is Brad Pitt and Miley Cyrus! Stick around!"

>not even an option girl

*BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPF*