youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM&feature=youtu.be&t=6824
youtube.com/watch?v=4Nmj6t51Wz8
news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/
jech.bmj.com/content/early/2015/02/09/jech-2014-204971
youtube.com/watch?v=6EE7PsuMJoE
youtube.com/watch?v=VMmmf84RbIw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I mostly agree with him, but he was wrong about 9/11 being an inside job and the moon landing being faked and fluoridation of water and vaccines being a plot to dumb down society. Also I disagree with his choice to smoke marijuana and I don't think he's fit to raise children, but other than that I do actually think he has good ideas about certain things.

>not knowing water has fluoride

give the whole enchilada

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFIn708ssFg

It's "Max Planck's physics"
Jesus amerisharts are so dumb

youtube.com/watch?v=2BlJRtsQrgo

> was he ever wrong

he was wrong in his prediction that ww3 would start in 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016

Eddie Bravo is a visionary genius.

>9/11 wasn't ann inside job
>fluoride doesn't fuck you up
of all the ones he mentions, the fluoride one is spot on. whether it was done intentionally or accidentally, it fucks people up.

>Has he ever been wrong?

twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/277968076950077441

he was wrong about who wrote those lyrics

He thinks Only God Forgives is good.

Congrats for falling for bait

>yogurt will turn you into a homosexual

no, jones is done since he admitted his whole persona is an act after his wife cucked him

joe only has REAL folk on

He also believes in inter-dimensional aliens trying to control of over the world. He doesn't entertain the thought, he ACTUALLY believes it to be 100% true.

Eddie Bravo, Duncan Trussell and Ari Shaffir do acid on The Church of What's Happening. People end up on the floor.

youtube.com/watch?v=2fBVlmZzh6c

And also Man of Steel and World War Z is garbage. Bill Hicks is literally never wrong.

So do the majority of religious believers, and also Nick Bostrom and Elon Musk.

I'm not awaiting your reply because you have nothing to say in response to this information.

You really ought to try watching the Rogan interview if that's what you believe.

Alex actually makes it clear that he believes some of these weird elites think of themselves as these kinds of freaks due to engaging in weird rituals, not that Alex himself thinks they're genuinely these supernatural things.

It was kind of an eye opening experience for me since I'd previously been thinking Alex Jones was pretty ridiculous due to just seeing comments of his out of context.

Elon Musk should be more worried about 3dimensional Ambers trying to just him.

on Trump with Syria

>It was kind of an eye opening experience for me since I'd previously been thinking Alex Jones was pretty ridiculous due to just seeing comments of his out of context.
pesticides and plastics literally are turning frogs gay and fluoride is bad to ingest. he memes on purpose, but he's right an alarming amount of times.

Amber's lamprey attachment has only established the boundaries of this simulation.

Nick Bostrom?

You mean the guy that wrote Super Intelligence?

The Oxford twat who decided to reinstate solipsism back at the turn of the century

Enjoy your fluoride addled brain.

>he was wrong about 9/11 being an inside job
>and fluoridation of water and vaccines being a plot to dumb down society

How would you know?

he literally spells out the whole enchilada for why he knowingly lied to his audience about y2k to please his survivalism industry sponsors. He admits to knowingly selling a lie for a year, and he explains how, because he is a schizotypal personality and a psychopath, he's able to convince himself of lies so he can more convincingly sell them.

Remember when this guy was going on about Obama's third term? For YEARS he kept telling people Obama would have a third term.

>mfw

sandy hook and mcveigh most notably

>Sup Forums legitimately considers Alex Jones a voice of reason
What the fuck happened to this place? Thanks for bringing the measles back you anti-vax morons.

You'd only have to see his cameo in A Scanner Darkly to know he can turn it on or off, but he does seem to be genuine most of the time when he's talking about some of these crazier stories.

Someone would have to be a bit of a robot to hear a story about doing a human and pig hybrid and not be seriously creeped out or have to do a piece on Glenn Beck and not point out just how disturbing and gay he seems.

>He also believes in inter-dimensional aliens trying to control of over the world
He said that's what the government-entwined aristocrats believe. Why do you people always come in saying that stuff despite it being made clear on the podcast?

i kept seeing these JRE threads on tv and i had never watched one of his podcasts but 2 or 3 weeks after the 911 video and i kept seeing threads about it i decided to watch it and i liked it a lot now i watch JRE all the time

Will David Icke ever go on his show again. Ever since Alex became a Trump lover David has sort of made digs at alt-media and some say towards Alex for so blindly following Trump. I used to enjoy David talking on Alex's show about A.I. and conspiracies about the govenments being controlled by entities from other dementions.

>the fluoride one is spot on.
no it isnt.

The real question is, why did David Icke ever go on in the first place when Alex constantly called him a nutter several times over the course of many years?

Also didn't David imply that Alex had something to do with Bill Cooper's death? I'm not sure about that one!

*assumes enchilada is chicano slang for dick and sucks your "big enchilada" accordingly*

David Icke is the one who believes all that stuff and pretty much taught Alex about it.

>its all coming out

ok Alex sure thing

>Has he ever been wrong?

He's usually wrong. But he's so charismatic about it, but it's fun anyhow.

>Will Joe Rogan have him back?
I don't think it's a question of whether Joe will have him back. That's pretty much the biggest and best interview on his website and every time Joe is promoting his show, the Alex Jones interview is advertised. The question is whether AJ wants to do the show again....

I like em both, but Alex Jones is clearly the bigger name. They were probably on about equal footing (though Jones is the better showman) up until this last election cycle when real media began to comment about Alex Jones' and Trump's cozy relationship. The influx of the Trumptards turned AJ from internet fringe news pundit to the voice of the alt right...

According to Alex it wasn't until about 5 - 10 years ago that he started believing the things David Icke was talking about because of his research leading him in a similar direction.

Alex has Joe Rogan on his youtube links page but no longer has David Icke. Guess the David Icke Alex Jones friendship is over.

>So do the majority of religious believers

Many of whom were probably legitimate clairvoyants and illuminates. They were capable of seeing a hidden grade of reality that everyday people like you and I simply cannot fathom. But modern people are fickle and egotistical and think that if they themselves cannot perceive metaphysical realities on any heightened level then these issues must only be entertained by charlatans or kooks out to cheat them.

The greatest redpill is that the ancients weren't the primitives we think they were. We actually know even less about humanity than they did thousands of years ago.

>Many of whom were probably legitimate clairvoyants and illuminates. They were capable of seeing a hidden grade of reality that everyday people like you and I simply cannot fathom. But modern people are fickle and egotistical and think that if they themselves cannot perceive metaphysical realities on any heightened level then these issues must only be entertained by charlatans or kooks out to cheat them.
>The greatest redpill is that the ancients weren't the primitives we think they were. We actually know even less about humanity than they did thousands of years ago.
This whole christlarping is so dumb I'm starting to believe it's a purposed false flag to make Sup Forums look retarded

Elon Musk doesn't believe that. The closest thing to that he's said is that the world may be a computer simulation.

Most of Sup Forums is retarded and hyper-masculine when it comes to Christ too. They post about Christ and advocate mass murder at the same time; often in the same paragraph.

Elon likes memes too, who doesn't?

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

nothing will ever surpass this KINO

>tfw we're just trying to keep psychic vampires and pedophiles from controlling our brains

Alex is the best and smartest guest Joe has ever had on. Judging by how absolute shit all of his guests since ep 11 have been, I'd say Jones will be back within a year, after Rogan's views start slipping.

>Judging by how absolute shit all of his guests since ep 11 have been
pleb

Only like 90% of the time.
not Sup Forums

Yup. I cringed everytime he said "Physics proves it!".

No, Alex. Physics doesn't prove any of it.

Oh he still thinks that happened. But it's a shadow government and Obama runs everything from behind the scenes.

>he was wrong about 9/11 being an inside job
I don't care about that other kooky shit but 9/11 definitely was a demolition. Architects, engineers and demolitions experts who have analyzed the building collapse are almost unanimous when they say that the planes did not cause the 3 buildings to collapse that day.

>Alex Jones paints a picture with half-truths
>alt right teenagers take it as gospel
lmao

kys faggot

Best part of the episode for me:

>Alex: They think I'm Bill Hicks
>Joe: They're joooking, it's just a joke. Nobody believes that
>Alex: On Sup Forums they do
>Joe: Noo they don't
>Alex: Some of them do.

The architects and engineers inside your head, or the very specific one who you just nitpicked because they share your preferred sentiment?

Joe Rogan: You look nothing like Bill Hicks

youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM&feature=youtu.be&t=6824
>And this is an interdimensional force that wants to influence us to build something that absorbs us and kills us
alex jones is a hack
he's literally reading the script of Dead Space there

>but he was wrong about 9/11 being an inside job and the moon landing being faked
because you would know right lmao

> fluoridation of water and vaccines being a plot to dumb down society.
objectively wrong theres fluoride in the water and not all vaccines are safe that is a fact

I don't get why faggots act so condescending when they clearly have no idea what they're talking about.

Watch this documentary and tell me which parts are bullshit without being a faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=4Nmj6t51Wz8

>pesticides and plastics literally are turning frogs gay
that's declassified.
news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/

>fluoride is bad to digest
that's in their white papers
jech.bmj.com/content/early/2015/02/09/jech-2014-204971

He was wrong about Y2K but that's about it.

1. The sheer amount of time and manpower needed to rig WTC with explosives would have been noticed by someone.

2. If the government wanted to stage a false flag attack, simply flying planes into the tower would have been easier, cheaper, and less likely to be spotted.

3. If the government wanted to stage 9/11, they would only have to attack one of the three targets (most likely the Pentagon) to stir up the war drums.

The logistical and theoretical hoops you have to bend through to get 9/11 conspiracy theories to make sense are comparable to the flat earth hypothesis. Conspiracy theory is just a way for people to pretend they know something the rest of the world doesn't. Why do you think it's only "the fringe" that believe 9/11 was a hoax?

The best you could say is that the Bush administration knew it was going to happen and they let it happen anyway...and even that's complete speculation.

Actually he got ALL of that from /x/ and Sup Forums. How do I know? Because we've been spamming that shit on /x/ and Sup Forums for the past 2 years.

Alex even mentioned Sup Forums a dozen times in the podcast

i dunno... are obama and hillary really evil sulhpur demons?

you should both kill yourselves

>9/11 not an inside job

Google operation northwood

i think he is very fucking high level

that cancer causing virus that was "accidently" in like 10% of vaccines that one time was true tho

>The sheer amount of time and manpower needed to rig WTC with explosives would have been noticed by someone.
It says in the documentary that one month prior to the attack, there was extensive "maintenance" being carried out on the elevators allowing a large team of people access to the elevator shaft (central structure). An entire floor was off limits to everyone except the maintenance team. Records of this maintenance was destroyed with the buildings, only witness testimony survives.
>If the government wanted to stage a false flag attack, simply flying planes into the tower would have been easier, cheaper, and less likely to be spotted.
"simply flying planes" into the the twin towers would not have been enough to make them collapse. Certainly not enough damage to make them fall at free fall speed (seriously watch the documentary). For the collapse to have happened the way it did, there entirety of the central supporting beams in the towers would have to have been destroyed.
>If the government wanted to stage 9/11, they would only have to attack one of the three targets (most likely the Pentagon) to stir up the war drums.
Do you even remember 911? The visual of the smoking twin towers is burned into everyone's mind. Almost of all of America wanted blood. Attacking just the pentagon would not have achieved the same effect.
>The logistical and theoretical hoops you have to bend through to get 9/11 conspiracy theories to make sense are comparable to the flat earth hypothesis.
False equivalency. We're talking about some buildings falling down, not flat out denying established science.
>Why do you think it's only "the fringe" that believe 9/11 was a hoax?
Its only "fringe" because the mainstream media chooses to ignore it. Outright ignoring the evidence without even looking at it just shows you have preconceived biases about the subject. Do you believe everything the government and the media tells you or do you make up your own mind every now and then?

Alex has been saying this for a lot longer than 2 years
youtube.com/watch?v=6EE7PsuMJoE

he's always right eventually
>Will Joe Rogan have him back?
I don't see why not

>It says in the documentary [...]Records of this maintenance was destroyed with the buildings, only witness testimony survives

So there's no proof beyond what's in the documentary.

>"simply flying planes" into the the twin towers would not have been enough to make them collapse. Certainly not enough damage to make them fall at free fall speed (seriously watch the documentary). For the collapse to have happened the way it did, there entirety of the central supporting beams in the towers would have to have been destroyed.

If you watch 9/11 footage, you'll note that the planes nearly go through the other side of the building. You know, through the central supports?

>Do you even remember 911? The visual of the smoking twin towers is burned into everyone's mind. Almost of all of America wanted blood. Attacking just the pentagon would not have achieved the same effect.

Attacking the hub of the American military would have been more than enough justification for retaliation in Afghanistan.

>False equivalency. We're talking about some buildings falling down, not flat out denying established science.

To buy into 9/11 conspiracy you need to ignore architectural, structrual, and engineering science.

>Its only "fringe" because the mainstream media chooses to ignore it. Outright ignoring the evidence without even looking at it just shows you have preconceived biases about the subject.

I've looked at 9/11 conspiracy theory and they never jive with actual, established science. Each of these videos conveniently ignores scientific and engineering facts, and when you question it the response is always the same:

>Do you believe everything the government and the media tells you or do you make up your own mind every now and then?

Is it possible...just possible...that my own objective reasoning tells me that the "official" (i.e. actual, true) story is correct?

Wrong reply.

not my fault the humble water filter salesman has to steal his material from vidya

>stumble upon a youtube livestream of him
>quit after ~5 minutes
how can anyone take him seriously?

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR WATER FILTERS, FILL UP YOUR DROPPERS WITH SUPER MALE VITALITY (35.5ml)

THE CONDITIONING HAS BEEN BROKEN AND IT'S TIME TO DROP THE BIG ENCHILADA, DRINK YOUR "APPLE JUICE" & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

BRAIN FORCE
HERBAL NOOTROPICS
SNAKE OIL
MOON OCEAN IMPACT PROBES

youtube.com/watch?v=VMmmf84RbIw YOUR INFOWARS THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR BUNKER. FAINTS SCREAMS OF SOME MAYNE STREET METEOR CAN BE HEARD FROM AFAR

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP TO YOUR HOMEMADE NEWS DESK, FITTED WITH DOCUMENTS ON OPRAH'S PEDOPHILE EUGENICS MONOLITH AND DEAD CHINESE ASTRONAUT MATRIX HIVEMIND WEATHER CONTROL MACHINES

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE RANT YOU CALL OVER DONALD TRUMP USING TWITTER BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR 12-DIMENSIONAL ELITE FOLD-SPACE WW2 DRONE PACKED TO THE BRIM WITH PSYCHIC PAPA SMURFS, FOLLOWED BY CALLS FROM CIA VAMPIRES JUST AS THE INTERNAL COUP BEGINS AND YOU EXPLAIN HOW THE SUN = A STARGATE TO SATAN BUILT BY HILLARY CLINTON AND GOOGLE USES THE BOHEMIAN GROVE FOR GAY HOT DOG PARTIES

FOLKS WE'RE WINNING THE WAR

FOLKS TEXAN NUCLEAR RAILROADS LITERALLY POWERED BY BLOOD AND SEMEN AND LAUNCHED INTO SPACE WITH BACKUPS FILMED BY STANLEY KUBRICK

>"CANADA JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE WORSE THAN ANYONE CAN IMAGINE AND HOST THE GROUP OF ROME BUT COME BACK TO US WHEN PATRIOTS GET EVERYONE TO A HIGHER PLANE OF EXISTENCE"

>"GLOBALIST "PEDO" "PIZZAGATE" CANADA, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. THE REVOLUTION IS HERE. IT'S TIME FOR THE 1776 AWAKENING"

-Alex Jones, 2017

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING ALEX JONES NAKED INFILTRATING THE WHITE HOUSE UNDER GROUND TUNNELS BATTLING 7TH DIMENSIONAL VAMPIRES SCREAMING ABOUT BREAKAWAY CIVILIZATIONS

Brought to you by DNAforce©

cue the 2nd amendment

pls subscribe.

Reminder: If you believe anything that Alex Jones says then you're an American.

>moon landing being faked

Jones never said that. He was right about the rest.

>He was right about the rest.

Glad someone posted this KINO

>bringing the measles back

Blame the illegals, retard. And if you love vaccines so much, then you have nothing to worry about.

>So there's no proof beyond what's in the documentary.
Yeah apart from all the video, photohraphic, scientific and evidence, thousands of witness tesitimonials from survivors, emergency workers, building employees and the professional opinion of hundreds of archictects, engineers and scientists. Mayb watch the documentary before disparaging it.

>If you watch 9/11 footage, you'll note that the planes nearly go through the other side of the building. You know, through the central supports?
lmao what about the other dozens of stories of supporting structure beneath them? Did they just disappear instantaneously?

>To buy into 9/11 conspiracy you need to ignore architectural, structrual, and engineering science.
Implying you haven't done exactly that by ignoring the architectural, structrual, and engineering scientist's opinions on the matter.

>I've looked at 9/11 conspiracy theory and they never jive with actual, established science. Each of these videos conveniently ignores scientific and engineering facts, and when you question it the response is always the same:
Which is amazing considering you haven't posted anything about the established science other than "the plane went through the other side dude"

>Is it possible...just possible...that my own objective reasoning tells me that the "official" (i.e. actual, true) story is correct?
Its such a shame you didn't sign up for the armed forces to die protecting those afghan poppy fields lmao

>you'll note that the planes nearly go through the other side of the building. You know, through the central supports?

Like building 7? Oh wait, no planes hit building 7. How strange.

He liked Rogue One.

Who would win in a fight? Jones or Turkroach?

Time to reinstall Deus Ex.