King of All Media

>King of All Media

Is he even the king of radio anymore? His audience consists only of people who are willing to pay $20 a month for radio.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xklqhVcecpM
youtu.be/fboXaOSY9LY
youtube.com/watch?v=3DGsv-kJQNs
youtube.com/channel/UC63NTdfEbbiYEorg1xM91-Q/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no THIS is the king of all media

Satellite broadcasting is not radio. This person does not air on radio.

Though, people who pay for his satellite broadcasts are subjected to constant advertisements in a similar manner to radio broadcasts.

I know. I'm already paying 20 dollars a fucking month, twice as much as Netflix, and I still have to listen to him hock bed sheets.

even though it no longer necessarily describes the technology that delivers it, "radio" is a good shorthand for "audio program consisting mainly of talking"

podcasts/terrestrial/satellite are ways of delivering it, but the genre as a whole can be described as "radio"

Is there anyone more lazy than this Jew?

He only does three shows a week. I guess I don't blame him. If I was rich enough to only work three days a week, I'd be thrilled.

None can compare to the chippa.

Is he on Google play yet I keep falling behind

I love Stern, so much fun listening to his stuff, but I only bother if I can have a listen for free online. Not enough to pay 20 bux. I remember hearing him shit so damn hard on "podcasters" and how they're not real broadcasters and nobody listens to them. I wonder if he'd ever go back on those words now.

While I appreciate your effort to disclaim your nonsense post, in fact, no, calling satellite broadcasts "radio" is a Sirius and XM marketing technique and not a rational use of language.

No good reason to refer to an advertisement-laden non-radio satellite broadcast as "radio" even if the broadcaster is a billionaire and has billionaire bullying power.

>its a howard stern says people should work their way up in local radio instead of starting a podcast episode
youtube.com/watch?v=xklqhVcecpM

I'd say Sirius is subsidizing his decadent lifestyle very well.

i mean, he was making fun of podcasts denying how big they are. dudes out of touch.

I mean it's basically Limo into work that drives into an elevator so he doesn't have to get out with the riff raff then back to the hamptons

King of All Wigs

Apart from when Opie says hello to him in the morning, then Howard Stern cries at his desk.

>amerifats pay for jew radio
Fuck you cunts are stupid

1st Wave is a dope ass station.

>20 dollars a fucking month,
lol Jesus, what kind of fuckwit pays that???

> $20/month for access to ONE radio station

is this an american thing?

Seriously why do americunts pay for radio? I don't get it. Talk about being jewed

They have cheaper packages, but Howard isn't included in those.
No, it's access to hundreds of stations. The music ones are really great, commercial free, and they get famous musicians like Tom Petty and Billy Idol to DJ.

The best part about Americans is it used to be uncensored and ad free. Now there's ads all over it. Americans really have no spine when it comes to advertisements.

hmm, i still think radio should be free if they're going to advertise on the stations.

Why pay for radio with advertising?

How do you listen to satellite radio in your car?

fuck that sniper guy for trying to destroy jesse ventura's life for no reason

>Why pay for radio with advertising?
The music stations don't air ads. Only the talk stations. It's not really that big a deal since there aren't a ton of them.
>How do you listen to satellite radio in your car?
Most cars come equipped with satellite radio these days. SiriusXM has deals with car manufacturers.

It's fun to listen to free satellite radio in your rental car. Oh wait, except they only let you listen to one single pop music hardcore advertisement station even though a rental car is a perfect demo platform.

Yeah there's no reason to ever listen to satellite "radio" unless you just really love advertisements

Sirius is an SJW network now

>Is he even the king of radio anymore?
it's unironically alex jones

I'm not even kidding that guy makes probably more money than stern

>If you want a following, you got to be a broadcaster.

Howard really has no idea how many podcasts have huge as fuck followings.

> now

What they did to Anthony wasn't right, and it looks like opie's not getting his contract renewed either

Except you can't actually find him on highwatt radio stations, but apparently the word "radio" means nothing in this thread

It's kinda nice for being able to listen to some news programs and for just listening to anything when having to drive for a long distance.

Also as soon as you get a bit further out from the more urbanized areas there ends up being some problems with some radio stations. Which makes satellite radio a huge plus since you keep getting good reception no matter where you are at in the country. It's honestly one of the major reasons people use satellite radio, you often just do not have access to any decent radio stations due to poor reception in many parts of the country.

he is technically on the radio...

The king of radio has been Limbaugh for over 30 years

No idea, I just wait for Jim to tell me there's a new video out on Jim and Sam and I go watch it on youtube.

Stern is a shell of a shell of what he was. i have access to all his stuff back to 89, the billy west/jackie years are the highest forms of entertainment

I still really dig his celebrity interviews.

I wish I could remember that radio fan board so I could tell you to go back with your 60 year old faggot friends but radio is so completely irrelevant I'm drawing a complete blank.

How did he get away with this?
youtu.be/fboXaOSY9LY

Oh that's called ham radio and it still exists sweetie

nigga old af I dont think he understands the age of the comment section

people are marathoning spongebob on youtube because you can chat with people while spengbeb is being livestreamed

its a new comfy age but ive been on synchtube before so its not new

Hubby loves this guy. I've never got the appeal.

>political radio

literally easy mode. also standing on the shoulders of giants.

Ayyy

Where's that nigga's chin?

What was funnier? Old O&A or old Horward Stern?

This is the greatest moment in radio history.

youtube.com/watch?v=3DGsv-kJQNs

>huge as fuck followings
doesnt matter

these podcasts will never be "mainstream". no one outside of their cult following will know of them.

Stern was better live. O&A has more replay value.

huge as fuck followings don't exist anymore. entertainment media is becoming more and more splintered. all you need is a mid sized dedicated fanbase.

O&A with Jim Norton

>huge as fuck followings don't exist anymore. entertainment media is becoming more and more splintered.
are you talking all entertainment media or do you mean the more ideological orientated?

either way, I disagree. who were the big celebs before in 'entertainment media'? pretty sure there are people now who have equal or bigger followings.

beetlejuice

Chip chipperson podcast

He had like chin cancer or sumthin and had to amputate it tss tss.

I thought he died

these niggas look like birds

he is only king kike

Old O&A is gold. especially with Patrice.

youtube.com/channel/UC63NTdfEbbiYEorg1xM91-Q/videos

O&A. Was pure kino when they had Patrice and jimmy. Howard was okay but was too tied in with celebrities and once Jackie left the show went to shit

Nigga just got a mouth and neck

>the pewdiepie generation hates howard

what a twis

O&A was only good with Patrice and Jimmy.

I've never heard Jimmy's standup is it true it's not as good as his O&A appearances?

>jew shilling media outlets
wow I'm surprised

Howard has become Imus. It's kinda sad.

Jesse Ventura is a fucking retard much like yourself

To be fair Howard Stern is a total kike and he definitely deserves a front row holocauster seat into the ovens

>paying for media