>Someone calls police
>Don't show id
>Literally almost die
>"why didn't you just drop your pants and spread your ass cheeks?"

Self-defense is racist.

Stop being white

>resisting

Your own fault

Who is it saying that last line? Is that an actual quote?
Some of us don't subject ourselves to this crap.

bootlickers

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEET NIGGGGGGGUU Y U GOTTA B ALL RAYCISSSS N SHIIIIEEEET CALLIN DA POPO N SHEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Are we just supposed to ignore that the journalist teacher kissed a student then went on a date together to hate-watch a tv show?

I want to fuck that disgusting nigger

Even these mongrels have the nigger soulless stare.

The law doesnt apply if youre gay

Why dude? Even for a monkey she is gross. So many better choices if you're into nigs.

So if the show is about black people, why is the main character more than half-white?

Use Obama as your standard for comparison for 50/50 black/white if you don't believe me.

this. i'll show her the wonders of getting enriched and colonized just like her ancestors

Most Ameriniggers are mixed because of slaves breeding with massahs. That's why they're brown now and not truly BLACK like African nigs are.

No those are mulattos american niggers look more apish facialky than these fucks.

i always wondered why american mongrels are so into their mixed blood. like some of my friends say that he's 1/16 th black, cherokee, irish, spanish etc, like wtf dude?

what else do americans have to tell then what they are?

An american nigger averages something like 15% white.
This is arrived at when a Mulatto breeds back in with the regular black population repeatedly.

However, you also get those blacks who, in their own terms, have "That good skin" and "That good hair", which means they look like OP's picture (who is likely mostly white).

why don't just say they're american? why do they have to bring up their mixed blood?

what is american again? each state is the size of one if your countries.
and it's not just an American thing, both continents are mutts of varying degrees.

Black pussy belongs to white man prove me wrong

iwell i'm not. i can trace my spanish sephardic jew lineage back to 1600

i-i'm sorry Sup Forums ;_;

You're only sorry to yourself if you don't want this

She is gorgeous, fuck you faggot.

Muffy was hottest girl. Agree?

welp, there goes my 10 generations of white genes down the drain

Stop being racist.

i want to bleach her

Are you restricted for only impregnating 1 woman?

yep i'm not a muslim

Sauce on that delicious monkey

Now THAT i like!

STOP THIS MADNESS

n-no! i-i must p-preserve the w-white race!

True. I lot of lighter black americans would be frighted of full blood super black skinned niggers from Africa

sauce?

Did someone say BLANDA UP?

>Hey user, do you think my new swimsuit is cut a little too high?

Wut say bros?

Let's go!

youtube.com/watch?v=-pRF_fbLTHw

t.djracemixer

I could watch this replay for eternity

w-why are you doing this?

trash film , my dude

wtf is wrong with her face?

>what is american again?
"What is Roman again?"

I watched the first episode, I attend a russell group university in the UK and it's pretty accurate reflection of our current generation

Because starting with preschool you're asked this shit.
Not only on applications but the teachers ask you what you are to start the inevitable cultural enrichment and acceptance bullshit.
Later in life every fucking job application, health form, and government form asks you to state what you are.
You also get special consideration for being a mongrel depending on the state. Employers hire wetbacks and nigs to get tax breaks and other kickbacks.

The only person who wasn't either a hypocritical asshole or a pathetic bitch (or both) was the editor of the satire magazine.
Too bad he's only in 5 scenes or so.

Also, why wasn't Sam fucking arrested for hacking into a website, causing the blackface party so she can get offended by it, then organize a violent mob attacking people and destroying stuff?

it's not wednesday, my dude

This show is actually way better than I thought it would be. Every character is three dimensional and you get pretty much every perspective on race relations in US, including Sup Forumstards.

Tho Pastiche was the weakest part of the show. I can't believe that a satirical magazine and breeding ground of future tv writers consists mostly of chad thundercocks.

Your face is racist

shes white

thats clearly a negroid

bitch looks like Rom-- Quark's brother-- from Star Trek Deep Space Nine!

no

Not even remotely. Keep reaching

If I had a favorite black woman that wasn't an ex... desu IT's sister. Love that man...let.

>must wait longer to delete post
wait a few seconds
>this post is too old to delete
cmon,

>Resist against police
>Police use violence
Well... yes thats how it works.

Hmm...

I'm kind of upset that the Goose wasn't shooped into this

Prettiest black women I even knew about... Grace Jones, hands down.

The day Grace Jones dies I will weep harder than I did for Bowie or James Brown desu.

>no bra
>no panties

(((Sup Forums))) literally gave me that fetish with their WE WUZ NUBIAN QUAANZ threads fuck those jews.

>Sup Forums thread
>filled with people jacking off to niggers

really makes me think

sauce?

as a South African I can say they went from zero to absolute power in a hearbeat, they have no ability to govern themselves nevertheless an entire economy

I only watched the first episode but I didn't get the joke. If you're white you're automatically patronizing blacks but if a black women patronizes you, you should feel guilty or you're racist? And the protag is racebaiting AND whitewashed?

>all these privileged quadroons

Is this the "I have to distance myself from white people so others back in the hood won't call me whitewashed but they call me whitewashed anyway" stare?

Colonizing is white mans duty

sure thing cuckboy, whites are superior which is why you fawn over niggresses

Sup Forums is fucking pathetic

one whiff of the monkey oil seeping through that hair/skin and you'd know why it isn't worth it

BREHS

We'll leave the fat hoodrats with wigs for you niggers.

>Sup Forums thread
Hardly. Being offended by racist blacks doesn't make you a racist

>2017
>not false flagging

why are you so ashamed of being called Sup Forums? are you that afraid to stand by your convictions?

Where did I say I was ashamed of being called Sup Forums?
The person who taught you that you blacks can't be racist against whites is a racist.

I'm a kiwi, half Maori, half Scottish.

>dat backpedalling
>dat strawman

I accept your concession

I have no fucking idea what you're on about desu

would you say no to the one on the right?

It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong, well done. Next time think before opening your mouth and I won't have to BTFO you so hard

>half Maori, half Scottish
Winston?

Jazzma Kendrick lads