/AFL/

cuckbourne edition

Attached: ss.png (676x503, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/66npU5V6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Basedbane

Attached: 1495108529034.jpg (274x266, 30K)

Richmond

>winning a ship at 118%

lower than 125, may as well just not count it 2bh
just like the vfl premierships

>KATIE Brennan won't pursue a Federal Court challenge to overturn her suspension for the NAB AFLW Grand Final, but the Western Bulldogs' legal team will take the AFL to the Australian Human Rights Commission to contest the ban.

/cuckfl/ on suicide watch

who /dabloos/ here?

Attached: 1460195850212.png (335x367, 60K)

S O O N

Attached: 131128103835_1_540x360.jpg (539x360, 44K)

Christ

People are going to start hating aflw if this shit continues. What a joke

>not letting me clatter people without punishment is a violation of human rights
the Enlightenment was a mistake

>cuckdogs
Just fucking fold that embarrassment already.

>dogs and bloos trying to kill aflw
What's their end game?

Close enough

Attached: AFL Title.png (615x489, 277K)

don't worry we already hate it, and get your own fucking subreddit btw

HEAVE HO UNNA

Attached: 1428214031296.jpg (252x345, 35K)

>team is called adelaide crows
>mascot is a raven

Eh, crows are fockin ugly like ya nan so dinnay mind em havin a raven for mascot.

Why would the winning side be described as brave? Especially when they are heavy favourites. Up your game.

Should I (C) Gawn or take Martin's 139 lads?

BASED Straffo's famous lads, what have you done with your life

Attached: st.jpg (582x418, 37K)

Who the hell is Chris Syteigen?

cringe

I punched a boong in the face when he tried stealing my durry from my mouth.

Objectively it should be Adelaide by 45 points tonight at least. But as usual Gil will rig this event for a confortable Essendon victory.

Earned a cool 50k last night betting on Carlton to cover the spead and total to go over 210.

Don't like this new wog lads, it's pretty boring.

post your bet slip m8

Won $2k at the pokies last night and fucked a beautiful MILF who turned out to be my aunt.

Gonna take my chances with tonight's one.

>Top Show
>The Crows pick up where they left off

When will the salary cap be removed and a 34 or 17 game season be introduced?

Attached: Event Cinemas.png (549x105, 13K)

girls and women keep being promiscuous towards me on the train. an underage girl was rubbing her thingy the other day

being a 9/10 and autistic is difficult lads

unironically know that feel, almost all interactions with girls leave me knowing I could have done better socially than I did

Lads I need help picking a team to follow.

unsure if i am ever going to get a gf with this personality lad. all the best to you

I always thought I was 5/10 but I recently saw myself in a mirror when standing in a group of mates and it dawned on me that I am legitimately a 2/10. Shit sucks.

freo dokers

da iggs

Attached: LEWIS JETTA.gif (400x223, 3.31M)

Gold Coast

Geelong for Gary “GAJ GODzza” Ablett Jr

what state do you live in?

I havent been following the story, what did she do?

Colorado

Got reprimanded twice which is a mandatory one game suspension in aflw. Dogs contested it and argued that Bob Murphy was a good bloke, lost and she ended up with a two game suspension. They then appealed it, argued sexism and lost. Now they're trying to frame it as a fight for women's rights and taking it to the HRC.

Collingwood sound similar

So she could have played the gf without an appeal? Kek

don't worry about it man, you're being too self critical. somebody will come along eventually. just put yourself in the right position, maybe improve your personality, maybe lower your standards.you can always smash some 7.5/10 whores anyway

No it happened in the last game of the season so she would've been ruled out anyway.

No, it was 2 weeks, 1 week with guilty appeal, but they pleaded not guilty, so now its turned in to a giant shit show

Not like it matters cos Mon Con the GOD will dominate anyway

Walker and Lynch out. Charlie Cameron gone. Forward line should be less potent. Essendon WILL win tonight.

Daily reminder that Reality Challenged got 131 wrong poodictions last AFL season
pastebin.com/66npU5V6

BASED

REVERSE NOSTRADAMUS

bombers cause another round 1 upset like hawks last year

gil always engineers round 1

Once again this is filled with bullshit. It doesn't point out the tests, and in some cases where I was right, apparently I was wrong because it doesn't fit in with leejun's narrative.

Pedophile, leejun backer and a trip. You disgust me.

based FRED poster

fuck off reality cuck

Durmot detected.

If we as a country still enforced the white austraila policy and cuckery dissapeared, would melbourne be the best city?

Objectively? It would be Bendigo.

>have to go to Bendigo in 2 months

JUST

B-B-B-B-BUT LE TESTS
B-B-B-BUT MUH EXCUSE FOR B-BEING WRONG ;_;

Actually I'm set to win the AFLW tipping competition, and get a $500 cotton on voucher. As well as my various gloria jeans vouchers I've won for getting 4/4/. Try again, fuckhead.

who /wentlastnight?/

i must admit i was a little nervous but for the first time as a richmond supporter i felt comfortable that would could come back from 5 goals down and win. What a time to be alive

Attached: 1518776910407.jpg (1467x2000, 601K)

He just keeps lying.

what was the atmosphere like when Carlton kicked those 5 goals in like 6 minutes

very flat, everyone was getting pissed at the umpires as well. Biggest roar was when dusty fended that bloke and snapped the goal in the final term. loud as fuck

>zero proof of anything
Prove it. You have one hour.

>le pedo xdxd
not surprised you'd say stupid shit like that when proof and the truth are concepts alien to you

Attached: 1284108528153.png (835x512, 40K)

Fuck up dickhead. I call it how I see it. You have a classic case of ODD. Look it up.

Yeah dunno didn't expect Carlton to drop off so much in the last, though I should have.

Objectively you should have seen it coming. Too many young players and injuries.

If you read the thread last night you'd have seen I acknowledged those two factors a few mins into the quarter

hmm bit late but I understand. I did not participate nor read last nights thread, as I was too busy fucking my wife.

So did you or didn't you watch the match? Imagine not having /afl/ on the side while watching footy.

She let you back in did she?

She finally forgive you for fucking kids?

Of course I watched. We fucked between quarters and I was writing my screenplay during the game.

Yes. We have an unbreakable bond now.

Being raped by a 17 year old isn't funny, and nor was she a kid.

You're right, raping a child isn't funny.

Attached: 1460862634588.png (710x578, 361K)

>tripfags shitting up this thread
Sad 2bh

The pedo is the only one I don't like

>deliver insightful and objective analysis on /afl/
>get spammed by dickhead leejunaires who are jealous of me
>somehow I am the one who is shitting up the thread

So both of them?

Will Essedope have a chance?

see

Look if I want something confirmed wrong as an opinion. I will choose to consider your opinion.

>I was writing my screenplay during the game.
>He's actually writing a screenplay about his ridiculous AFL conspiracies

Attached: 1466296214634.jpg (500x333, 40K)

Now that you put it that way, yes

Make sure to stay away from underage Indonesian whores to maintain the bond

how's kentucky a pedo?

just a test lads

Attached: 1521702400153.jpg (1878x5100, 1.46M)

based richo

got a bad feeling about >my crows 2bh lads

>tfw housemate says we should get some beer and watch the footy
>just want to sit and drink by myself

is your housemate an alright bloke?

Based Bombers to arse fuck the crows.

he's pretty good, I've just been at work all day while he's living the neet dream, and holding onto a conversation sounds like effort.