be burger

> be burger
> think soy is the new chemtrail

Other urls found in this thread:

wholesoystory.com/
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bebida_de_soja#Efectos_en_la_salud
rivm.nl/en/Documents_and_publications/Scientific/Reports/2016/maart/Bisphenol_A_Part_2_Recommendations_for_risk_management
notpoliticallycorrect.me/2017/10/28/no-soy-does-not-feminize-males/
lmgtfy.com/?q=Soy causes lower testosterone in men
youtube.com/watch?v=5MS0TrsI7rE
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wonder what triggered this, seems to have been an overnight new boogieman for retards.

America deserves to be nuked, for world's peace and stability.

There will be an episode about this in the next X-files season.
You can screencap this.

It's been more than a year since H*llary has been relevant. All the blame is on them now and they're desperate.

that's actually wicked smart
majority of soy does come from china

That's not the boldest prediction. I can see it in my head.

Everything comes from china these days.

So does the majority of everything.

The soyim know.

Everything comes from China already.

I don't know why it's always food and things of that nature that paranoaics obsess over, you would have more ground to look at environmental stressors

masculine desufficiency complex

> OH MY GOD!

t. soyboy

Wtf, I just drank a bottle of soy sauce and now my preferred pronoun is xir

Beer has more estrogen in it than soy, there is nothing wrong with eating it.

soy milk can alter genetics, but you already know that. Pregnat women and children shoudnt drink much of it.

wholesoystory.com/
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bebida_de_soja#Efectos_en_la_salud

>wholesoystory
>Designed like a penis pill supplier website
>Doesn't even have a cert

Hard hitting alt-right "facts" you got there.

Oh shit, just noticed the wiki you linked also plastered with Citation Needed lmao

That website gave me a stroke

more research is needed to be safe, drink it every day and post the results

Wtf I bet soros is behind this. In fact I bet his real name is soyos! fucking libruls!

>be cucknadian
>think ISIS terrorist can be assimilated into his country

>t. soybois

>pump poultry and cattle full of hormones for the last decades
>blame soy which people have been consumming for thousands of years

>be Brazilian
>country is so shit ISIS wouldn't even bother

the people who call others soyboys are actually least likely to buy organic, free-range meat devoid of hormones as they can't afford it

Why would they? You are the ones sucking their dick.

Why are Brazilians so obsessed with us?

SOY'd

Only in trump's divided slaves of ameriKKKa folks

The existence of xenoestrogens isn't even a new finding. People just cannot into biology.

Soy does make men more feminine though you sissy soyboy

it was many years ago that i read on /fit/ that you shouldn't drink from plastic bottles because plastic is a xenoestrogen and it stunts your muscle growth and makes you look like a girl

is that still a thing among crazy americans?

>avoids soy like the plague
>still drinks beer
>still eats food packaged in plastic
>still drinks from plastic bottles
>still eats/drinks sweetened with stevia
explain this amerifats

it's true lad, and not only among Americans
France is considering restrictions on plastics in food but Americans have never heard of consumer protections so it's deemed (((safe))) there

>>still eats food packaged in plastic
This is the only one I do and it's pretty much unavoidable. Even local food is packaged in plastic.

Plastic is a pretty broad term but I do remember that cheap plastic would break out tiny micro flakes when heated and float around in that container's water.

Every ripped person at the gym that I see drinks out of a plastic bottle. /fit/ is paranoid as fuck. I'm not saying they're wrong but obviously it isn't a serious problem.

>s-soy is perfectly fine!

This.
BEER HAS MORE ESTROGEN THAN SOY

if soy turned me into that i'd chug it down for every meal tbqhwy

i'm not talking about microplastics which do have documented negative effect such as causing digestive tract inflammation but that some kind of plastics are identical to some human sex hormones.

complete and utter lunacy but all this talk about soy milk reminded me of it.

>but that some kind of plastics are identical to some human sex hormones
that's what I'm referring to
the substance is called BPA, found in most plastics, known to leech into food, is a known xenoestrogen and just this summer the European Chemicals Agency changed its status to Substance of very high concern precisely because of this

>if soy turned me into that i'd chug it down for every meal tbqhwy
You'd probably just look like a guy with little man-tits.

>if soy turned me into that i'd chug it down for every meal tbqhwy
The absolute state of anglos

rivm.nl/en/Documents_and_publications/Scientific/Reports/2016/maart/Bisphenol_A_Part_2_Recommendations_for_risk_management

This is the dutch public health institute report on the toxicity of Bisphenol A that the EFSA and other EU institutes use when making their policy. It's poisonous and does affect estrogen receptors, but internet scientists miss the point. The biggest health danger of BPA is harming the immune system and damaging fertility in women, not turning men gay or into girls. It's a legitimate concern, but not as pressing or as crazy as people like to make it out to be.

The science actually does show that it lowers testosterone in men.

conservatives actually have the most disposable income. They are also the highest wage earners and pay the most taxes. But you soyboys knew that already.

it's a conspiracy, keep drinking soy goyim.

>alt-right
t. soyboy.

fun fact the literal meaning of George Soros name is "Earth-Lizard"

Is that why red states rely on blue states to make up their deficits?

Source?

NO redstates have lots of niggers on welfare and i'd also add those "bluestates" are getting all their tax money from republicans.

Democrats don't pay taxes 47% of the country pay no income taxes and who do you think they vote for? Same people 90% of niggers vote for.

Yes, it is in fact a conspiracy.
notpoliticallycorrect.me/2017/10/28/no-soy-does-not-feminize-males/

Let me google that for you.

lmgtfy.com/?q=Soy causes lower testosterone in men

>NO redstates have lots of niggers on welfare
I knew it was coming but it's still funny.

Citation needed, Cletus.

Now google "beer causes lower testosterone in men"

>make claim
>gets asked for evidence/source of his claim
>no, just look for it yourself, since I'm too retarded

Asians have eat soy for centuries and it has less homosexuals than modern west

because it's true.

Sure cleetus

There are many more sources that disagree. But go ahead and keep drinking that. Also eat low end chicken from the generic grocery store. The hormones thing is a conspiracy too and don't forget to keep plastic drinking bottles in the sun.

Theyre acclimated to its effects. Like Mexicans and their tap water. To all normal humans the effects are devastating.

Not an argument.

Yeah Asian men are know to be very masculine.

Awesome fact-based comeback, Cletus. You really showed me.

You posted a blog.
But like I said before drink all the soy you want, nobody is stopping you.

This is seriously your big "GOTCHA" moment?

youtube.com/watch?v=5MS0TrsI7rE

hbomberguy

Isn't he the guy that said "cultural Marxism doesn't exist"?

Probably.

Because it doesn't.

Opinion Discarded.

soyboy

>phone posting
LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE GET OUT GET OUT NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW

Not an argument.

China is a net importer of soy, retard. The biggest soy producers in the world are the US, Brazil and Argentina, and most of it goes to feed livestock or for exports.
So not only is thinking that soy is some kind of hormone therapy retarded, but it could also hurt entire economies that rely on it.

yes goy drink and eat soy.

this aint the thread for facts amigo

I put soy sauce on my fish. Does that make me a soyboy?

>vegans eat soy instead of meat
>they all are effeminate
Really makes you think

Yes, eating fish instead of real meat makes you a soyboy

no it doesnt you mutt, it comes from brazil and the US

Nothing wrong with soy 2bh

THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH SOY, THE ONLY VALUE OF THIS IS THAT IT MAKES Sup Forums USERS RAGE

Should i be eating burgers instead?

ok, let's assume soy is turning the frogs gay or something
that means you can just stop eating anything with soy, export that extra portion of it, and become full of testosterone compared to every other soy eating male, turning you into a more appealing individual
win win win
I still think sugary drinks are a more harmful product for society, doesn't mean I want to ban it

"If you’re not sure about something, rub it against a piece of paper."

>be burger
not all burgers

just the retarded ones, they know who they are

You have no excuses to why you cannot do something as simple as that.

Wait until Sup Forums learns about the onions

If the effects were significant how would you explain China becoming the most populous nation on the planet?

interesting to see the soy estrogen meme blow up now. i read about it years ago on /r9gay/ and ever since then it's been in the "that's bullshit but i believe it" compartment of my mind. hopefully there will be more new research or unbiased, credible articles about existing research on this topic from now on

I seriously fail to understand how alt-right folks don't have heart attacks or blood pressure issues from hating and being afraid of everything all the time

Who needs hate when you have enough cholesterol in your blood to lubricate a small car

Oh wait high cholesterol is a jewish trick :^)

Did you contract some sort of new prions-disease from eating to much monkey brain?
1. If someone makes a claim, he backs it up with evidence, especially if he claims "the science shows". That is how arguments in the scientific field work.
2. Of course I've already looked for evidence about this shitty meme, once I first heard of it, and guess what I found? A bunch of blogs and Huffpost bullshit, and one actual scientific meta study. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
3. So now is it safe to conclude, that if he makes a claim like that, he better back it up with more evidence, than: "just google it"

>someone in a casual conversation makes a claim
>want to disprove it
>"uhhhh where are your papers on that"
There is no reason, at this day an age, on the internet, to ask for something you just can find with a few clicks, this is just a lazy faux interest in the subject.