So... he's out of the World Cup. Right?

So... he's out of the World Cup. Right?

Attached: e8c56928ff127dafc734d94083f5dc26.jpg (525x350, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

si.com/soccer/2018/03/22/argentina-boss-jorge-sampaoli-reveals-paulo-dybala-mauro-icardi-might-not-make-world-cup-squad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wat happend?

>argentina doing a re-run of not calling their best players like in 2010.

Boy you guys sure love not making the best of your talent

Should have choose shitaly

Literally getting cucked out of the NT by Messi and Sampaoli

si.com/soccer/2018/03/22/argentina-boss-jorge-sampaoli-reveals-paulo-dybala-mauro-icardi-might-not-make-world-cup-squad

Or Poland

how did we not call in 2010?

He's literally the best young striker in the world.

I realize that Argentina is loaded, but leaving him off the squad? Madness.

>how
who*

Won't make a difference, he would be out of the world cup anyway.

For Juve, yes. But building a balanced and working national side isn't just about sticking the names in and expecting it to sort itself.

I wish SGE had understood this, the daft cunt.

Cambiasso

Wtf? why?

There is no reason why fucking Piguain or Aguero should go over him.

No.

Cambiasso, Zanetti and Milito you dumbfuck.

Milito was in the squad though

>tf
>tp
Dybala is good but I agree with the coach that’s he’s not well suited to their system, or really many others than Juve's.

>leaving a creative player like Dybala at home but calling Higuain again

Reminder you were not alive the last time Argentina won a trophy

Riquelme too

He barely played

>both higuain and dybala play on the same club
>only one gets called up to the national team

it's gonna be a bit awkward, desu

>Riquelme too
Riquelme's international career was finished by then

>He barely played
Which is very different from him not being called up at all. Learn to follow the conversation.

Watch Dybala win CL now

>one of the best strikers misses world cup because Messi don't like him
>Argentina fails as always
>WTF my team sucks so much, literally Messi and no one else
When would realize that malet is the cancer of this national team?

If you really got picked based on how much Messi likes you then Aguero would start every game

Come home Paweł Dybała

Then how can you possibly explain Dybala not playing? Why can't they just play as wide attacking players behind the main striker?

If Messi played behind Dybala (and tried), Dybala would score 10 goals and be seen as the hero. I can sorta understand why Messi froze him out desu

>don't win any trophies
>freeze out two extremely talented young players who are capable of making the difference in big games unlike Messi and Higuain
>still don't win any trophies
Wow I'm utterly shocked

>wide attacking players
have you watched Juve ever?

I don't mean Messi behind Dybala, I mean both of them behind Piguain/Aguero/Icardi on the sides

He did play as a winger at least a few times from what I remember.

Also the fact that he doesn't play on that position for Juve doesn't mean he can't play it for his NT, plenty of players have different roles in their club and NT.

perhaps, heres some quotes from yesterday

>On Dybala: "Is complicated for him get used to our plan. We couldn't improve his performances and we have to evaluate if the current players are better than Paulo or if we've to keep working with Paulo to improve his performance".

>On Icardi: "The connection between Icardi's performances in Inter and Argentina wasn't the best. I realised that and felt that we have to work on it more. But we don't have enough time."

>"Maybe his adaptation time is not a short one. I won't dismiss him, but, as Argentina's coach I have to focus on the partnerships on the pitch."

I think the problem might be that Dybala is left-footed. That leaves a 4-2-3-1 with Di Maria, Dybala, Messi behind the striker which would collapse against any team with a remotely competent offense

>retardation
the post

Attached: kimiwtf.jpg (640x335, 29K)

they tooker

Not necessarily if the 2 holding midfielders were useful in defense but I'm not sure if Argentina have these kind of players

Also hilarious that some guy from the Argentinian league is gonna play in the friendly vs Italy while Icardi and Dybala are both ignored

Well I'm sorry to hear that

imo it's even worse that they won't bring Icardi, he's infallible in the box

He plays in seria a. Performance there doesn't mean anything since it's a shit league

'cause now

2nd best league in europe

I will snatch every motherfucker birthday

>tf
>tp
>posts with the same flag

you are going back soon, luis jnr.

Attached: Kristian.jpg (600x900, 88K)

it's objectively the 3rd best league in Europe though, its level is much higher than that of international football

have you noticed which nations have won the world cup in recent years. hardly any of their top players have been from the epl. you're a moron that has been brainwashed by the nbc into thinking the epl is the best league in the world because of the advertising. you probably "support" spurs as well. lmao third world cunt.

Attached: lmao.png (254x100, 3K)

this is not real right?
seriously does argentina love selfhate or something?
2014 was shitw ith higuain
2010 was shit because they only called literally whos
and in 2018 its the same shit again what the actual flip

edit: can't wait for them to field that idiot palacio again to fail 20 goal opportunities in the final

they are spics m8. dumbest of the dumb. look at south america. look at venezuela. argentina used to have a better economy than the usa not long ago now they have something like 45% unemployment. fucking neanderthals.

Attached: 1521178185260.png (697x651, 907K)

>Cambiasso
Mascherano, Bolatti, Verón.
yeah, we were fine without him.
>Zanetti
would you seriously call up a 37 years old for an elite footballing nation's WC team?
I wouldn't.
>and Milito
Millito was called up.
you dumbfuck.

lol. does anyone even take argentine posts seriously anymore. joke of a sporting nation. joke a football nation and that is all they have and they are shit at it now.

Attached: 262781756.jpg (960x640, 101K)

cr7

dey took her

>not forcing messi to play CAM with Dybala and Icardi as main strikers while Higuain does what he does best, sit in the bench

it's like they love getting buttfucked over and over repeatedly

Attached: 329d534b-9472-4b85-a922-a8314a86d1fd.png (645x388, 208K)

>implying argentina's problem is not having good fowards
>implying we somehow need a guy that plays in the same position as messi
>implying this is somehow comparable to not calling neither cambiasso nor riquelme and benching veron in 2010
We need good mixed midfielders and good fullbacks. We do not need more magical midgets, we already have the one which is greatest. Calling piggy is a shame though, calling Di Maria is a disaster and I do not trust aguero. But that is already done. We should have changed half team two years ago.

look the problem is aguero probably gets injured in the upcoming weeks
so whats going to happen? aguero plays shit for 60min (because of muh injury) higuain will choke like always and di maria is the only reliable player while messi is throwing up in the background

Tevez

didn't he score a blooter in 2010 against mexishit?

Idiotic Sampaoli. Icardi and Dybala both might miss it.

yes, and an offside goal as well.

Having squad depth and super subs helped Germany in 2014. What's wrong with having Dybala as a sub?

poor messi

Based Sampaoli not rating these numale twinks.

honestly Im going to side with the coach on this one, although dybala and icardi both doing great, if they cant fit in the system it's just not going to work

sounds like you guys beleive stupid tabloid conspiracies without any proog

>aus
>calling someone else football joke

Better than 'merrica? When? How? Retarded opinion, a retarded shitposter of course

Why can’t Argentina play a 3-4-3 a la Chelsea, with Messi and Dybala behind Piguain?

Then L. Martinez to the rescue. Fowards are not the problem, the NT doesn't have a single decent player on the midfield area

cause Dybala and Messi dont work in the same team after the world cup they should fuck off messi and start over, he's carried them for too long

we won the asian cup. let me know when you can beat tomato and tsunmai, burger brains.

per capita. in the 80's argentina had one of the best gdp in the world.

So what's their first team supposed to be?

In regards to Icardi, the problem is that not calling people out of personal preference isn't sport. The best player should play, regardless of how much of a dirtbag he is.

>they call Palacio instead

Attached: 1521716557520.gif (656x368, 1.47M)

i am surprised you don't want to discuss your former gdp. seeing as though your country has fuck all relevance in this day and age. not even your national football team. not even two messis on the field will help you win a world cup. you're a nation of chokers. you choked away your gdp and now you have choked away any semblance of a relevance on the world sporting stage.

adios amgio.

Attached: 1521812497744.jpg (814x720, 205K)

>asian cup

kek wow man what feat , and yeah my country is shit at soccer i dont deny it.

Mascherano
Lamela - Pastore - Lo Celso - Paredes
Salvio - Messi - Perotti
Di Maria - Higuain - Aguero

>my country is shit at soccer so yours is too

that's not how it works, pablo.

He never can quite carry them all the way.