Dude rip off Stranger Things which in itself is a ripoff of 80's movies lmao

Dude rip off Stranger Things which in itself is a ripoff of 80's movies lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

fotogramas.es/Cinefilia/Dafne-Keen-las-nuevas-garras-de-Lobezno
youtube.com/watch?v=ERVrbW5X-OY
youtube.com/watch?v=cmQTI1FFJRM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>maybe if I broadly string together some bait using recent media people enjoy, I'll have better chances of getting replies!

Sage

How the hell did it rip off stranger things?

To the guy who was asking about the refugees: everyone's acting was pretty poor aside from Natalia Tena. Dafne and Will Keen were both kind of bad but she's improved a lot since then.

>research program experimenting on little kids making them superhuman
>tracking down kids on the loose
>80's vibe
>le dark and gritty reddit themes

Logan was written long before Stranger things

Thanks, Dafne was 9 so I dont have high expectations.

They were ripping off The Road though

>ripoff of 80's movies

First half of the movie is pretty good and enjoyable, the second half is literally madmax 3

I think Dafne needs to play a certain type of character. Being an alienated little weirdo in Logan worked out great because she seems like an alienated little weirdo IRL, the same way Neo was great casting because the character had to look uncomfortable in his own skin and Keanu looks uncomfortable in his own skin IRL.

What's the plot anyway?

>The Road
I thought they were ripping off Last of Us

is this the new Dafne thread

There was no '80's vibe' in Logan. What does that mean?

her outfit is /fa/ as fuck
I love it

Are british actors drilled on how to do American accents since they're six years old? What the fuck. Is it like basic acting school stuff in England, I mean BASIC basic like fucking kindergarten?

>80's vibe
>reddit themes

what?

idk. makes her look like a boy

I think the combat boots are a bit much.

Maybe. It's been three years since I saw it so my memory is hazy. The plot is that refugees arrive from the future after a catastrophe fucks up their world. The rest is the ensuing chaos from this. It's impossible to find online so I might as well tell you Dafne gets shot in the chest by her father with a double barrel shotgun and dies.

>two things are a copy of each other and can't exist if you can oversimplify them down to 2-3 bullet points in which they maybe share one or two insanely broad things

if not bait, I hope you enjoy having literally only 7 movies to watch

Same.

>80's vibe
Its set in the future, how does it have 80s vibe?

WHAT

It really is. I wonder if shes got a wardrobe person that tells her what to wear.

Fuck I wish I dressed that cool when I was her age, instead I wore pokemon and dragon shirts.

That sounds really high concept for something shot on a...non-American budget.

She ded

Nah its just the American accents are easy to do for the British, they just watch some American TV and practice it for a while to get it down.

I hadt his really kickass dark blue shirt with Goku going super saiyan on it, had the lightning bolts and everything and the jacked up warddrobe from the frieza fight. It was unironically /fa/ now that I think about it, I'd wear that shit today.

THAT EVIL PIECE OF SHIT! WHY WOULD HE DO SUCH A THING!?

It's not hard to imitate english dialects if you know one of them. I could do a perfect brit accent by twelve.

>/fa/ as fuck
Is that what /fa/ likes now? It's pretty much a slightly disguised skinhead costume.

Watching it now. Thanks

>'kino' written on the poster for Logan
pottery

It also ripped off The Last of Us because it has an older man and a young girl. This is how logic works these days.

Why do these faggots tuck their pantlegs into their fucking boots, or roll them up? They look so goddamn...special ed.

I'm pretty sure it was unintentional but I honestly don't remember. It was just a kind of shitty BBC show. I never expected her to be in a blockbuster movie or that I'd be obsessed with her.

Her outfit looks nothing like those

>I never expected her to be in a blockbuster movie or that I'd be obsessed with her.
kek, I just realized you were watching that shit as it aired if you watched it three years ago. I figured you'd watched Logan and then gone back and found it and watched it, which is what I was thinking I'd do.

Skinheads are supposed to be working class. I guess the idea is their pants are used for a long time so they roll them up at first and roll down as they grow up. Everything /fa/ is for kids after all, even the skinhead stuff

Shadman btfo

>it's a terrible bait thread on Sup Forums gets 300+ replies and autosages episode

Yeah it was back around summer of 2014. I think I was 15 at the time.

Dafne Keen is a qt and I wish her success in the future

was about to post this
he's fashion blind or just blind as fuck

Welcome, dafnebot.

Same kind of boots, pants fit the same way as , jacket is the same. The only thing that's different is the shirt, it's not polo, skinheads usually use polos. Pretty much a gentrified version of a skinhead.

Hello friend

They're as grown as they're gonna get in that picture and the pants are still rolled up.

Almost like it was adapted from an X-Men comic.

>Future
her page doesnt list her being in anything in the near future ;-;

Fashion trends are set by kids and everyone else just parrots what they do.

Well I'm not gonna watch it if that beautiful perfect angel qt dies. The only thing I've seen from the show anyway is that pic of her in the bathtub and I commented I wanted to drink the bath water

Ana. Filming this summer.

Does this constitute a form of child abuse? Like, your parents fucking up your success? She didn't even do the talkshow circuit in America when Logan was number one. That's RIDICULOUS.

Future means as a young adult and not necessarily all about film. I hope she takes the money she made, and the little bit of fame and uses it make a good life for herself.

She has her life ahead of her user. No need to star in capeshit every year, people will get tired of her.

All little girls have a prime.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

fotogramas.es/Cinefilia/Dafne-Keen-las-nuevas-garras-de-Lobezno

>lobezno
Kek fucking spaniards.

What's Ana? Can't google shit, give me something.

>"My father told me, 'I have good news and bad news.' I told him to tell me the good first. 'They have given you the paper.' I gave a leap of joy, one so high that I hit the ceiling and I got a bump. Then, when I asked her what was wrong, she said there was none. That he had told me to annoy me, "he says, laughing.
She got the cute gene from her dad.

>Now I want to be an actress. At 100 percent. Before I was not so clear, because I love animals, and hesitated between being a biologist, veterinarian or chemist. But you have to study mathematics and I do not like them, so the thing is clear.
She dum

Great interview. It's a shame the translator fucks the genders up.

I'd say that shows wisdom for her age. Most people don't anticipate the huge amount of math required for professions that they idealize.

Ayyyyyyyyy that little cutie! I don't like math either!

>She dum
Honestly, I think these days too many people are fame obsessed, celebrity culture is messing people up, people are willing to do too much to get famous and the fact she didn't care for fame is cool to me.

>Many times, after filming, we were with Hugh and his daughter in the pool.

Hugh, that lucky fuck.

>She dum
umm no sweetie, shes being realistic.
why waste your time doing something you dont like?

S-she needs to close her legs! She's being lewd!

Well, you aren't wrong.

But she can make cars
youtube.com/watch?v=ERVrbW5X-OY

She likes doing cars you mean.

The Counselor?

This is how you set yourself up for failure. She was lucky to be in Logan, but there's no telling what kind of opportunities (or lack thereof) she'll have in the future. I expected Elijah Wood to be Robert Downy Jr tier after the first fucking film let alone the trilogy. Instead he just does his own thing, with acting being only a part of it. That's still cool, but the point stands - acting is a very unstable career and relies on people casting you for roles. Why delude yourself with ideas of fame when you can still do acting but at the same educate yourself?

If Dafne ends up whoring out like Millie I'll fucking kill myself.

He's not interested in girls anyway, he's gay as a picnic basket. Just take a look at his wife.

She has rich parents and a vagina, so she can do literally anything she wants in life and she'll always have enough money to life a comfy life.

>post "apocalyptic" future is 80's vibe
Nice bait nigger you got me.

Fair points. You've convinced me. She has a lower likelihood for success compared to millie also due to the poor english. Millie is gonna be in Godzilla 2 and Dafne is in an independent puerto rican film. Not being mean, I still hope she has immense success.
True.

why not love for her stunt girl?
youtube.com/watch?v=cmQTI1FFJRM

That girl would fuck me up if I didn't have a firearm.

She is showing no signs of going the Millie way. The exact opposite actually. She had fun in the logan set so she is saying she wants to be a an actress, I wont read too much into it.

>all these posts being deleted

Isn't that what the weapon X program was in the comics? Like literally that?

I got a warning from the mods for posting dafne. It's par for the course

>If Dafne ends up whoring out like Millie
PLEASE DON'T SAY THESE THINGS. THEY UPSET ME A GREAT DEAL.

Why are you speaking so harshly of Millie anyway? Her agents just getting her exposure, striking while the iron is hot and all that.

the spammer got banned in another thread i guess and his posts got deleted here? lol

But user she's a jew

Lel
He wants to be a little gay boy.

She is a kid, her agents need to calm down.

>of going the Millie way
What do you mean by this?

Her agents are her own parents.
Lol

Considering she is just a stunt double, she cant be one of those jews you fear so much.

poor english?

... I agree, I'd love to be a fly on the wall and know the truth of why she's doing so many cons. I don't want to believe her parents are pressuring her to do it, that seems conspiratorial but she did back out of one because she was tired, but that may have genuinely just been burn out, she seemed sad in that snap. Videos where shes with her dad seem so normal though, I honestly wish the best for her.

Sweetie, Jews can't be cute

No she's represented by affirmative entertainment.

I'm really curious to know what her living situation is. She seems to be travel with her elder sister whenever she has to fly or travel somewhere, her parents don't accompany her. I wonder how her sister has so much free time that she can just afford to accompany Millie full time where ever she needs to go. Wonder what her parents are doing while Millie's doing all the cons and stuff.

D-Did everyone get banned?