Why are Star Wars fans like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=2jNuZnQMzY8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xw0IR6fJlV0
youtube.com/watch?v=d0C_Dnt7k_0&t
strawpoll.me/12887101
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>LIfe Day

Isn't that reference a bit too obscure for their audience?

jesus fucking christ, the internet was a mistake

They want money with the least amount of effort possible. Read a few Wikipedia articles buy some toys and now your an official youtube Star Wars commentator. Patreon, add revenue, profit.

I seriously stopped caring about Star Wars the moment Disney/Lucasfilm nuked the EU. Now the sense of social superiority I have when I watch the antics of Star Wars fans gets me higher than the smell of my own farts.

Because they have zero passion for anything of their own and zero imagination or taste and so they latch on to a trend/fashion (liking star wars has always been a fashion statement and nothing more because every film is objectively trash) that has millions of 'cool' nerds on board because, hey it's so fucking popular it must be so so great!

youtube.com/watch?v=Xw0IR6fJlV0

Very Cool

I liked Anthony on Destructoid

It's funny how Disney canned the EU, yet there's a Darth Revan figure just sitting in the background.

>posts on Sup Forums
>socially superior
>superior in any way to anything, ever

"Sex."

"Hehehe"

>two jews
>Sup Forums is too blue pilled to realize it

eh fuck off, they're just excited

Well Disney also manufacture a Revan figure.

Muh old fictional stories are real!
Ur nu fictional stories are fake and gay!

SAY THE OLD ONES ARE REAL!

SAAAY THE OLD ONES ARE FUCKING REAAAAAAAAAAAL YOU FUCKING KIKE ASSHOLES! YOU SHOULD FUCCKING DIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

-sincerely, EU fags

It's true.

All of it.

Take it easy

>Star Wars "Fans" aren't like this.
That there is a Bandwagon jumper

"a bit overwhelmed...as per usual"

>still salty they called her a mary sue

I'm a Star Wars fan and I'm not like this.
I think you mean to ask, why are these kinds of businessfans drawn to Star Wars?
The answer is because it's profitable.

I think Yondu's death was pretty well done, but the movie needed a more extended flashback to him raising Peter.

I don't know what's worse in that horrid fanbase, people who put the original trilogy on some sort of religious level because of MUH CHILDHOOD or the people who bash the prequels because they want to fit in.

This is really consumerism fault now thanks to internet and smartphones people can't put the least bit effort into creating their own personality and would rather just sell their souls to adopt a complete manufactured one like the faux geek chic trend.

Holy shit its exactly like those RLM videos
youtube.com/watch?v=d0C_Dnt7k_0&t

Why is someone who is not German wearing a German Star Wars T-Shirt?

Star wars couldn't be any more dead, honestly. It's dead and raped and beaten on the ground, and Disney is sucking on that mutilated smelly corpse for like the next 25 years.

Note: before anyone is like lol germany, it hasnt been called Krieg der Sterne here since like the mid 90s. That was a thing when the original movies came out, because people generally didn't know much english then.

and thanks to all the brain dead fans, they'll make a ton of money

because it's now Kike Wars

Why are Star Wars fans like this?

>strawpoll.me/12887101
Vote.

The good thing about George Lucas and the prequels is that they were allowed to end and be forgotten. Star Wars shouldn't go the way of MCU and for three decades everybody was fine it had ended and could remember it fondly.

The honest truth is the prequels weren't bad, they were just a very different flavor than the originals. And history has sort of revised itself as far as the prequels go.

When they came out, nearly everyone loved them. Everyone. Maybe there was a few people over 40 that didn't dig it.

You don't realize, there's a lot in the prequels that was very groundbreaking for it's time. The fast paced lightsaber battles, the ability to deflect blaster shots, and the sheer scale of the environments and universe was never really addressed until the prequels. And for it's time, it was very impressive.

But the sad thing about cinema that's ground-breaking for the time, it's it's hard to see it with fresh eyes like we did when it was new.

Are they as good as the originals? OF course not, but they really are some pretty decent movies. The worst part about it is some of the actors (most notably young and teenage Anakin) are abysmal.... and love scene dialogue has always been the bane of Lucas's existence.

I have a suspicion Lucas never had many (or any) women prior to hitting it big and at that point, he didn't have to woo them, the women just came in droves. So he really has no idea how lovers speak to each other.

I think honestly, Disney making a movie a year has a far better chance of running this franchise into the ground than Lucas ever has. So far, they've played it safe and basically just rehashed the original trilogy with modern cinematic techniques... but when they have to start coming up with fresh ideas, I suspect they'll fall flat.

If the rumors about a "force tree" are true for Episode 8, this is going to be really, really, bad. As in so bad it makes the prequels seem fantastic by comparison. Also if JJ Abrams statement that gays will be introduced into the Star Wars universe is true, such a transparent lefty message will be ill received.

How long until we get Star Wars fatigue like how Gundam fatigue was a thing in Japan?

I'll give it until Episode 9 comes out. Once this trilogy ends, no one will give a shit.

How do you know they're Star Wars fans? Is it because they're adults wearing Star Wars™ shirts and pins?

Very Cool

>such a transparent lefty message will be ill received.
what fucking alternate reality do you live in?

Kek I thought RLM was going over board with their set and everything.

VERRRRRRRREEEERRRRRRIIIIIEEYY COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWLLLLL

I hate shit like this as much as the next person but it was kinda funny when that host said that nobody is watching this on a friday if they are doing friday right. He at-least acknowledged somewhat of the fandom cancer.

NERDS BFTO!