Apologize ;_;

Apologize ;_;

>choosing the pale blonde kid to highlight because nobody cares about shitskins

common as fuck

2/10 would not make me leave basement

>save them
More like behead them
Also kikemons are proved to be zionist propaganda by saudi scientists, why they even care

Sweden and Germany really need to stop putting up lures

This stimulates my brain function.

Another reason why I don't play this shit.

I would save a loli, but the law doesn't allow me :-(

>shit i spent 15 minutes looking at my phone playing a dumb fucking game while walking home from work
>guess the next logical step is to get guilted into adopting a syrian kid
i dont really get it

Cognitive processes engaged

Many Syrians looks like white.

10heartwrenchingpicturesthatwillmakeyousayfuckbordersandlawandshit.jpeg

well you don't see their skin very often due to their religion

I'm sorry we fucked your country up for the Jews.

>Le "Think of the children" meme.
Sweden have been flooded with bearded 12 year old children lately. Do you really think that those kids in the photo are nothing more that an excuse to import more rapists?

Germany is even opening goat-fucking brothels now, to accommodate their new refugees. Shit is ludicrous.

Why are syrian children asking people to save and find pokemon? I'm confuse.

Ghouls preying on children.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this. It's such a bizzare angle to take, and you could say it about literally anything people do. Some PR guy should be fired for this kek.

Kek, if a brit is willing to apologize we should probably feel fucking terrible.

How about instead of feeling sad for these kids we turn over Mouaz Moustafa, the Syrian American whom lives and works in Washington D.C., who fermented most of the unrest in the region to begin with? When the war is over he should return to Syria and face trial for destroying the country.

Agree, we have to catch them and let them fight each other for our entertainment.

That's weird.
These kids don't look like the refugee children we're used to.
I think Teymour is bamboozling us, probably shilling for that shitty Pokemon game.