twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sheherazade is persian what are you talking about

In the cartoon you made her Andalucian tho

Are you implying we are not arabs?

I'm amazed that some albanian rat can form a full sentence in english

Not a single drop. Delet.

Bit rude

Allah ekber my friend.
Has your mom cleaned her sweaty body from overusing her niqab?
Is she the first or one of the later consorts of your dad?

spain was the center of islamic influence in europe

historically accurate

During its golden era, the caliphate was one of the most wealthy, powerful and advanced states in Europe
I don't see why anyone would have a problem with that time of spanish history being represented in media

The problem is, you fuckers claim to be pure Nordics when actually you're Arab rapebabies. If only you were proud of your Arabic ancestry. The Caliphate shall return to its old days.

I AM NOT WH*TE
DON'T YOU EVER INSULT ME AGAIN

T."ey puto, Io soy 100% Aztec"

What golden age?
Arabs built no cities.

Arabs only taxed and lived like kings with brainwashed muslim slaves.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caliphate_of_Córdoba
The caliphate of Q'urtubah.
As for the claim "Arabs build no cities", Córdoba was the second largest city in Europe just after Constantinople during this period.

Geez Americans are cringy
Quite some cities were built in Spain during that time

In France we had superior Batman :
youtube.com/watch?v=jE9_JFFHbcU

I think this was one of the cartoons we had growing up? I don't remember anything else of it but this opening is familiar.

Qurtuba was a very rich city prior, Arabs did FUCK ALL ONLY WAGE JIHADBAND JIZYA

Arabs actually built many cities. Not just in Spain but all over the Caliphate.
What kind of shit are you on?

>Qurtuba was a very rich city prior
prior it was a shithole tier city run by Visgoths

Arabs built 0 cities in spain.

You fucking sqipturd, cordoba was a roman citizen provence snd all its infrastructure predates arab sandnigger thug gangsters.

I used to watch this shit as a kid, was good

also
>spain
>wh*Te

I hate that boy though.

Go back to arabia ahmed.

Really depends what you mean by build.

If you mean from the ground up then I hardly think more than one city was built by Arabs.

But if by built you mean greatly improved upon, then it's clear to see how cities in Andalusia like Cordoba were practically built by Arabs.

>greatly improved on
The mosques were previous churches and roman temples, its infrastucture developed over a thousand years all predate arabs, arabs were downs jihadi fuckers that need to be put to the sword.

>100% of its infrastructure predates arabs and they stayed, Visgoths did nuthin, arabs built shit
Arabs did built cities
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Úbeda
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Badajoz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albacete
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ceuta
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarifa

They did not, all infastructure predates all arab occupation.

I would throw aside the fact you think cities predated Arabs, but infrastructure? Are you serious?
Were the minarets part of some Roman bird shooting tower? Were the Islamic preprayer houses ping pong rooms for Greeks? Were medieval-Persian style fountains and bathrooms a gift from the Persians to Romans?

romanaqueducts.info/aquasite/cordoba/

Cordoba does not belong to arabs and never was arabic nor was built by arabs.

Yoy fucking squipturd, Cordoba had bathhouses, sewers, water fountains and the like prior to jihadiniggers

SO? The things built by Arabs are not Roman style and are NOT built on top of Roman settlements as your link says

Stupid nigger, you get execution from me only.

>buh-...muh-...NIGGER
You probably have Spanish heritage that's why you try to attack its arabic past and WEWUZ so much

>During its golden era, the caliphate was one of the most wealthy, powerful and advanced states in Europe
Why did they lose to a bunch of primitive, unhygenic, non-civilized Christians in the end?

Also
> Caliphate
> Most muslim doesnt live in that state

Arab heads rolling the ground.

Muslims had 3 options, run the fuck away bitch, die.

And so Muslims were exterminated from Spain.

Do Americans know how to count?

Cant wait for you alboniggers to get gangbanged and islam exterminated.

My dream is that I am on the frontlines of R*me with my IBERIAN brothers (¡Viva España!) as we tear through the borders slowly working our way to their capital. The R*man dogs attempt to combat us but our superior IBERIAN genes and our brotherhood sends these dogs fleeing with their tail betweet their legs. The women,children and elderly attempt to escape but we SLAUGHTER them enfold ensuring that R*man dogs may never breathe a breathe of our glorious IBERIAN air ever again. We finally capture their city (R*me) we burn every single building to the ground and all the pussy subhuman R*man dogs with them.

R*me is no more. It's people no longer exist and after our grand conquer we move forwards to Germania and soon reach the Russian border. The superior IBERIAN alpha male will teach the cowards of today who the masterrace is.

The caliphate of Cordoba literally lasted 80 years