How do you go from this to this?

How do you go from this to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/music/2008/apr/19/popandrock.spaceexploration
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Morrissey isn't looking so good these days.

Eat more

Literally Elvis

has he had a hair transplant?

He's slimmed down again these days

Wow he really Kelly Clarksoned

>How do you go from this to this?

Stopped doing coke

Lad do you not know much coke that guy has done? It's literally a miracle that he is still here.

Jamiroquai too.

is that actually morrissey?

have a kid then hit your 30s

life is fleeting bros, some of you have wasted your best years here

anyone wanna go egg his house

he lives across from slash

t. slash

you get older, OP.

you may have heard of this and dismissed it as fake news, because none of your video game characters do it, but it will happen to you too, unless you die stupidly, which seems likely.

you get old. you can't exercise as much. you get fat. fucking deal with it.

kids, don't do Jamiroquai. it can lead to Persistent Hat Syndrome (PHS) and the delusional belief that you are cool.

Jamiroquai: just say no.

>you may have heard of this and dismissed it as fake news, because none of your video game characters do it

kek

he's done you m8

Cocaine is one hell of a drug.

Wew lad he actually looks like Morrisey

n-no!

i can still turn it around!

Doc said:" Chose- another line of coke or keep on living."

He come out stew

>no one above 40 is in good shape
>you need PT's and nutritionists to not be fat
>having a child means you can't go to the gym

If anything he has a surplus of free time, in between making "music" there's hardly a huge demand for Robbie Williams anymore.

He brought in the New Year looking like a fat drunk karaoke wanker singing on stage with his dad.

He used to be something special, drugs and alcohol fucked him up. Everything in moderation my friend.

>giving a guy shit cause he went through a 4 year bulking phase

wtf senpai

>20-30s are your best years

Only if you're rich. Otherwise you're just a poor dude trying to compete for scraps

>life is fleeting bros, some of you have wasted your best years here

Well I never ending up being an hero so I feel I've already done far better than I thought I would.

Get that middle ground and he's set

heart porblem

>That pic
Lmao always new FoodBrah is the reincarnation of Evola

Aliens

theguardian.com/music/2008/apr/19/popandrock.spaceexploration

Jesus Christ, what is this?
Existential crisis central? Every other thread around whole Sup Forums in last couple of weeks revolves around some fuck trying to get to terms with his mortality,utter meaningless of his existence and all that jazz.
Post 30es revelation that you are not wine?
I had ephipany some time ago, all post 30, but dwelling on things that are inevitable will just make you grief even harder down the line.
Fact is, you being born as an healthy(you got legs,arms and eyes that work,and at least half a brain that is able to make a sense off it all) sentient bipedal being is such an fucking lottery. You have ~70 years, every fucking day counts,every minute,every second.
And don't lie to yourself, you will feel dread of dead, my gran grandad was conscious while dieing and he had fulfilling life yet he cried,begged like a little baby for last 2 hours of his life, and he died in 89 year of his life. I don't know how he felt that he's gonna die but he knew, and , it was not an painful death, he just drifted away.
I witnessed that and fuck me was that shit disturbing.
Anyway, chose one expensive hobby that annoys you and chose one free hobby that relaxes you, also get a dog.
Don't waste one second of life on shit you don't care about.

Are you stupid?

Do you know why your 20s are considered your prime years?

It's the time where you have money, few responsibilities, good health, teenage-like social immunity to be a moron, no real attachments (unless you want them), etc.

They may not necessarily BE your best years but they have the best conditions for it to be.

>Existential crisis central? Every other thread around whole Sup Forums in last couple of weeks revolves around some fuck trying to get to terms with his mortality,utter meaningless of his existence and all that jazz.
>Post 30es revelation that you are not wine?

Sup Forums is just over a decade old, realization has just caught hold.

>begged like a little baby for last 2 hours of his life, and he died in 89 year of his life

What a bitch.

>It's the time where you have money, few responsibilities, good health, teenage-like social immunity to be a moron, no real attachments (unless you want them), etc.
pretty sure I can have all this in my 30s

not really
there is that "meme"
young: has free time, has energy, no money
30s,:no freetime, has energy, has money
old: has free time, no energy, has money

>It's the time where you have money,
Maybe in your last years of 20s, otherwise you just have rich parents that buy your shit and basically your whole life is made of prime years.

>no real attachments (unless you want them)

I know anons consider dying alone to be a challenge but you don't want to settle down with someone in your late 30s and have an autistic baby while being an old dad/mum.

>teenage-like social immunity to be a moron

You don't get that in your 30s.

Is that Kylie?

>It's the time where you have money, few responsibilities, good health, teenage-like social immunity to be a moron, no real attachments (unless you want them), etc.

are you fucking retarded ? im 31 now. for most of my 20s I was a mess, no money, no free time; I was running from classes to work and vice verca, didn't have time to lift, put pussy on a pedestal. on top of everything so much fucking anxiety.

nah, it's his wife, Ayda Field

Well, that is what shocked me, he was real hard nut, you know, old school WWII tuff.
Best part was, he was actually in WWII and try to guess what side(not kidding).
4 children , shitload of money no one knows how he got.
3 houses and unbelievable amount of land.
2 fucking white horses, just because.
Funny, I'm poor as fuck now, my mother has seen to fuck up in 5 years what was build for over 100 years.

Fuck me, only reason why society don't crucify you past 30 is if you have kids.
NO one gives a fuck about post 35 white male, no one, they wouldn't npiss on you if you were on fire.
Only way would be that you are in money up to your nose.

Well, money can go both ways, kids are unbelievable spenders.

Is this the smashmouth guy?

Middle ground?

being rich and famous and talented

>opiate abuse is a massive problem in the USA

literally who?

kek

timestamp or gtfo

STOP MAKING FUN OF ME ROBERT
Not like you aged well either

>age
>metabolism naturally slows
>do less physical activity due to any number of reasons
>eat a caloric surplus

it's very straightforward OP, not much mystery to it. That said aside from being overweight I think he looks better in the 2013 photo than the 2009 photo.

this. x 2345679

also his drug abuse probably messed up his metabolism

ROBERT SMITH

this needs to be memorialized

He looks pretty good actually

Who's the Bogpill he's with?

Stewart Lee has let himself go