Apparently ISIS members have never picked up a history book

Apparently ISIS members have never picked up a history book.

Small tip: YOU DON'T FUCK WITH GERMANIC PEOPLES
e.g. World war 2 (which they won), the Wietnam war,balkan wars,the bombing of Hiroshima etc.

^And those are just off the top of my head.
Again,don't fuck with the Germans,trust me.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
theguardian.com/science/2015/mar/18/genetic-study-30-percent-white-british-dna-german-ancestry
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they're cucked now

>GERMANIC PEOPLES
There are no "Germanic" people left. Only tan germans.

Germans have no instrinct of self preservation and are incapable of seeing the bigger picture.

They killed the Roman Empire, French Empire and British Empire while still never managing to build something worthy for themselves.

Germans are the cancer of Europe. Thank god with a rate of 1.4 children per woman, they are about to be instinct.

Anyway don't worry, they are such cucks these days, they are just going to let even more refugees in.

Germany is the new Sweden

Germans are the eternal third fiddle of Europe

No one should take them seriously, especially when Germans are letting ISIS members kill them without repercussions

Most Burgers have germanic roots though.
Also Switzerland.

yeah, no

the US government accidentally reprogrammed the krauts too well. now they're doomed to be cucks forever

It sounds like you are suggesting that you are ISIS considering your history knowledge is quite atrocious as well.

>about to be extinct

t. aziz

Fuck off, the country Germany has never won a war and this will not be the exception. Biggest cuck nation in the history of mankind

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Germany

Germany right now lacks strong leadership. But I dream that somewhere, a great leader is being raised.

Yeah, the shepherd to the sheep.

But THEY are Germany now.

White people are really nice. untill theyre not.

how are you supposed to fight conservatism with liberal degeneracy

you fight the muslims to protect your gay cross dressing men, your bitching and whorish women and your feminized males.

>trust me
>serb

if you read this and try to discredit this man with some non argument bullshit, you probably watch anime and still think germany is to be taken seriously, like the autistic op

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

Zero wins since it became Germany

This tbqh

Germs of today =/= Germs of yesterday

Yeah, conservatism is shite. It's the equivalent of trying to preserve a rotting corpse. That's what I mean by lack of strong leadership. Either people are feebly trying to preserve the current status quo, whatever it may be at the time, or they're trying to completely tear apart society under the guise of liberalism in hopes that it will become conquerable and somehow be remade into a utopia. Neither of these things will lead to prosperity.

>France

But we lack the Soviet dna that denotes the modern German.

The best Germans came to America before it was a single country.

>Denmark

What have you ever done that could ever come close to the kneecap of France at its prime?

>not understanding the difference between Germanic and German

Every fucking time

Na kojim si ti decko drogama?

Is there any pale skinned peoples left in Germany?

Cucked the Romans and Celts, iirc.

>Is there any pale skinned peoples left in Germany?
It is the Islamic State of Germany now.

Last time I remember NATO is their only defense.

> France
> Has overthrown every decent nationalist or monarchial leader within the last few hundred years
> Liberté, égalité, fraternité
> Paris and Africa indiscernible

I miss Prussia. ;_;
When are we retaking Koenigsberg?

Stop living in the past, we all know you have no recent accomplishments.

lol noice coming from a non-country

France is the birth place of European nationalism you dolt. All European mornarchies ganged up on France after the revolution and got their asses handed back to them because of how nationalism proved to be a far superior model of society.

Plenty outside of the multiculti areas and in richer parts. It's still better off than the US for now.

>Most Burgers have germanic roots though.

Nope. Even if 60% of white Americans do have 'German roots', the fact is that these people almost certainly mixed with non-Germans. Then there is the other 40% that came from Britain and the rest of Europe.. Then there is the black and latino population of america to consider.

Only 60% of Americans are white, and only about 60% of these have any german heritage, and almost none have just german ancestors.

>we

MUH HERITAGE!!

A new race for the new secular order.

E pluribus unum.

Napoleon was the last good thing you guys had, really. You need another one of him.

yeah its only a matter of Time before the Germans wipe out the Germanics.

>completely destroys his country after dominating Europe for a few years
>good

I can see why you Germanons like hitler so much

> YOU DON'T FUCK WITH GERMANIC PEOPLES
Unless you're their Chancellor, apparently

German people is so strong you couldn't defeat them by military or economic means. They stood against the might of the world twice, and they could have done so again.
Turns out is far more simple to rot their society, libertarism, cultural decay, race mixing, and in a couple of decades the proud German people will be no more.

And one last thing, for the most part, Germany did nothing wrong, they just wanted to be left alone.

If they picked up a history book it'd just look like this.

Napoleon is over rated. He isn't the one who won the Revolutionary Wars. If anything he took the most powerful nation in the world and sent it into an impossible quest. Killed its demographics, lost territories along the Rhine that were vital to France's security and ruined our wealthiest colony, Haiti, because his wife told him slavery was ok after all.

Remember - Germany never won a war, Israel never lost a war.

We've only been Germany since 1990 you retard. So I guess that means we've also lost 0 wars then too.

>Germans in charge of history

I'm a Teutonic fucker. And you won't fuck with me. Unfortunately I'm a US citizen and my Kraut ass family Settled this this nation in the late very 1600's
I really feel bad for my slave brethren in DE - they have no concept of freedom or standing up for themselves.

This
Proud of my roots, I pray for Germany.

tbqh I'm glad Germany is becoming the third-world dump of Europe. Germans are smug, duplicitous people.

We were West/East Germany, Greater Germany, Kaiserreich, Prussia, etc before 1990 but never "Germany"

Please tell me this is a joke. By that logic you still aren't Germany because your country is called Federal Republic of Germany

I never said he was good for France, although he was "inspirational". His lust for conquest and terrible negotiation abilities and property management skills turned out to be good for Germany and the US, though.

Looks like "Germany" will never lose a war then

naaaa, they have been irreversibly brain washed

there isnt a single german that would die for his/her country and those who do are in prison

(((accidentaly)))

>using "we wuz" logic

kill yourself user

Germanic ethnic groups: ethnic groups that originally spoke and continue to speak a germanic language (English, Dutch, German, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Faroese, Icelandic, Frisian).

Honestly, OP...

I'm starting to think that this sort of talk is the white version of "we wuz kanga n sheeit." It doesn't make a God damned difference what your ancestors did if you're categorically rejecting their example in the present.

We seriously need to stop gloating about shit that happened generations and centuries ago and find some fucking ballsack today.

>Koenigsberg
>oe

w-wow an anglo that knows how to do umlaute

AYO HOL UP WE WUZ GERMAN N SHIT I SWEAR TO GOD! DA ROMANS WUZ BLONDE HAIRED GERMANS, IZ TRUE!

>American
>Anglo

lol

>Muslims think beheading is scary

>Brit
>Anglo
theguardian.com/science/2015/mar/18/genetic-study-30-percent-white-british-dna-german-ancestry

>German
>Germanic

That's why we're called anglo-saxons.