VIDEO GAMES AGAIN!!

De Maiziere just said it in his last words:
No sane man can deny the relation between video games and terror attacks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hkcd3NAjvBo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wow, really makes me want to go b and plant the bomb under window so I can b hop from tunnel and snipe the last ct before they defuse

>We can train super-soldiers with this new technology

Yeah I can definitely see the correlation between violent extremism and fucking NepNep.

I wonder what games ISIS is playing to be that radicalized. They must be the most badass games available on the planet. Mirin muslim game developers. Is that why islamic influence is growing in india, to get more "tech support"?

History never ceases to amaze me.

>every study conducted on that topic has proven otherwise
>own argument relies on person being insane and not able to distinguish between reality and fantastical entertainment
>no sane man can deny it!
Your cucks are even worse than our cucks.

>press f to pay respects

show everyone this when using that dumb bluepilled normie argument

youtube.com/watch?v=hkcd3NAjvBo

YEAH AND GANGSTER RAP DOESN'T CAUSE VIOLENCE EITHER!
Grow up.

to clear things up, for i was unclear before: i don't support this opinion at all.

But our federal minister Thomas de Maizière just said that in a press conference, concerning yesterdays shooting in munich, which is kind of a big thing.
He also said, there will be discussions about video games and possible consequences.

>Assassins
>Super soldiers

The guy really should keep his mouth shut if he doesn't want my hidden blade in his neck.

>playing the digital jew
he is right

>De Maiziere

>He says shitposting on the typing jew

>videogame ban inevitable
>virgin manchildren losing the last thing that keep them alive
I support this.

Can't blame it on right wingers and legal firearmowners?

=> Videogames are to blame

No sane man can also assert that correlation equals causation all the time.

>ein teil dieser antworten würde die bevölkerung verunsichern

Lol the "Killerspiele" argument is back?

That's so 90s..

Seriously our leaders are so incompetent that they have to dig up a 20 year old argument that clearly was bullshit for everyone but them even then.

what worries me a bit, is that it wasn't the media that picked it up, but the actual government, in the first official press conference they gave.

but either i was hallucinating and he never said that, or the media cut out the last minute where he said it. does anyone have a video of the whole conference?

>jewtube.com/watch?v=dKB-UyaUVkI

>everybstudy proves otherwis
>ITS THOSE DAMN VIDYER GAEMS
you know what? Blame vidya, please force the normies to leave

Dont you faggots already censor everything under the sun as is?

it's surely getting tighter these days, there's been some raids on people posting racist stuff.
can't really tell for current vidyas, i'm not so much into them anymore. but i remember that i always got the russian version when i bought one.

If video games makes you violent, how comes South Korea hasn't declared war on all of Asia by now?

SIMPLE, YOU CAN'T DO THAT

Yeah. If video games influence violence in real life then why hasn't south Korea zerg rushed North Korea? Why hasn't Russia ganked the rest of Ukraine? Why hasn't Japan legalized incest and loli rape? Why hasn't America launched tacticool nukes at the middle east yet? More importantly why hasn't the entire world had an aneurysm epidemic for everyone playing CSGO?

Pretty much, nobody wants to acknowledge mental illness or evil ideologies. Isn't it kind of interesting that after we pushed for deinstitutionalization that mass shootings became more common?