This triggers the Australians

This triggers the Australians.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tiKSQlc-Mmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice thumbnail faggot.

I'm triggered by how fucking tiny your picture is

why would this trigger me

He was trying to be nice to you so you didn't have to use up all your data, asshole.

capped my internet

thanks cunt

but there is literally nothing to do in perth

>Amazing things to do in Perth
>1. Leave

What's your favourite Australian city OP?

Is it Brizz-bane or Mel-born?

Told you so :^)

oi you cheeky shits, i'm from Perth and while we may be lacking in poof tourist sites, we make up for it by being white. Fuck off back to the peoples republic of Melbourne you seagull cunts

FUCK OFFFF PERTH IS THE BEST CITY EVER

FUCK OFF EASTERN STATE CUNTS WHY CANT CHINA INVADE YET

I live in Perth, can confirm.

I've only been to Perth.

I dated a rich bitch who had family living there and stayed there for 2 nights and for 2 weeks straight.

Every Aussie I've met gets triggered when I say how nice Perth is.

I've been to Perth / Fremantle and had a wonderful time. Of course this was back when Australia was white. Swan Lager baby !

Isn't Perth where all the shitskins are?

Cant see whats in the thumbnail but if you made it this far down here's a panda for you.

no thats sydney, can confirm I lived in perth for 20 years now im in sydney there are 0 whites.

who /ROCKINGHAM/

>being a bogan cunt

I only asked cuz I knew an Indian guy in college from Perth so I assumed cuz you know, Indians.

There's nothing to do anywhere.

What do you like to do?

I can't wait to hear the gay shit you list.

Thanks Ireland.

fractured anus

Not really. We're relatively untouched by niggers and Muslims, probably because of our isolation from the rest of Australia's major cities and also because Perth is dull as fuck. But the lack of niggers and Muslims is Perth's redeeming feature.

Look you don't have to be rude about it cunt, my internet is fast as fuck as it only costs me $50 for 3gb p/fortnight
What are you paying for your internet sven? a giant 12" black cock up your ass is what you are paying including an extra cock in the mouth for unlimited data
kys

>This triggers the aus

Rate my local fire lads.

>can still see the sky
Needs work.

Cool story bro

Perth sucks. I do enjoy Sydney and Coffs Harbour tho

small time

>lads

fuck off dirty cuck

50$.
Wow, they are fucking robbing you.
Here it is 30$ for 100gb/s, unlimited phone call, a box with a blu ray reader/HDD and 270 TV channels.

Maybe people would leave perth if you would finally bomb the fuck out of your resident waifu stealing rock

Start skating or get around the music scene. Perth subcultures are fun as fuck its just the normie suburbs kids that have a boring time

Th-tha-tha-thanks...

>Come work for the best mining industries in the world!
Here's your daily $2 salary, fucken get to work or we'll deport your lazy arses back to the 3rd world!

>See the local wildlife!
Muh name is Flabba Babba Wabba Jabba Noongah. MUH LAND
youtube.com/watch?v=tiKSQlc-Mmg