Tfw addicted to happenings

>Tfw addicted to happenings
>tfw Munich happening was a letdown
>tfw craving another happening badly

Anybody else know this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

westernjournalism.com/new-revelation-about-bomb-used-by-isis-in-their-deadliest-terrorist-attack/
westernjournalism.com/isis-may-have-revealed-its-next-target-in-propaganda-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

smħ ţbh fàm

don't worry there will be a big happening in the us

yeah weve been spoiled in recent times with daily happenings

now we suffer from happening withdrawal

Yeah same here kek, I feel that I'm getting more autistic each visit to Sup Forums

user, you have got to start practicing chaos theory if you want more happenings.

You don't even have to be violent and it's better if you, personally are not violent.

I'll cause a happening by redpilling people on how much of a scam the Central Banks of the world are.

The powers that be will defend their Money Printing scam by starting World War 3 or by ordering their suicide soldiers to commit mass murder.

That's how happenings are created.

I don't know you, but you could try giving some encouragement to a local political figure in your town/city/county etc.

Pick an extreme one and say something small like "Keep up the good work. Do you have any literature that I could pass out or a website I could tell people to check out?"

Remember the chaos theory cliché. "An user running his mouth about X creates a Happening in Y!"

I thought I was the only one. I have a bloodlust now that can't be quenched without a major happening

I just want ppl to wakeup.
I want off this ride.
I want my Kaiser back.

>mfw I'm craving a war at this point
lord help me

I check pol every 10 minutes for another happening, I'm losing sleep... We need a happening anonymous.

I'm user and I'm addicted to happenings.

50 dead, 150 injured in Kabul today car bomb

That's the same as saying there was a bomb in Germany. Brown people blowing up brown people isn't a happening sadly.

Thank you, Israel. You are our greatest ally.

Summer ain't over mate, there's always more to come.

At this point it's just an end-of-week event.

double digits and more happening will come soon

What did they mean by this?

It's not that I want people to suffer, especially fellow Europeans.
It's just that I don't see all this drama ending peacefully and seeing all the countries degrading under multiculti and "diversity", politicians thinking they are doing the right thing, makes me feel like war is the only option to change the path we're on.

>tfw Munich happening was a letdown
How? It was a bullying victim that went on an alluhu akbar, killed 9 immigrants and then got bullied and racially harassed (called a shitskin, shit turk and so on) by people coming to mock him from their balconies during the shooting, before killing himself in a parking garage.

DNC will probably be a better happening than RNC. Hopefully.

who'd you guys go and sell our weapons to this time?

I saw some Joospaper reporting ISIS was detonating new types of bombs, what are you plotting Joos?

westernjournalism.com/new-revelation-about-bomb-used-by-isis-in-their-deadliest-terrorist-attack/

DNC should be happening central but that is 2 days away and I need a happening now. Please kek gib happening.

>tfw bored without happenings
>tfw bored with happenings
How are we going to get our new highs, lads?

>How are we going to get our new highs, lads?
Say it with me: WORLD WAR 3

We must invoke the infinite mercy of KEK.

Well I had a good 26 years, time for WORLD WAR 3

>Demands a world war
>Lives all the way in buttfuck nowhere part of the ocean on an island where nobody wants to be

westernjournalism.com/isis-may-have-revealed-its-next-target-in-propaganda-video/

Not to mention this one

"Soooooo....Uh, like We maybe heard from ISIS they were gonna Truckbar London"

"But we can't really say, cause, like they're them, and we're totally separate"

"Just sheer luck they never attack Israel and we always know what their next move is"

Exactly, I can sit on a beach and read about errr wait umm Neth umm errr lands, Where ever that is getting blowed up. Living the good life.

I guess ill have to use Colgate instead of Macleans toothpaste when you, whoever you are, gets wiped of the map.

git fuckt cunt

Your whole country is a toothpaste that people use when they're too cheap to use a proper brand.

I'm scared lads. My life has been reduced to wishing more happenings. This month may have been my OD. I don't think I'll be around for long.

I don't like seeing people suffer. I don't like seeing people die because of maniacs. But it's just so... Fun?
It's thrilling to come here every 10 secs to see if a bomb exploded in Germany, if a shooting happened in France, if a coup happened in Turkey.
I have an orgasm everytime I see a stickied thread. Everytime something happens, I subconsciously wish that it lasts longer, that more people die. I can't help but smile when I see the news reports the next day. The reporters stunned, the people horrified in the streets, the crying on the television.

And then, when it ends, I feel a hole inside me. I feel that enough didn't happen. It angers me to see people just use filters in Facebook and don't actually do anything about it. As if everyone is passive about seeing the people they knew dying right in their computer screens. And the thing is, I don't get angry because they're uncaring or non compassionate. I get angry because I know that there won't be more happenings, that the tragedy didn't create a huge chain of events. I get angry because more people won't die.

I need help. I'm worried that I'm seeing dead people as a number, a statistic that I can use to win debates. A tragedy that I can pretend I'm horrified by and accuse everyone of not doing enough.

I just want more, godfuckingdamnit

Be the change you want to see in the world user.

Not really desu.
I need a break today.

Are you me?

In any case, Rio Olympics in two weeks, I'll have the shakes for happenings by then.

you know, guys, for all your clamoring about degeneracy, your obsession with happenings is pretty much peak degenerate. don't you ever think about that.

We live in the country that's going to be the very epicentre of the next big happening fãm, i hope you're prepared

We're gonna OD on happenings

I have this, too...

We need a good slogan to invoke happenings. Is there somebody good with rhymes?

What's the point of paying for all these allahu akkbas if they can't even make one simple little happening in Sweden??? We're sitting cucks ffs. They could kill unhindered until they ran out of bullets.

>tfw when so cuck they don't even care enough to kill us
>tfw when even our terrorists refuse to work
>tfw when Kek has abandoned us

No. That's exactly why jews killed 2pac.

iktf

>20 hours or whatever since Munich
>no new happening

Isn't that what lord kek would have wanted?

>be a neet
>just want ww3 to happen
please kek

Every day is a happening in Niggmerica. GTFO with your third world problems, jew.

Wasn't that just some nigger butthurt over him?

Happenings please come!

if my last digit is a 5 and my first digit is 8, russia will invade finland

The ride never ends lads.

Our kek who art in pol,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy happening come.
Thy stickys be done
on pol as it is on earth .
Give us this day our daily thread,
and forgive us our doubters,
as we forgive those who shill against us,
and lead us not into reddit,
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the happening,
and the power, and the glory,
for ever and ever.
Praise Kek.

on happening scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being 9/11. I would say it was a solid 5, still better than no happening though.

Please KEK let there be a habbening in Serbistan!!

YESSSSSSSS PRAISE KEK

Fuck Serbs. I hate the ones in the US. Bunch of pricks who are good at tennis.

tfw there wont be another good(?) happening for like a month

Did someone say kek?

13 days desu

What flag is this?

Mauritius

My pathetic attempt at praising kek failed. Please forgive me lord kek. Be merciful.

so you... preparing the jet fuel?

The fuck is going on in this pic? I don't believe this nigglet is older than 13.

>>tfw craving another happening badly

Now you understand the purpose of the Munich happening. It's the Charlie Hebdo of Germany - the happening to start all happenings.

>How? It was a bullying victim that went on an alluhu akbar, killed 9 immigrants and then got bullied and racially harassed (called a shitskin, shit turk and so on) by people coming to mock him from their balconies during the shooting, before killing himself in a parking garage.
This is the problem. a year ago, would have spent a week talking the bants with the White Nationalist Iranian, dissecting it, etc...
But now that we are used to happenigns like "Grand Theft Auto: Nice" and 84 people and videos of bodies everywhere, it just doesn't cut it.

Also, can we kick Australia off the board until they provide a good happening?
They are still a big source of shitposters (surpassed by canadians recently), but have never provided a quality happening. Prove me wrong.

Just imagine what a squad of 10 ISIS commandos could do in germany.
This was just one mentally imbalanced persian pokemon trainer and all of munich almost collapsed.

>hover mouse over flag
>unknown

also

>keKRX56l

During the Brussels attacks I was really exited about people getting killed just 15 km away from my house
It gave me a huge hard-on watching my country being bombed

also, if you are IS, now you know reponse time in Germany is shit, they bring in a lot of force but don't get close enough to even see what the fuck is going on...even by US standards, German police response was a fuckup.
Brought in 2,300 cops, GIG9, Austrian special ops, Swiss police, for one autist.

We must consult the texts. What is this even.

>s.4cdn.org/image/country/a.gif
>file not found

1 month till Olympics here
Be prepared to multiple happenings

What did she mean by this?

Where are the janitors?

user, you must become the happening.

I'm guessing the DNC leaks aren't interesting enough for you because they require reading?

really make u think

Maybe this signals the country of KeK's coming?

Will there ever be another happening in Canada?
We could use a big one.

Next week theres gonna be a huge happening in sweden

>unknown

It's was more of a 3.5 burgerbro

The .5 was only for the media's "plz be white"

Holy shit the same happens to me. This summer awesome. I dare to say this is even better than the zim zam trial.

There probably wont be a happening in Canada for a while. You guys are too nice so you aren't really a big target.

How about an all-out war between emus and kangaroos?

nigga nah. Hardly anyone was killed. I'd say Orlando was a maybe a 4.5-5/10 on the happening scale. This was maybe a 2-3.

>tfw a small dark part of me now want to be a part of a habbening

and not even the one doing it, I just want to be close. Reporting shit to you guys. Getting the most thrilling (you)'s of all time.

see JUST DO IT

Tila browses Sup Forums regularly

if i get triple digits, there will be a coup in the UK tonight

Please don't joke about such a thing. It might be funny when white nationalist shoots up the American embassy in Germany. But Emus and a conflict with such birds is not something to be taken lightly.

>wanting to be in a potentially lethal situation
Actually this sounds pretty good. I kinda want to die anyways but I'd never kill myself. At least I could be a martyr.

No.
It's obvious that wanting a happening is a sign of a mental deficiency that will manifest itself negatively somewhere in my well-being.

Or, maybe I am just not ready to become that jaded. Either way, I recognize that as a deconstructive pattern of thought which I won't entertain.

Looks like Moldova, but why is it "unkown"? Are you from Transnistria?

hey I saw a proxy from Antarctica today.

wow, she really does lurk Sup Forums

well, I guess time to pronounce her queen of Sup Forums

Lindt Cafe siege was a pretty decent happening desu senpai.

looks like "Asia Pacific"

Ummm