WTF what is this obsession with Hollywood celebs taking steroids and basically making us normies look like children...

WTF what is this obsession with Hollywood celebs taking steroids and basically making us normies look like children bodies? I am a man but I feel like a fool. I bicep curl 3 times a day and eat lots of pasta and some protein but I never grow and now I know its a lie. These musclebound jerks pump up them body with VERY expensive juice roids and we are left with no girls left to marry/kiss.
How do we stop this destructive false body image ? It is literally killing young men and it is all baloney phoney chemicals. WTF!

>Roiding for this

>us normies

Steroids are a lot safer than your diet, loser

What a fucking waste of a thread. Kys op you boring fuck

This. It's sad he thinks this is funny and original. So /r/fitness I cringed

I feel you brother but frankly I'm more concerned about blackedposting

how do we even compete?

Maybe your 'cringe' was actually a heart attack or a stroke you fat cunt

>Thinking that DYEL body is, in anyway, not natty

Pree obvi your regular, garden-variety bait. Very tame, very mild. Quite harmless out in the wilderness, but may become highly unpredictable and desperate if starving. Best to avoid completely, and there will be a hefty fine for attempting to feed it extra-legally.

Nice bait. Look at his arms. Then his chest. He clearly lifts and if you think this is DYEL then you are either a man mountain or a girl

>and some protein

Are you not eating 1 gram per pound of bodyweight? Are you not following an actual routine? Did you not read the sticky?

>I bicep curl 3 times a day and eat lots of pasta

Not DYEL in the "lmao, you literally never picked up a weight" sense. I meant DYEL in the "/fit/" sense, where Owen's body is pretty unremarkable in comparison to literally anybody else who goes to the gym 4 to 5 times a week for 2 to 3 years straight (with all due respect to my main man Wilson, of course).

I mean, sure, he's around 40-something, but I dare you to go to your local gym right now and point out 2 or 3 40-year old men who are in better shape then he is, and I can almost guarantee you, it's not going to be a hard task to do. Also, I legit lmao'd at the idea that Owen Wilson is somehow roiding. It was the ugly hiccup kind of laugh too, but just the idea of Owen Wilson unironically "roiding for this" makes me L' my F'ing A' O'.

WHAT IS THIS NOT HOW YOU GET FIT!???

fuck off

They get paid to get ripped you dumb ass.

If you had a paid personal trainer making you exercise 8-10 hours each day and watching your diet, a gym just for you and a seven to eight figure pay check waiting for you after a year of work, you too would be in shape in six months without steroids.

You don't belong here

What's with the rope, did he fail to kill himself again?

>8-10 hours a day
Nigga, you think actors are Olympian-class athletes or something?

Your mom doesn't belong here. No. Seriously. Call your mother. She misses you ;_;

>Nigga, you think actors are Olympian-class athletes or something?
Doesn't mean it's intensive weight lifting all the time.

I mean, even then, 8-10 hours a day. That's just...That's just a little unrealistic. Factoring in public appearances, movie scheduling, charity events, social relations, I highly doubt they'd spend 8 to 10 hours a day just...doing some meme crossfit bullshit.

Realistically speaking, all you'd need is 3 to 4 hours a day, max, to get XboxHueg.

you know nothing about lifting, you don't get extra big just because you work out 8h a day, it would be counter productive

jesus the naivete

No, you can't "make exercises" 8-10h each day, because you can't recover from it unless you're on steroids.
No, having a personal trainer is not going to magically make you fit. Getting fit is simple, the hard part is sticking to it, not knowing what to do.

>I bicep curl 3 times a day and eat lots of pasta and some protein
wew lad

Do you get your protein from le ebin cummies, Mi Monsieur?

Why do you assume celebrities use roids?

They're LESS likely to need them as opposed to regular people who want a fast track with less time.

Celebrities have money for personal trainers who tell them what exercises to do and what to eat along with chefs to prepare it for them.

>Celebrities have money for personal trainers who tell them what exercises to do and what to eat along with chefs to prepare it for them.

Do you people seriosly believe it or is it just a meme?

m8 the personal trainers are fuckwits have you seen the training they do? no periodization or planned progression at all, the trainers know nothing

You know you can achieve Owen Wilson's physique or better in three months if you follow a basic routine off of youtube?

How much of a fucking scrub are you?

>How much of a fucking scrub are you

he told you: bicep curls 3 times a day
that's it

No I eat turkey nuts mainly
I ain't no scrub I probably work out more than 90% of Sup Forums with my curls

Yeah, I ain't no lazy scrub

you know you'll get quite ripped if you swam everyday, but no you're a fucking dickhead who can't even tie his own shoe laces.

I'm black, we can't swim you rude ass clown

N
w youre just outright lying

physical well being is done through healthy food and walking. beyond this shows that you either do it because
-you are bored, aka a failure
-you are a homo, aka a failure
-you do it for women, aka a man devoted to please women even if you claim otherwise, like all men, aka a failure
-you cling to your health, aka a failure living in fear of death

=>you are a pleb as soon as you lift.

>having hobbies makes you a failure

oh well

shit bait

>I bicep curl 3 times a day and eat lots of pasta and some protein but I never grow and now I know its a lie

wait are you posting wilson as a normie body or is that a roided body to you?

What routine do you need for that body? Sitting all day and eating some but not much?

>Using the equivalent of what would practically amount to "tfw two intelligent 2oo lift"
>Using it unironically (I think) outside of /fit/

How can one man be so unbased?

attempts at having sex with a woman, by showing her you fit body, which is your prime directive is gay?

is this a /fit/ meme?

I started responding seriously, it took me a sec to realize that this was bait. In retrospect I should've realized immediately, and I'm probably retarded just like everyone else here

christian bale went from somalian to beef in 6 months, obvs roids

all these dudes do it, some even fuck up the post cycle (affleck and his manboobs)

That is clearly not a normie body unless normies are ripped. He is a roider for sure. He is too meaty to be natty for such a frame. He is above what god and nature meant him to be but only through roids and it makes me sick that now females (and you!) think this is natty. This is why men are now seeking treatment for eating disorders and dying by the thousands every day from pressure to look good and suicide

>I do 3 bicep curls a day I should look like a god!
No not even Fit is this retarded

This guy is supposedly natty but he lost an arm wrestle to the singer of Flaming Lips at a party. Explain this you bloated manchildren. All weightlifters are weak as babies and are basically deformed

>Hemsworth
>natty

Am I the only one who thinks he doesn't even look that big?

Nice bait smallfry

damn! more like swollen wilson

Arm wrestling isny about brute strebgth.

A trained in arm wrestling weakling could beat an untrained stronger opponent using arm wrestling technique.

>technique

Fuck Hollywood, get swole on your own schedule and to your own satisfaction for yourself and the benefits to improving yourself.

All movies suck nowadays and are carefully crafted mindless entertainment products devoid of life to deliver shareholder value.

Personality don't get a girl wet.

I'm being serious. He's above average clearly, but to say he's on steroids is retarded. Just lift for a few months (even less if you have high testosterone) and you'll be at that level.

He's just skinny as fuck in this. He's not as huge as he looks

I never implied he was.
Just that he makes me SUPER wet.

He's very big. WAY bigger than average. He would intimidate you if you met him. Only drugs can achieve this for a man like owen who is not sportsman

I don't think you understand the human body. All you have to do is work out for a few months. You don't have to be a sportsman to get big arms.

You have no single Idea about lifting if you train your little muscle 3 times a day everyday, no wonder nothing grows, retard.

When will Owen Wilson play Gary Taubes in a film?

Bullshit, stop talking about subjects were you have clearly no idea of. Even Mr. Olympia guys train 45 to 1 hour a day (Jay Cutler literally said that you need only 45 minutes for a good training).

3 to 4 hours a day means you train with fucking baby weights and don't grow shit.

I train 5 hours a day you manlet. I could military press you and your morbidly obese boyfriend

>5 hours

How big are you? Are you even giving your muscles time to repair?

lmao

Of course you do user, of course you do.

I'm a big guy. I take a few things to help my muscles repair. Something a little stronger than protein shakes and creatine. Weekends I train for 9 to 10 hours.

You know, you're bullshitting hard. Even roiders don't do that shit.

Post pics to prove

Just look at the Owen Wilson picture and imagine my face on his bulging bod

Like I said, Jay Cutler even said he trains only 45 minutes a day, so the whole "You need to train 5+ hours to get big" is bullshit. I train 3 times a week since 3 years, every workout is 1 hour long, my stats:
Bench press: 115 kg
Squats: 130 kg (I started very late with squats)
Deadlift: 180 kg (I started very late with deadlifts too, but my back was always my strongest part, I started with 120 kg deadlift)

>bulging bod

Haha now I know you're bullshtting

wearing skirts doesn't make you a girl you degenerated faggot.

yeah there's at least one fag trolling (both that dude and op). You destroy the muscles in little time and they get big during recovery

even if you're roiding, training 5 hours a day is gay retarded shit

You don't have to look like the incredible hulk to look good.

I'm Scottish you transsexual manlet

Exactly, muscles grow in inactivity. For a normal person 3 times a week for every big muscle group is enough, you have one week of recovering, your muscle grow and you will look better than 98% of all People out there in 2-3 years (depending on your genes).
Of course it's possible to train 6 times a week if you split right, I do that stuff sometimes 2 months in the year, but for the majority I stay with 3 times a week.

>you will look better than 98% of all People out there in 2-3 years (depending on your genes).
If you eat properly and don't skip out on exercise, make that a couple of months.

4u

Probably, but if you want to have bigger muscles and strength you need a few years if you not roid.

pretty impressive how detached some of you are

Don't reply to me and address "some of you" foggat

Please tell me how I'm "detached".
You'll never find a girl who doesn't have animal instincts and wants some skinnyfat phaggot who goes on walks and drinks tea.
You're the detached one if you don't realize how important good sex, sexual appeal and sexual performance are in a relationship.

>physical well being is done through healthy food and walking
Enjoy having posture pains. Every human is supposed to work upper body twice a week. By upper body they really mean back.

Do you prefer skinny fat guys or skinny guys?

Not all of them take roids, some of them have so much free time and a personal trainer to catalogue everything for them that it's almost impossible to not see some form of results from it.

They do still feel the need to bullshit for reasons unknown to me, however. Like when Chris Hemsworth claimed to put on 45lbs worth of muscle in three months.

Jesus you sound like the mascot for r9k

Steroids actually do make you stronger. Also arm wrestling is different. If you never train for that you're never gonna beat somebody who did train for just that.

Girls prefer skinny fat guys you daft bastard. I have the physique of the alien in Mac & Me and hit the bullseye every night. Weightlifting is actively deforming your body and is a form of self harm /abuse. You're worse than alcoholics and junkies in my eyes

>be me
>go on Sup Forums
>underage tard talking about my beloved 80s show
>"why were people so ugly back then on tv?"
>nothing but models and beautiful people in lead roles now
>anons start to feel bad about themselves
>its all the fault of underage kids who want to see beautiful people on tv or they'll complain
>nothing but faggy kids who want to jerk to male models in their favorite show
>"I think I'm actually a transgender black female attack helicopter" attitude

the 2000's was a mistake.