/sticky/

Would a Sup Forums type sticky work for Sup Forums? It would cut out a shit load of useless threads.

>should I watch X?
>i just watched X, what did I think of it?
>why is X better than Y? Prove me wrong!

The sticky should also have a FAQ about places to pirate shit from, like /lit/.

I think Sup Forums would come under attack for that and start getting copyright claims. Besides, if you don't know where to pirate from just ask, newfag.

Wouldn't work.

Sup Forums's problem is people politically shitposting for (You)s, not people asking what movies to watch and where to watch them.

Exactly, if Sup Forums shitposting gets removed and bans handed out it'll deter the shitposting.

what if it just said fuck off back to r*ddit?

>threads that talk about movies are useless on a TV and Film board

Fucking hell. If anything Sup Forums could you use more threads like that and less Sup Forums and reddit shit posting.

kek approved

I have a feeling that once we get rid of (You)s, about 90% of Sup Forums threads will disappear.

they already did that newfag

>should I watch X?
>i just watched X, what did I think of it?
>why is X better than Y? Prove me wrong!

These are just bait threads, dude. Anyway, if you'd read the Sup Forums sticky the point was, make the post a well thought out post, not just "Is X good?"

What are you talking about, I've got a (you) in this very thread.

just go back to r*ddit, you've not even been here more than 6 months

>implying

?

I think phoneposters still get (you)s.

My PC broke like a year ago and I've been posting from a phone or tablet since, so if it's changed I don't know.

Everybody still gets (You)s, reddit.

It was changed, they changed it back. Also you could just add custom css to get it back. Geez your dumb.

I was face palming both of you for arguing over a (You).

Who gives a fuck about (You)s?

autists & underage mostly

A sticky is useless if it isn't enforced by mods or followed by the userbase.

>ITT I'm With Her

Yay I got a You!!

Yeah I just don't get the hype desu

well the autists dont understand social interaction so they just like the quantifiable nature of yous, underage are just desperate for attention

her pussy is ugly

Only communists want more regulation in boards.

This is a libertarian website, fuck off.

>libertarian
A U T I S M

Fuck off back to

bump