CEEEEEENK

What do you dislike most about this fat buffoon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Js0onZLdOWE
youtube.com/watch?v=eH2oUrtQFYA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cenk_Uygur#Early_life.2C_education.2C_and_career
youtube.com/watch?v=b7jCmBMNE78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He is way to emotional. It's not even that what he says is always retarded it's just that he falls into the emotional trap that most liberals fall into.

He smells really bad.

I met him at a amateur journalism convention. Its a really strong cheese smelling musk. Really hard to explain.

Crush some cheetos Into your shoe and spray it with bad cheap deodorant. Let it sit for an hour and then breath it in. Its like that.

Claims to be atheist, was raised Muslim. Works with (IIRC) two jews who simply prop him up to say their talking points as if it isn't liberal propaganda if a brown guy who isn't a jew is saying it.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

youtube.com/watch?v=Js0onZLdOWE

this debate is a good example

D'nesh blows him out on the facts, and Cenk has to resort to "BUT YOU WENT TO JAIL, DUUUUDE" and tries to bully him

He is a muslim.

That he is still alive

Do these amateur youtube journalists do anything besides regurgitate the main stream news? Honest question

> Smells bad

All roach do

Dangerously attractive

>Looks, behave and IS a shitskin
>denies armenian genocide of christians
>is a massive faggot for selling-out information and news which should be FREE ( can't really compare him with A.J who's selling out his fucking dick vitality supplements which make you grow hair all over your body)
>(For the most times)debates topics about other countries with his little faggots when he has no actual knowledge of the context
>Tries to appeal to the public by saying what people want to hear, instead of having as a priority the true authentic information

hes biased as fuck

TYT doesnt even pretend to be news anymore. They just constantly bash anything trump related/ non liberal

Also this motherfucker is like 50 years old.

He's a cry baby genocide denier

>armenian genocide of christians

The fact that he actually has fans

Everything.

>typical leftist cuck
and yet...
>"What Armenian Genocide?"

I like how they pretend they're so compassionate and always on the right side of history and yet he denies a genocide because of his nationalistic pride.

He is an Armenian Holocaust denying Turk. Literally the lowest scum on earth.

They way he can openly spew his anti-white anti-american progaganda and still act as if he is the underdog in any situation.

cenk ananı sikeyim

He's a fat ugly Turk roach. The Young Cucks are faggots

He cucked Alex tin foil Jones so he's ok.

the antennae

Humorless moron that masquerades as some sort of freedom fighting intellectual.

He wants to be Jon Stewart so bad.

By the way, does everyone on that fucking show have a permanent stuffy nose? I can't listen to them talk.

Stereotypical "i know better than you, listen to me, im on a "news" show, i'm a big deal" liberal.

Only Don Lemon pisses me off more.

i hate when he does that "i;m saying something serious now" look, with a twinkle in his eyes

i dislike the fact that he isn't dead

I just watched that video now and it was WWF tier. I was expecting someone to declare a grudge.

Can someone please tell me what happened in that video where Alex piss Cenk off live?
I couldn't hear the dialogue
A meme arrow story would be nice

>denies Armenian genocide
>would have a stroke if confronted with a Holocaust denier

Guys a douche

That he refuses to fuck my wife.

Alex called him a few (political) names, like "anti liberal", etc., but there wasn't actually anything going on that would have warranted Cenk's retard fit. He just exploded.

He held up a T-shirt of Bill Clintons face and it said Rape under it.

I'm not even shitposting. That's what happened.

Literally says he wants to take the guns, then claims progressives don't want to take your guns.

Alex crashed his set with a Bill Clinton "RAPE" shirt and then Roger Stone showed up and triggered the shit out of him.

Really? That's a bit more offensive then. The version I saw was heavily edited, maybe deceptively so. I didn't see the t-shirt bit.

He denies the Armenian genocide and he's fat disgusting liberal.

Alex also asked why he didnt condemn saudi arabia and then he went full autist

youtube.com/watch?v=eH2oUrtQFYA

Here

It's not offensive at all. What was offensive, if anything, is that he interrupted a live broadcast.

He's a brown roach that really despises white America and wants to see it radically changed.

I find it offensive that Hillary helped cover up Bills history of rape while pretending to champion womens rights.

How do you even pronounce this fucker's name? Is it Sink, Jink, Jenk, Chenk, or what?

Cheers.

The two biggest things that set off Cenk was when Roger Stone showed up and Chunk started yelling at him, then when Alex accused TYT of being funded by Saudi Arabia is when Krunk started getting in Alex's face.

Chunk.

Keep up the good work Cenk

Well of course that is offensive. But showing a T-shirt of bill clinton implying that he's a rapist is not offensive.

well he's a turk so that's expected

He is actually agnostic and left Islam

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cenk_Uygur#Early_life.2C_education.2C_and_career

verbal mannerisms (riiiiiiiiight??) and the fact that he's boooooooring

wow just wow

>(For the most times)debates topics about other countries with his little faggots when he has no actual knowledge of the context

oh god i remember him talking about how its shady that farage stepped down "in the height of his popularity" and how he's "giving away the possibility of being pm". literal mongoloid i swear

his rhetoric though makes him sound convincing probably one of thee reasons why he has a large fanbase

Call it bullshit if you want, but this faggot used to have a triplex on the top of my building where I live, he has a son and when I met him in 2005 he was very faggy and wore a ring on his left ear and speaks english fluidly. I had about 3 short conversations with him and dude is very defensive and seems angry all the time, very unapproachable.

Yet he defends Islam all of the time

he's a bully, and a know it all retard

i get physically angry when i hear him speak

i looked up his videos on the saudis and he does "condemn" them. alex was just shitposting so hard, hitting the right buttons, cenk literally reee'd

He has an obvious bias towards a pro-Muslim point of view. He also comes from the school of Chomsky where America (ie white people) is always the bad guy. But mostly, I just hate Marxists.

He's to dangerous.
He almost killed Alex the other day.
Put that animal in a cage.

The rape shirt appears in all versions, but they recorded it on 2 or 3 diff camera angles

>fat buffoon

You basically covered everything of merit.

His family has already been detained.

Thinking he probably fucked Ana when she was just an intern flirting her way up the food chain.

That's because he's funded by the Qataris to do so. He has a partnership with them.
What do most Turks think of Sink Ooger?

That's the democratic tactic

Just the day before they were praising some woman that interrupted a trump event

youtube.com/watch?v=b7jCmBMNE78

He is a rapist

If YouTube never caught on nobody would have ever seen or heard of this retard. YouTube really fucked things up

>his rhetoric though makes him sound convincing
That sounds exactly like every other liberal "intellectual".

>Sink Ooger
lol, or stink ogre, the people where I lived found him to be unapproachable and vigilant as I mentioned, the public in general doesn't seem to watch him / care about him

He's a typical pseudo intellectual leftist who spouts nothing but emotional non-arguments. When he has someone who actually has an IQ higher than 100 on his show he gets BTFO in debates but is too fucking stupid to realize he can't even argue.

I hope to god none of TYT's followers are over 18 cause the only excuse to fall for their leftist bullshit is of you're a juvenile.

He's a bipolar faggot who gets angry all the time

Bill Clinton's rape history has been well-known for almost three decades. Why should Cenk get personally offended by?

It's the Jon Stewart method. Once you spot their emotionally manipulative tactics you can't miss it.

holy shit Cenk is such fucking faggot

>implying

Keep up the good work Crank.

He probably denies it like he does the Armenian genocide

Isn't he a dirty T*rk?

Isnt she armenian?

I hate how he has a caveman name

based alex

reminds me of maradonna after he stopped playiung and spent every day snorting coke

The first video I ever saw of him was him just smugly attacking Christianity like a typical smug redditor.

On the rare occasion I see him when some right wing YouTube calls him out he still just seems like a smug know it all. I really like how he pretends to care about the American people, yet he constantly talks down to the majority of the population that doesn't agree with his rhetoric

SJW that lets his roachblood take over when confronted with the facts.