How do we stop him?

How do we stop him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MV7-T_oY8CU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You don't, let the man have fun

Blind items says she thinks he's creepy af

You don't.

Brie is a cool chick. Didn't preach some bullshit message about equality or whatever else when she won her oscar. Doesn't flip out when guys look at her prominently displayed cleavage. Didn't cry about her fappening leaks. Also god tier nipples. I wish her continued success.

>Caught staring at her tits.
>He could still fuck her.
Absolute madman

Deserved that oscar too.

Why didn't she scream rape over there? that's a microagression... And that's a feminist? If he was an ugly guy I bet she would have done it.

Fuck you Brie, hope you get salty forever for Casey's Oscar you fucking whore.

>fappening leaks

I did not know this happened, you have made my night good sir

Is that John Waters?

>when the girl catches you in the act
it's the best part imo

nice projection she already confirmed herself she's into superior black men.

>It's a kragerpost.

It's weird to think that women can sense you looking at their tits. His eyes have already moved away from her tits when she looks at him and still she knows.

Women literally know when you look at them it's fucked.

MOMMY

Her body language suggests she's neither into it or creeped out.

Her social media is pretty much nothing other than preaching though but it's contained there at least. I don't mind her.

Did they fucc?

that's because they are not dumb. they know what men want and some of them use that against you.

It's not like they didn't set visual snares around their body before they left the house.

They want you to look.

They expect you to look.

It's the entire point.

Why is she so smug bros?

It happens right after getting your tits looked at for the 39th time in the same hour.

she just had some fun with the BBC

JLaw became repulsive to me post fappening. Brie left me wishing for more. Hope she gets them out on film someday.

>just like that you've crushed the dreams of so many white boys
AAAAHHHHH ITS NOT FAIR! FUCK YOU

>those disgusting obvious implants

does she think people don't notice?

Olivia Munn flipped out on a camera guy for looking at her tits in a similar dress. A lot of women will get mad if you look, which makes zero fucking sense, but I'm not a woman so who knows how their logic works.

Its not about logic.

They want to be looked at, but resent that there isn't an irl visual filter that blocks the undesirable from also looking.

Once we get those cyber implants that allow us to link social media data to the visual input we receive from our eyes, Chads with high dating approvals will be able to see women nude due to settings the women will apply to their own profiles.

hot

DROPPED

It's about beta incels. They just want chad looking at them. 90% of men are not Chads. Every beta incel has zero value to them

hot guy looking is good
ugly guy looking is creepy
that's how it works

Genuine question why are so many white american women moving onto blacks? and why are they so smug and open about it?

a few weeks ago a girl i've hung out with for months and i've obviously been crushing on who seems shy and private tells me she fucked some black dude in one of her classes..
i didn't say anything not to seem racist, because im not. but still why just randomly bring that up mid conversation?

google "shit test"

>Genuine question why are so many white american women moving onto blacks?

Because white american "men" spend too much time on the internet

Because the US is a diverse country and people date each other based on proximity.

>Didn't preach some bullshit message
The fuck are you talking about? She preaches all the time.

>implants
Think again virgino. They're real and they're spectacular.

This.

White men just aren't stepping up to the plate anymore. it's no surprise their women are moving onto black men who are known to be vastly superior in bed.

>Why are women attracted to men who are stereotyped as athletic, cool and well endowed?

beats me bro

Not when she won her oscar.

white males racemix more than white females
howver you have to understand american culture is now listening to modern music wich is half black and watching sports wich are 80% black
so it's no wonder that females want to get blacked
the myth of the bbc is shown in every movie and series the jew produces
also it's a shittest
there was one girl I know who constantly brought up that she fucked some apehope player
no on cared but she always said it
males do the same with asians though

GOD TIER nipples!!

Fuck that

Very, very disrespectful.

>are known to be vastly superior in bed.
because they are more animalistic while whites have been subverted to think that they have to treat their women as princess and asking for consent while blacks just rape and women love rape

hardly god tier you fucking nipple pleb

You can't sexualize her, user

Have you even seen the fappening pics. Arguably the best from the leak.

so she fucked a black guy? or is she testing me i don't understand why my reaction would have any significance.

i have mate and i wouldnt say they were god tier, they are nice no doubt but certainly not god tier

>good sir
fuck off

It doesnt get any more /redditspacing/ than this

You've seen one too many blacked threads. Even most hookers have a no black guys policy. It's very rare.

kill yourself
that better?
here's a frog man to make sure i fit in

Pepperoni nipple loving nigger

yeah she didn't even applaud for casey affleck because he had the gall to hit on a woman and try to set her up with his friend. fuck entitled hollywood cunts.

women don't believe in nation, tribes, laws or anything for that matter
society is a male invention
if it was for women we would still be in caves
betraying their tribe/race is what women do
Doesn't matter where or when, vietname girls with americans troops, french girls with nazis, european girls with muslim refugees...

you dont know a damn thing about nipples loser

>i wouldnt say they were god tier
Then you are lost.

she has

img.4plebs.org/boards/tv/image/1461/60/1461600724282.webm

Giant head

>fully expose your ass
>omg people can see!?

what do whores mean by this?

She's a handsome lass, but there is a tragic lack of areola going on there.

Name sauce, anything please

>that projecting

Have you even had a nipple in your mouth that wasnt your moms?

When you look that good..

dozens actually which is why i consider myself more well versed in such matters than a virgin like yourself. i am obsessed with nipples in fact

The smallness of her areolas is what makes them so great. Very rare to see larger tits like hers with areolas so small.

Different strokes, I guess.

my sister's

Holy shit.

does this mean i have a chance lads?

>that moment when Tom is caught in the act and absolutely shuts himself for about a second, expecting her to scream rape

Her tits are amazing.Never really thought much of her before but she is quite cute.

lol there is an irl visual filter. It's called clothes. Only whores have this problem.

>infected toenails

Listen hard and well, young one: women are advertising to fit mates only. Therefore, if you are unfit in their eyes, the merchandise ain't for you, capisce?

>(((berger)))

Every FUCKING time

Are you that guy who posts stuff on /gif/ with weird image names?

Conquering an Idris is on many a women's hit list, their commodity of which parallels a woman's large bosoms, which is a status symbol when a guy possesses a girl with such gifts. Ergo, the feeling of accomplishment/ pride you have if/ when your gf has massive boobs is the same feeling they have when they're dating a black guy.

Nice image, redditor

youtu.be/MV7-T_oY8CU

most definitely.

this