Remember. No Russian

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/recursion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This game was so edgy

How did the Russians react to this mission?

not really, it wasn't personal

>In the Russian version of the game by 1C Company, this mission is not available for play. In Japan and Germany, if the player kills a civilian, the game will restart from the last checkpoint with the "You killed a civilian!" message. In the Japanese version, Makarov's line, "Remember, no Russian" is mistranslated as "Kill them, they are Russians." This was criticized as the plot of the game was centered around the terrorist's motivations and as a result, the mistake caused some confusion.

>ten years old

Unironically loved this game. I put several hundred hours in the multiplayer.

Too bad it's dead.

You could turn it on in the settings, as far as I remember.

>tfw you got a boner over slaughtering russian civilians

it was the best mission of the game tbqhwy

Do you remember any local media coverage of this controversy back in the days?

Thats why OP says "remember"

The whole washington scene is the greatest cawadoody mission there is

No, I've just heard few complains from unimportant pwople. But I do remember some media butthurt over Company Of Heroes 2.

I guess being portrayed as "le evil russians" in media for like a million times gets old, huh?

It depends on the context. People of kinda used to being portraited as bad guys in american movies and games, unless it fucks with our history.

Shit was insane. There was a butthurt member of Duma which son's played it and told him about it. Publisher of the game said it's impossible because the mission is not available here so he played a pirated copy. Everyone was butthurt but after few weeks everybody forgot about it

Lol what's wrong with COH2?
Were they mad because it wasn't better than the first one ?

What's your favorite anti-Russian American propaganda movie/game?

God COH2 pissed me off so much with it's pathetic cash-grabbing and lack of mod support.

Why is china scapegoat for right wingers and why is russia scapegoat for left wingers in USA?Can someone explain history behind this?

Why get butthurt about facts like comissars executing deserters?

The plot is a combination of all negative stereotypes about russian army and hitler is a good boy there.
Rocky 4. I like the editing and Dolph acting is pretty good. The movie is just very good.
Deserters were sent to prison camp because it's free work force. Shooting them is very unreasonable

Everything anti-soviet is considered anti-russian here

"today they say soviet union was bad, tomorrow they will say nazis should've occupied russia", it's exaggerated but still correct

>this is what vatniks believe

Don't know if it can be considered propaganda, but I really like Red Alert 2.

exactly

Russians are really post-Soviet people, soviet civilization created them, it's their culture.

They feel pain from imperial symbols

Developers claim what they've used historical documents for the game, and made the game where soviet army burn soviet citizens alive, every officer is a monster and all the soldiers end up in prison after the war.

Germans saved many villages from soviet subhuman "partisans" wanting to burn everything and let peasants freeze to death in winter.

so it's partly true

Oh, cut your bullshit.

>mfw no Russian meant that they were not allowed to speak Russian during the shooting to reveal their origin

Woah...

What did you think it means?

I thought it meant that they shouldn't be shooting Russians and they should focus on other nationalities.

How would that work? Do you have to check people's passports before shooting them? Or maybe run a DNA test?

I was eleven years old when I played that game, give me a break...

>being that young
Wew, aren't you late for school or something?

It's 10 pm in here, grandpa.

So it's bedtime for you. Don't forget to drink your milk.

he is like 21 , the game is pretty old m8

Your math sucks. This game is like 6-7 years old.

I thought they meant it literally as in 'there will be no russian'
Feeling pretty dumb right now

calm down Ippolit and don't forget your medicine before going to bed

I googled it and it's 8 years old, so he must be 19 now.

it was released in 2009 that means its 8 years old and that the Mexican is 19

I thought he meant " no Russian should remain alive" or something like that

autism

>Ippolit
That name looks really weird with Latin script.

still in use nowadays or it´s only an old Soviet name from The Irony of fate"?

Never met anyone with that name.

nice troll
its 8 years old

go away to russian conf discord.gg/recursion

This is wrong. Our version had a message at the start of the singleplayer campaign stating that some of the missions can be sensitive and asking if you want to skip them.

I honestly didn't understand what did that mean until like 4 years later when I read a thread on Sup Forums.

I thought it meant like "no Russian" like don't go to quickly. We need to take our time doing this effectively rather then make mistakes in haste.

>Our version
>implying russians don't torrent everything

Why would we pirate an english version with no russian subtitles?

That's what annoys me all torrents these days seems to be russian

online was pretty good so everybody I know bought it. It was quite cheap too

>but must think in Russian

Same

Is that how you're supposed to write the 'th' sound in Cyrillic?

>th sound in Cyrillic
no such thing

We write it as "z" or "s"

We don't have that sound.