Your yfw when you realize these three are far too ugly to ever be poached by Real Madrid

>your yfw when you realize these three are far too ugly to ever be poached by Real Madrid

Salah is safe lads. Strong minded transfer policy.

Attached: skysports-roberto-firmino-mohamed-salah-sadio-mane-liverpool-anfield_4206397.jpg (768x432, 119K)

more like they ain’t good enough to be poached by elite clubs

t. Rote Stier customer

I don’t understand this perception that Liverpool get bullied in transfers, Torres 50m for a washed up injury prone striker who’s best years where behind him, Suarez 100m for a madman that wanted to leave so we let him on our terms, Coutinho 100m+ for a player that wanted to leave and we didn’t even need for our system. No player is bigger than our club we never have problems like city, Utd, Chelsea or Arsenal, have had in the past with player forcing the club to sell. We get the best price when it’s suite us, if salah leaves its for massive money when we fancy it or when the player asks to leave, generally the player ask we ask for a season they give us and then we buttfuck the buying club for a ransom price. As I said the player asks to leave, the player, we don’t just sell when the price is right.

Attached: 43D48F0E-C40A-4A1A-8F12-28AC1B385A83.jpg (850x510, 57K)

>modric

>pepe
>casemiro
>bale
>varane
>modric
>benzema
>asensio
umm sweety

Bale is hotter than Ronaldo

As long as we keep Firmino we're good.

I'm 100% confident Salah is going nowhere this year, will get at least another 1-2 years out of him, and if he keeps up that form then we will get an insane price

I can't even look at Firminho's face

desu the problem is that everyone apart from city has had dogshit attacks for the past half decade that barca/madrid dont want to buy

YOU

Bale is hot af

The era of men is over

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Bald men can be hot aswell.

Attached: gareth-bale_1l0dkayqsw3eq1qgwy3z5ho4js.jpg (1920x1080, 598K)

HOT

Attached: BALE_4AM6161Thumb.jpg (380x501, 23K)

Cute smile and beautiful eyes.

If bales hair wasn't getting justed he could have been a good fit to play tarzan, he has that ruggish a bit ape-ish face.

Probably half their fanbase are arabs, getting the best arab player ever will be really good for them. I think he's going 100%.

You get bullied because you can't convince anyone half decent to stay and then never replace then with something good. Its a cucked selling club culture

Asensio is a QT

>only good looking men allowed at Halal Madrid
If that doesn't convince you of Ronaldo's homosexuality, what does?

He looks like the predator XD

Who do you think has the biggest dick in Real and Barca? My vote goes for Pique and Bale. I bet Ronaldo has a just below average dick and the other guys makes fun of him in the shower for it

Messi obviously
His dick is super thick and longer than average all thanks to growth hormone injections

So true mate, imagine being hazard thinking Madrid are going to buy you for like 4 seasons, an now salah pops up, it’s intensly funny. If Barca or Madrid come knocking any of their players would be gone, like I obviously understand we sell every team does we do it with good timing and always seem to move on pretty well. People waiting for Liverpool to not be there not going to happen. We always at the races, horses for courses kid.

Hmmm stay mate, we had everyone of those players for bare minimum 4 seasons kid your a straight up tard.

Attached: 1515784685896.jpg (640x614, 41K)

I can't name a single player that forced Chelsea to sell them. Chelsea are just fucking dumb and sell good players for no reason and sign Barkley and Giroud.

Real: Bale
Barca: Suarez

Not knowing how stuburn Liverpool are not happening. He’s an absolute marketing master piece the Americans owners will eat that shit up. Mohamed on his shirt on it’s own next year Christ how
many shirts would they sell. Pajeets having a world class player.

Giroud is unironically your best signing all season. Morata was the stupid signing.

What is English? Jesus Christ

>Real
Ramos
>Barca
Umtiti

Salah to Real is a no brainer. Imagine the shirt sales. Muslim and African, the promotional value would be ridiculous

WE'VE GOT SALAH
OH MANE MANE
AND BOBBY FIRMIIIIIIIIINOOOOOO
BUT WE SOLD COUTINHO
(But that don't matter though actually...)

I Want to fuck Bale

That shinny smile blinds defenders eyes

you get laughed at because of you literally haven't won anything relevant in more then a decade/haven't won the prem ever