How can Trump win without Virginia?

How can Trump win without Virginia?

With dank memes

With PA

>Implying he won't swing the important states

He probably can't as he won't win PA.

With NV, CO, WI, MI, OR, NY, and CA

He has to win all three largest swing states, which is already a ridiculously hard fest. On top of that, focusing so much energy on those places means that states that you think are solidly red might be flipped (Arizona or maybe one of the deep south states). The margin of error is so extremely high that people should not get their hopes up. I know that's hard for a board given over to constant circle-jerking, but that's reality.

Why would colorado go to Hillary? The leftists there were bernouts. They would go blue for bernie, but not for hillary.

But Trump is going to take NY MAGA! is what the deluded trump supporters say.

is it even worth voting for trump when you live in a state that literally always goes blue?

Go to the reddit burnout cancer board.
A lot of them got redpilled.

There in a statistical tie right now moron. He's going to win PA, Ohio, and Florida. He might win Michigan.

How will Hillary flip red states when she only comes out every 200 days and in the meantime all you hear from her are new scandals?

Yes. Turnout has usually been like 50%. Trump has reactivated whole new voting blocks. No matter what happens this will be a realigning election.

I read that as "How can trump win without a vagina?"

Vegas fag here. Trump will not win Nevada, we're barely a swing state anymore with our large Hispanic population.

Florida and Virginia go blue, this happens nothing else matters.

Trump supporters have to admit they made a yuge mistake voting for Trump in the primaries, Hilary will win, the Dems will take the senate and we will have a liberal supreme court justice who will interpret the second amendment rather than take it at face value.

Is barron retarded? Sad.

not necessarily. Hispanics have the lowest voting turnout. Hillary will probably win there, but it's not guaranteed

>also OR, NY, and CA

LOL

Trump dropped him on his head. if he can't protect his kids properly how can he protect america. Sad.

> if the democrats win enough states to win, they win. You dumb dumbs shouldn't have voted for trump.

Die cancerous shitposter

MARK pls go.

Trump only needs PA since he will def win OH and FL

Hilary could have been an easy win for the GOP she's hated.

>implying any of the polls are true

Can you retards stop relying on polls already?

>Elephant winning CA

this is why he should have picked jim webb :-(

>Trump
>Losing Virginia
Hahahahahaha we still are going red. Fuck niggers

Only way he can win is if he gets Florida which won't happen cause no Latino will vote for him

Because with a split white vote, she can coast with blacks and Hispanics (the overwhelming majority of whom will not vote Trump).

>niggers in VA
>voting for Kaine

Stay out of this Aussie scum

Trump is going to win Ohio,Michigan and Illinois

he's already won OP

49 gay Americans died because of a Muslim in Florida. The largest mass murder by a single person in America under a Democrat's watch. The same Democrat president that will be campaigning with Hillary.

Butt out of this Canadian.

I'm on my summer break.

How does trump win Florida when Latinos hate him? and how does Trump win Ohio when Kasich won't endorse him?

Trump will win the Beaner vote.
These polls are bullshit because Hispanics don't do polls.
Every hispanic I know including all of my family is voting for Trump and the ones that arent are to stupid to realize you have to register to vote.
Mexicans like tough people (el chapo) so they respond to Trump.
Fuck George Lopez .

Because the Latinos can't vote because they are illegal

Virginia is full of government employees that have gotten fat pockets under Obama and would have voted Clinton regardless.

It was like 10 pm there , he was tired as fuck

They can in Texas.

dumb aussie talking like he understands US demographics

who says he's not going to win virginia

Like this.

You forgot the split Maine vote. And Wisconsin. And possibly Michigan.

>who says he's not going to win virginia
VA has been trending blue, but #mentallyHill will keep some Democratic voters home. It will be very close.

Cuban latinos have a different mentality form Mexicans.

Why does California have 55 delegates or whatever it is they're called? Is it proportional to the amount of people living in the different states or is it another factor?

>implying hillary won't sweep florida when she has a CATHOLIC SPANISH SPEAKING vp

Trump is ahead in the polls for Florida.

>Implying Miami's Cubans can overpower the will of the rest of the state.

not for long, gringo.

Electorates are based on the number of seats in congress. Congress is split into two houses, the senate and house of representatives.

Senate has 2 senators from each state, regardless of population. 100 total
House of Reps has 435 seats, which are distributed proportionally according to population.

So tldr: electorates are distributed mostly proportionally, with a slight skew toward weighing smaller states slightly more than proportional, because otherwise they would have basically no say.

wew
You realize this is a problem right? - That Trump's path is this difficult?

Why not? They have plenty of times before.

more hilly voters

question
candidates win all the delegates of a state, regardless of proportion?

200k niggers barred from voting doesn't mean that your whiteys won't still vote D.

Yes with the exception of Maine and Nebraska the majority vote getter receives all electors.

The reality is that Democrats won popular vote in 5 of the last 6 elections. Is Trump really going to be the one to reverse that trend? Should have voted for Rubio or Kasich dumbcucks.

>Trump will win the Hispanic vote

Jesus Christ, how does it feel to be completely removed from reality. Take a break from Sup Forums . Believe it or not most Hispanics aren't self-hating cucks eager to please Rednecks.

Here's what an uphill battle it will be for Trump to win. Assume Democrats win Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa and Pennsylvania which have voted Democrat in pretty much all recent elections. Then add in Virginia where Tim Kaine was governor.

At that point Dems only have to win ONE of the remaining swing states: Colorado, Ohio, Florida, New Hampshire, Nevada or North Carolina. They can lose 5 of these and win one.

Obama won every one of those states in 2008, and all but one in 2012.

One reason I hate living in NY is that the "upstate" NY (anything north of NYC) is mostly republican, but NYC and LAWNGUY LAND have the majority of the states population there and is mostly Democratic. I just hope Trump gets more home field advantage than Hillary

He's legitimately Autistic, Why do you think Trump was involved in the Anti-Vaxxer movement? He wants to blame vaccines for causing Autism but it was really his retarded 60 year old jizz that made Melania have a retarded kid.

Contingency 1

Contingency 2

florida isnt texas

Contingency 3

Thanks for your analysis of our politics, Ausbro.

BTW I don't follow or care about your politics. Weird.

That isn't enough either.

Contingency 4

How do you know he will win those?

you can google this she brags and laughs about how she got this rapist off its on utube

They're enforcing Voter ID this year in texas.

Michigan is gonna go back red. Snyder is fixing the state and a lot of my friends who were lifelong dems are voting for Trump.

has jim webb endorsed anyone yet?

So now the polls matter.

>admitting hes a summerfag
Ausfailian

it would be difficult for any candidate

imagine Ted Cruz trying to win PA, it wouldn't even be in play right now

I'm Mexican and I'm telling you that Mexicans 95% of the time don't give a fuck if someone is Catholic or not all they care about a majority of the time is immigration

Protip: He won't win WI. This place is cucked as fuck.

If he does then it is a trend, Ohio has always been a determination of who win the white house

How do we know that? We hate the establishment and trump is the only one with something new to change things it is well worth the risk

He will turn Nevada and New Hampshire red.

Hispanics are the biggest cucks going

Nevada has a big Latino population. How will he turn that state red?

im still not convinced mexicans will vote for a woman. theyre sexist as fuck. i think itll depend on the young mexican voter turnout in nevada. if they dont show up as much, older mexicans wont vote as strongly for hillary.

if clark county is split well enough, the rest of the state will 100% vote trump. basically, treat clark county as a loss, but limit the loss as much as possible

>Thinking MI isn't in play this election
fucking retards. I live here. MI is going red for Trump. we have a lot of pissed off blue collar whites (I'm one of them) and I see and hear Trump shit all over the place. Not a peep about Hillary.

Trump has a big influence in navada

>anecdotal

30% of Latinos support him. The latest poll is very biased.

>VA