Why is this faggy emo dyed shit popular with young blacks? Why is the media so set on feminizing blacks?

Why is this faggy emo dyed shit popular with young blacks? Why is the media so set on feminizing blacks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bvjCGgG26CI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You really though the Jews were going to spare them?

>feminizing blacks
what's wrong with that?

It's already hard enough for blacks to function as a family unit, this shit just makes it harder

I had hair like that for almost a year. I don't know why I thought it looked good.

You're just ugly

it makes them less prone to violence, thus makes neighborhoods safer, making them more other race (hipster) and business friendly, making the economy go somewhere, making the city go up luxury. Maybe they'll be faggy and raised by women, but at least they can adjust better into society unlike the NEET sitting across this server

You white people always complain about too many niggers fucking your women. If this movement hits hard, that's going to go down, helping you guys in the long run.

I'm black too, I dislike this, I don't think this is a good influence on young kids.

I've noticed it as well, all the big rappers nowadays are faggy dweebs.

Nice trips

it makes the jews laugh
blacks will literally fall behind any trend thats thrown at them

They have autism

it's hiphop's equivalent to hipster garbage. wearing women's clothes, upside crosses, edgy 666 shit, etc.

SISSY

BLACK

BOIS

Youth culture builds on contrarianism.

Early hip-hop culture Bambatta, message about tolerance and positivity, dress with loads of colours
Fueled the rise of dark, apolitical gansta rap, all about money and guns, dressed in black hoodies.
Wu-Tang, Dre, etc...

Fueled the rise of militant, high level writng rap, empowerment and seing the gansta lifestyle as a trap to hold the poor down. Jedi Mind Tricks, AOTP, Vinnie PAz

Fueled the rise of "party-rap", everything's good lets party and get fucked up, fugg bitches :DDDD
Strong influence from dirty south, 3-6 Mafia, then hit the mainstream, Soula Boy, etc...

Fueled the trap scene, also strongly influenced by dirty south, but much darker themes, nihilistic world view. Focus on weapons and money "comes back", lyrics like alphabet spilled on the floor.

The last of its own "codes" rap hadn't brought down was that of masculinity. Trap lead the way, with the first rappers coming out as bi/gay, crossdressing, focus on drug use more than drug trafficking in the lyrics, enter the dragon, fentanyl and co...

This new-thing is that to another level. Absolute self destruction and totally assumed gender line-blurring and homobuttsex, nothing makes sense anymore, drugs, drugs, drugs, my life is shit, kill me, plz, unless I pull it off myself before that. These fucks will actually manage to be more nihilistic than the punks.

Go look at Dave Chappelles thing on it. Might be interesting for you

>The last of its own "codes" rap hadn't brought down was that of masculinity. Trap lead the way, with the first rappers coming out as bi/gay, crossdressing, focus on drug use more than drug trafficking in the lyrics, enter the dragon, fentanyl and co...
>mfw even ghetto blacks aren't safe from globohomo pozz

>Missing NWA and what it meant for not just Blacks but political consciousness around the world
>Missing the Eminem coup
>Missing the over saturation of shit so that there was no culture left just personality's like 50 or Jay Z

top stuff mate

had no idea nonamericans gave that much of a shit about rap

Good post.

>party-rap
>3-6 Mafia
big clue you don't know what you're talking about

Why are Blacks so homophobic and backward?

that church shit goes deep

same kinda thing with the pacific islands

>same kinda thing with the pacific islands
Doe that mean I'll never have an Islander bf?

There are multiple reasons, but the reason most are is or they don't want to be perceived as weak

dunno

they have a thing where some men are counted as and behave as women, probably the closest thing you'll get

What's wrong with gay nignogs expressing themselves?

>same kinda thing with the pacific islands

What about those fafafene or whatever crossdressers?

>church shit goes deep
>but it's okay to slaughter each other in the street
Typical christfag delusion

It's both humiliating and unattractive to women, haven't we been humiliated enough?

had no idea blacks were such sensitive little snowflakes. be whatever you want to be, noone gives a shit

Are those living in NZ as conservative as those back home? Even the Maoris (I know they're locals)? Is there really not lgbtq+ acceptance movement among them?

>had no idea blacks were such sensitive
lol
also, get some new belittling buzzwords, those are so 2015

You nignogs really need to stop with the group think mentality. Who gives a shit if some nigs dye and braid their hair, its not your hair why do you give a shit?

>fafafene

that's the one

i don't really care m8 i'm just saying what i can see

Ever the victim

The dissolution of the black family has completely ruined gender roles in their community, so they literally don't have a 'safe' core definition of masculinity they can retreat to anymore. This means they have to cling to the superficial trappings of masculinity in order to maintain their sense of self.

for real though, you guys shit on each other almost as much as white people do. why do you hold yourselves back like that. always trying to act hard and "keep it real", just congratulate and move on

There is a reason dumb shit like Tyreese the Urban Zulu and the general crabs in a bucket mentality blacks have exists.

i can't say for sure

i'd hazard a guess and say the island communities over here are less conservative than the ones back home, but it would still be pretty common for them to go to big pacific community churches and have big families etc

maori i dunno. i don't think the church plays as big a part in their culture.

generally speaking in nz most people, whether conservative or liberal, don't really mind many things, they just don't want cunts to be loud about it. gays got the right to be married nice and quick, and everything just kind of quietly carried on because culturally making a fuss wouldn't endear yourself to most

youtube.com/watch?v=bvjCGgG26CI