Reminder that Baekje百濟(クダラ)was a Japanese Kingdom. Evil Sillia(Koreans) annexed Baekje and assimilated them

Reminder that Baekje百濟(クダラ)was a Japanese Kingdom. Evil Sillia(Koreans) annexed Baekje and assimilated them.

Emperor is descended from Baekje, not Koreans. It makes him 100% Japanese.

Other urls found in this thread:

eupedia.com/forum/threads/33273-New-map-of-Y-DNA-haplogroups-in-East-Asia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if baekje is not korean which one is korean

Literally nobody cares about east asian """"""""history""""""""

Silla新羅. Read my post Amerifdumb

>Meanwhile in Germany

>Emperor is descended from Baekje, so he is a zainichi Korean
Fixed

technically joseon is korea, but you ruined that country

I personally think Manchu-Korea-Japan is kinda continuum of a common culture. I think that way as all three have supposedly 'Ural-Altaic' languages and all three shares O2b Y haplogroup, with Japan having some other Y haplogroups possibly from Jomon/Ainu.

eupedia.com/forum/threads/33273-New-map-of-Y-DNA-haplogroups-in-East-Asia

who cares you all look and sound the same anyway

japan is not tungusic, it is more altaic, ie, more turkic, tungusic is more mongolic

in terms of distance japanese closer to turkish than korean

goguryeo, best kingdom.

there's a clear difference between chinese, korean, and japanese
and they all sound so much nicer than southeast asians desu

Yea, Japanese is not Tungustic but is it particularly Turkic? Tbqh, Turkic and Mongolic don't really share that many words with Korean/Japanese. Even if I wrote 'Ural-Altaic', I don't really think that's a thing as they don't really share that much simple vocabs.

The one thing that really weirds me out is that Manchu, Koreans, and Japanese share a good amount of genetics Y haplogroup-wise and so but their languages are not that much related in terms of vocabs except for Sino-Korean/Japanese/Manchu words while they share a good # of grammatical elements.

Idk. I just can't find that much of common aspects btwn Korean, Manchu, and Japanese as much as I can find in Indo-European, Austronesian, or Turkic

there were 3 kingdom before joseon. Joseon is the unity of 3 kingdoms

The kingdom in the north was the one that ultimately became Korea the other 3 kingdomlets was irrelevant

i think japanese turkish link has some good arguments especially in structure

manchu korean is definitely related
mongol to manchu only as a neighbor association, borrowing and lending words

everything on the peninsula was irrelevant to be exact. yamato saw paekche, silla and kaya as practical vassals, taking their royals as hostages.

Even to this day nobody likes jeolla gooks. And japan is literally new jeolla.

This man would have a word or two
Plus you have to consider that Korea has way less inhabitans that Japan and that with that less population it is still good

Perhaps. What is your take on Japanese being possibly related to Austronesian? I haven't really looked it that deep but there have been some papers on Japanese Austronesian relationship or so

>meme "admiral" killed by japan anyway
i'd say it's more of a problem than a proof of relevancy when sole what you can present is a guy who barely managed to put up a slightly better resistance than the rest of him getting steamrolled literally instantly.

>Plus you have to consider that Korea has way less inhabitans that Japan and that with that less population it is still good
thanks to japanese annexation and postwar aids. before that it was africa-tier.

damn successors
we coulda had a weeb china

>Japanese conquer China like Mongols and Manchus
>Japanese become aristocrats
>because of the sheer difference in # and shit Japanese aristocrats slowly use Chinese
>about 200 years later, Japanese aristocrats forget Japanese and develop a Chinese dialect influenced heavily by Japanese which is later known as Mandarin in the West

>WE WUZ BAKJAE AND SHIET