How do you feel about inter-racial relationships?

How do you feel about inter-racial relationships?

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalcommons.wayne.edu/humbiol/vol84/iss1/4
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf
upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970
blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M
youtube.com/watch?v=bMQSTgsgABA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Disgust mixed with pity

Very unfair how other races of men can easily get Asian women but we can't

They're more rare than imageboarders make them out to be

I've only dates a white woman once and I don't expect that to change.

>How do you feel about inter-racial relationships?
I think it's beautiful

I want a Japanese gf

i can't get any race so pearls before swine i guess

leave your house sometime white boi

>b-b-but i do leave my house and theres no ir relationships in my shitty little rural/suburban hovel

Honestly I don't give a shit.

Besides, my dick has been inside several races and no one likes a hypocrite.

>>Russian
>>Mongol rape baby

I live in New York boy, it's just a meme reactionaries plaster around to incite insecurity among fence-sitters
Interracial marriages are honestly very rare compared to normal ones

Really dont care since most of the time here its between a beurette and a black dude :^)

Holy shit, that's hilarious.

It's mostly White male-Asian female or Black male-White female which basically produce another Elliot Rodger or some black person

I think it's far more common than you make it out to be desu

Just like other relationships, aside from the language barrier and cultural differences.

Don't care

>muh marriages

These young white thots don't give a shit about some ring, they just want the bbc.

>Disgust mixed with pity

Highschool french was useless. Are they arguing in the chat?

fpbp although I have no pity part, just disgust
>american
>nonwhite subhuman
Pick two
no mongol shit in any European gene pool. It’s a meme by the Poles and their Jews from Napoleonic Wars.

mongols and tatrars carry Y-DNA markers like C3* and R1a-Z293. These markers don't show up in native Europeans.

The genghis cuckhan paternal lineage is non-existent in Eastern Europe, but common all over Asia where the Mongols were present for a long time.
digitalcommons.wayne.edu/humbiol/vol84/iss1/4

You can’t trust the average “White” yank. USA is a mongrel minority-White semite-run nation. Not even 56%, 52%, 50% or even 40% White. More like 20-35% White? Let me help you. Anywhere between 28-32% of the US """Whites""" has negro or amerindian admixture. USA is like BEST CASE SCENARIO 35% White country.
It was specially non-Hispanic Whites who got studied.
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf

upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970

blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2

They live in a country where even WN figure like Richard Spencer is a quadracial mongrel married to a “Russian”-“Georgian” cryptojew subhuman

ttps://you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/

>North African 0,2%
>Mongolian 0,1%
>Sub-saharan 0,1%

US mongrel shilling for mongrelisation. Nothing to see
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M

they're beautiful

Basically its a facebook group of Arabs hating on BBC lovin beurettes, and the comments are pretty uninteresting, the bottom one saying for example "Mashallah only god can judge her"

what's so special about you, pigskin? you're just another nobody in this world and you were born in a shitty pigskin country. it's basically a cold hueland.

Ok thanks. That explains all that Libya shit

Because it's the one thing that he belongs to that makes him feel better for a lack of personal accomplishments

So the Poles aren't white after all?
Interesting...

>all that Libya shit
?

Nothing special. Now it’s our evolutionary prerogative and prime strategy to exterminate all nonwhites because we simply have the technology. That’s what groups supposed to do - wiping out ALIEN genetically dissimilar life forms

You can question the “”””moral”””” part of my post, but Darwin and nature agrees with me

Take your pills.

BMWB is best

Some videos of libyans keeping/torturing black slaves went viral or something

Nice projections, subhuman rat. My ancestor’s achievements are just a set of examples my people and I must try to outperform. We have positive self-conscious pride, not that nigger shit of BLM or La Raza. For me, beauty means a lot. Like I want all uggos killed (quite convinient it covers ALL the shitskins), and I’m not fucking joking.

We don’t need fucking reasons to justify REJECTING and EXCLUDING (you). Personally, I find all nonwhites and mongrels visibly disgusting and aesthetically displeasing. Imagine you seat and enjoy a beer with your friends around medieval building listening to folk music and then you see some hapa drunk bitch loudly screaming something in her phone or disgusting armenian roach in fake leather jacket creeping out at people. Luckily it’s rare here, but why can’t subhumans who want to be friends with nonwhites or mix their blood fuck off from OUR lands? There is Brazil for “people” like that

>>India
>>China
>>Pakistan

All have nukes.

Looks like Iran and NOKO will be getting it soon.

Honestly, the best thing Europeans could possibly do if they really care about "racial fitness" is wiping out ethnic Russians, an absolute blight on humanity by any measure.

Nothing wrong with killing and genocide. Just because you are alive, doesn’t mean you are supposed to be

From evolutionary point of view high in-group empathy/zero out-group empathy is how it’s supposed to be for a proper group evolutionary strategy to work. Having technology to wipe out non-Europeans and not doing so is dysgenic by itself

"At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilised races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace throughout the world the savage races." Charles Darwin

“I do not admit... that a great wrong has been done to the Red Indians of America, or the black people of Australia... by the fact that a stronger Race, a higher grade Race... has come in and taken its place.“ Winston Churchill

Killing you all is not racism, just values.
That also means I can buy my way out after killing some shitskin lmao

I dont really see the link between self hating Arabs and slave trade my dude

Why would anyone care?

No such thing. It's just desperately pathetic brown men who think have a white woman will some how make them white and not pathetic.

Oh look, it's the hardline nazi false flagger posting from a proxy. He you re-upped your BLACKED subscription my hungry skeleton friend?

It was an extremely shitty half joke that Arabs were enslaving Africans because they were triggered that they were taking their women. It was in bad taste as well so I apologies

Don't you get tired of being so edgy all the time? You sound ridiculous, man. You talk like your country have been in wars against other European countries. Don't complain when a stronger force defeats you.

Nah its me thats being slow as fuck, better go to sleep its late over here.

similar picture care about things like music not race

How does that superior Mongol dick taste, btw Vlad?

*haven't

European fought each other. Now it’s time to unite and do what’s right - cleanse the planet. Darwin wills it!
The non-existent problem of Churchill’s quote is that is very much real, unlike your status of being a human lol, and he was a dedicated racist. Just like those White WWII US vets that came back home to keep you roaches under segregation.

even in manhattan you'll see 2 interracial couples out of 100. Yes, it is that rare.

Your people have been heartless bastards since the beginning of time. Don't lump yourself with any of us anglos. Fuck off.

Darwinism applies to species not subspecies that can cross breed. In those cases the trait of "higher fitness" will survive. You are incredibly stupid. You have the time you can look up studies in genotypic and phenotypic demographics of pepper moths in the UK and how they've changed with time. But I suppose it would be too difficult for your peasant slavic brain to grasp.

I hate anyone in a happy relationship

>responding to le proxy nazi

ebin

Yet Darwin and many others still believed that y’all must be wiped out. Rightly so. It’s only fair since we can
>nazi
>proxy
Wrong. No tolerance for mongrels

I just want to eat her ass.

>darwin wills it
lmao there's no point to anything. You talk like nature has some sort of will instead of things just happening because they do. also you don't need to kill anyone you just need to reproduce more.

>tfw no qt white gf

They're fine. I'm an Asian dude who has only dated Asian girls up until my current white girlfriend. There's honestly a huge stigma against Asian dude with women including Asian ones, but that just means you gotta work harder to prove the stereotype wrong.

Not doing while we can is anti-natural as it can be. White USA birth rate were incredibly high during the demographic shift caused by the 1965 Immigration Act

altight if I'm the one doing the inter ;DD

I don’t like them, specially when the gender ratio is skewed

You're a pussy and you'll never do shit but cry in vain on an autistic anime forum, masquerading as some sort of intellectual. How does that make you feel? Your race is finished and you wont do shit.

>anti-natural
everything that happens is natural there's nothing outside nature. prove me wrong.

Don’t project, shitskin. 87-92% of ethnic Russian support “Russia for Russians” motto according to different polls, population is openly racist, there are 1,5 mil+ of combat-trained Nationalists, 300k in jail (Danke Putin!) and 7 million of those who identify as lifestyle nationalists
youtube.com/watch?v=bMQSTgsgABA

Yes, it has cucked illiegtimate government, but in case of the Folk that inhabits it, Russia truly is the Great White Hope

Russian Nationalist Putsch is “when”,not “if” type of an issue

Therefore the true Leader of the Folk is to rise on the street battles
Ah, yes, saving half dead newborns is indeed very natural

Approved if it'd a BLAK man on any female

don't care

>muh Russia

You're a scared little American white boy behind a proxy. You wouldn't even make eye contact with me walking down the street, you're that much of a bitch.

You know "social Darwinism" had nothing to do with Charles Darwin himself, right?

And that Ruskies such as yourself were literally ubermensch to be exterminated by the Nazis, yes?

Seems like they had the right idea in that regard...

>American
Wrong and I’m the one who made amerimongrel what is is speaking of your subhuman kind

Literally no one here thinks of you shitskins as anything REMOTELY masculine. There is maybe like 1% of ethnic Russians that are non-racist degenerates and are fine with having nonwhitoid in their company, but hell no if anyone treats you as something of value or actual threat

Yes, because Russia is such a wonderful place to live, and not a corrupt, backwards, violent shithole run by a strongman.

You know social Darwinism is a non-existent term made up by pussies to scared of extermination?
>the Nazis
Accepting part Jews into citizenry instead of doing what must have been done - killing them all. Nobody gives a shit about the Nazis

You don't have to fake the broken english my friend, it's ok. I know the schtick.

The actual fuck

>shitaly
Southern Europeans are our special kid

Only when it's WMAF, 2bh

I don't have a problem with them. Personally quite into black women.

I'm not under any illusions though. The overwhelming majority of every race sticks to and prefers it's own. Shit is more complicated than Sup Forums's BLACK'd, BLEACH'd one-up-manship.

This

What about a Jew and a Quaker?

me on the left

This

>1.2 billion whites vs 6.3 billion nin whites

Yes goyim...mulattos n eurasiana will be future whites....basically theyll be fins or italians

This

25% of Russia is haplogroup N.

Very refreshing to see an actual Russian post this shit and not that faggot Albanian larper

don't really care since the woman wouldn't be in a relationship with me regardless

Good, it makes people look better, come to Kazan', there are most beautiful girls at average. Inbred populations look ugly.

Funny how Europeans are the most outbred in the world. For ethnic Russians to mix with ratfaced tatar subhumans is a literal genetic charity

These two could literally be from the same Italian village

Nothing wrong with them. I honestly can't comprehend people who are obsessed with race. But they sure make posting amerimutt meme funny.

>tfw mongrel
>every relationship you have is interracial
feels bad man

mashallah

>this is your average R*ssian

Disgust always and contempt in many contexts.

As opposed to literal non-humans with genes of entirely separate evolutionary branch

Don't care, but seeing wh*Tey get cucked is always funny