Why you are not serving your country? Only army can make men from boys

Why you are not serving your country? Only army can make men from boys.

>being used by the elite makes you a man
Ok lad

I think army would have been good for me to not become a lazy fatass. But I were not allowed to join, because my right arm is fucked up. Cant bend to 180°.

Because I don't want to waste my young years jewing myself out for a shit wage. I also hate my country.

How cold is there right now?

That's bait, everyone got that draft book at 18.

The fuck flag is that

>implying this means you've served
You get one after a doctor checks if you're retarded or not.

France

france

This does not mean he's in the military, it's a military eligibility book that everyone gets when they turn 18, get tested for any physical disabilities and then judged whether they're able to serve in the military

French battle flag

France

Toppest of keks

>KSIĄŻECZKA WOJSKOWA
YOU CAN"T MAKE THIS SHIT UP SENPAI
5/5 TEMAT to Ci przyznam przyjacielu drogi

Where can you find an Antarctica proxy? I know some of the research stations have pretty big servers, but do they run one, or are you actually down there?

>Join British Army
>Kill ragheads
>Get charged for murder
>On the way to court get beheaded by a sandnigger

No thanks, British Army is cucked, as politicians are lobbying so hard to add women to fighting roles and Cameron pretty much gutted it with cuts and firings in 2011

>implying law enforcement, fire fighter or paramedics doesnt make you a man
Faggot, this country is shithole, but nowhere near germany or sweden-tier
Try moving to england for a bit and than come back. You'll realize this country isnt bad at all

currently British in Romania on business btw

Because the military doesn't serve the country, it serves the government.

No way there are fucking Antarctican proxies. This guy must be a world traveller.

I'm not saying that. It's mainly discipline and brotherhood that makes you a man.

Women in army is abomination. You can lose men in war but when you start to lose women demographic can get up again.

But I did

Is the military service compulsory in Poland? It was in Germany until a few years ago and I would have joined the army over other social service. But now I need to focus on university stuff (losing a year isn't respected very much in Germany, even if you joined the military).

looks nice

It's a secret underground Nazi base

>Tfw denied military service because of prior ADHD diagnosis

Pssshhh the penitentiary turned me into a man, and helped me beat the statistics. Gainfully employed, and happily married. I meet good ex military people in my employment, amd fuck ups too. All depends on the person.. but military != Intelligent man automatically.

We literally have hordes of millionaire human rights lawyers who watch soldiers like vultures to try and prosecute them

In case of war, yes.
All able men aged 18-60 (or something like that) must turn up to fight for Poland, and there are mandatory military trainings organized for random groups of people
But really, if you choose to work in Polish military you're pretty much set for life. Early, good retirement, state-paid apartment, mad pussy. Comfy

I would wager there are servers located there, used in research. If you're at a university that collaborates with these it would probably be possible to get access via ssh (which they will obviously have enabled). Even if x tunneling isn't enabled you can always just use a text browser and sftp and you'll be able to solve the captchas and post just fine, or just pay for a Sup Forums account.

Mandatory enlistment is the only cure for the nu-male plague

Aren't you required to?

The army is a place for people with low intelligence who would not make it in the real world.

He isn't a proxy

Really made me think

not guaranteed, sadly you can still "train" like nu-male cucks. from what i've heard, many countries with mandatory service are heading that way :(

Yes. I did 347 days (maximum), of which 3 months were reserve officer training. For the next ~20 years regular voluntary and mandatory combat exercises .

underage b&

I'm going to join as an officer after I graduate from university.

Stay in for 20 and retire at the ripe old age of 42.

Have to agree with this. There is a "softening" of the mandatory services roughness going on, at least a few years ago, that basically ties the hands of any leaders from effectively restoring order.

This process can be stalled or reversed when a realistic threat is present, but on countries that lack the paranoia of our own, the inevitable softening of conscriptions processes will erode its effectiveness.

Still, its better than nothing.

That fucking penguin...

It should be a little bit chilly in Antarctica at this time of year.How do you manage not to get yourself frozen to death?

I am going to get my school diploma and join as soon as I can. I want to become a pilot in the Spanish army.

Me too famalam, which branch? Are you ROTC, or do you plan to go the civilian ocs path?

Because they didn't want me

The OP is a raging homosexual.

I joined the dod as a civilian instead. Better work-life experiences and the pay is better.

I'm deaf which its unqualified on default.,

learn how to fly, you useless cunt.

>Serving in the military of a country not involved in active conflicts calling out on the citizens of those countries that are

Stay safe poland, don't forget your cocoa while you wait in your barracks.

Why even bother going to university if all you're going to do is dick in the retard fest that is any nation's army? Anyway, isn't your army mostly blacks/latinos? In b4 dishonourable discharge for flipping your shit and saying loads of racist stuff towards a nig

*dick about*

Before you make a surrender joke, i'm not french, just on holiday.

So that you can join as an officer rather than a grunt.

And I'd just want to do 5-10 years and get out, I'll need to have a career afterwards.

Tell that to Washington, Roosevelt, Grant, and Eisenhower

I mean, they were all officers. Enlisted soldiers tend to be pretty dumb, but at least you get muh discipline.

Pretty cool. I took a summer composition class where all of my papers revolved around conscription and its benefits. Do you feel like the military system you country has is a positive thing?

Do you have an opinion on this when it comes to our guys? I'd say my own experience, a bit more than 5y ago, was supposedly at somewhat of a sweet spot - no outright dumb shit of the 90s, but with sufficiently enforced discipline (and no fucking smartphones and laptops)

Positive or not, doesn't matter. It is necessary to maintain a good and trustworthy defence, to ensure both friends and foes we will stand firmly against any threat to our sovereignity. It is simply our only choice to have conscription, too small a country for a professional army.

My personal experience was good and I think it makes men out of the boys that aren't totally lost cases.

>implying I don't want Danny Devito to give me military advice

>Why you are not serving your country?
I applied to serve. Might do so yet. Waiting to hear back from the recruiting office.

It looks like a great excuse to better yourself as a person, stay fit, and have a reason to get up in the morning. I'm hyped for it desu, even though it's going to be a struggle.

cuz the stupid niggers dont want me