Wikileaks DNC E-Mails Thread 12: The Tornado Intensifies Edition

*****LEAKS WILL CONTINUE THROUGHOUT THE WEEKEND*****

Post anything worthwhile and make sure you link to the e-mail.
Start Logging the good stuff for processing.
Use jsfiddle.net/n4nvdys5/ for easy browsing w/ back and forward buttons.

>DNC Sup Forums ROULETTE

>Not sure what to search for? Take your last 4 digits and use them to access emails. Example, post number 82241488 will read the following emails:

>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1488
>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/11488
>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/21488

>The CURRENT largest emailid is 22456, UNTIL THE NEXT RELEASE, so the last one may not exist. Good luck, post anything interesting here, and

>ROLLIN'

If you're looking for documents to sift though instead of e-mails, go here:
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?file=pdf|docx|doc|xlsx|xls&count=50#searchresult
>pdf, docx, doc, xlsx, xls (1062 results)

If you're looking for pictures to sift through instead of e-mails, go here:
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?file=jpg | png | gif&count=50#searchresult
>jpg, png, gif (6696 results)

>MASS EMAIL ABC7NY, ONE OF THE LARGEST LOCAL NEWS SITES IN NYC AND THE GREATER NEW YORK AREA
>KEK WILLS IT
>abc7ny.com/news/contact-wabc-tv/55888/
→ →

If you want to unsubscribe people from their daily news e-mails go here
>"unsubscribe" (1618 results)
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?q="unsubscribe"&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult

[Thread 1]
[Thread 2]
[Thread 3]
[Thread 4]
[Thread 5]
[Thread 6]
[Thread 7]
[Thread 8]
[Thread 9]
[Thread 10]
[Thread 11]
[Thread 12]

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/22200
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4776
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1976
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12578
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1436
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/fileid/20749/9434
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/291
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/22448
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/11732
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1578
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J.B._Pritzker
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/498
youtu.be/BO-MDGo5u4M
youtu.be/NNHNoVYZHoE
forbes.com/profile/jay-robert-jb-pritzker/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rollin

Any word on when there will be more, if they're doing more?

Also roll.

Rolling. The DNC is going to be a shit storm throughout. Oh, the KEKs we will have.

You missed a call from WIRELESS CALLER at (202) 907-4731
Caller-Id: (202) 907-4731

Email: 1216

Rolling

Kek I praise thee, please give me the juiciest of e-mails.

The most damning stuff will be realized on probably day 2 of the DNC so people will go nuts and interrupt Hillary's speech on day 4 like ten times

I hope

Reposting from last night. Thought this was funny as hell.

>released*

Sorry

Rumor has it that there will be leaks throughout the weekend before the DNC

Here's some phone numbers
Kaplan: 3123390224
Cox: 6785954557
Comer: 8658045909

>This is a good one

Are they commenting on emails like this because they hate working for Hillary, so they're sending the best voter bantz to each other for fun?

Inb4 the shills

HILLARY FOR PRISON

>little marco

arguably the best meme so far this election

What did he mean by this?

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/22200

Rerollin

That faggot has a hardon for cilantro

WTF i hate cheese now

Bump because this is quite interesting, can someone please explain the emails though i'm a little out of the loop and need to be spoon fed

Have we started the fire?

I love how much of a Noseberg mine this whole thing is

Rollan

Anything on deray or BLM

Who cares

rollin

Rolling in the deep

Oi ya cheeky cunts , can anyone call this person?

Go away shrill make your money on another board

Yes
The fire rises

Fox News has been covering the story. One host mentioned they are looking into them and will continue to follow the story. They brought On a delegate and sanders supporter and she wasn't happy. Said if dems thought Nevada was bad, just wait.

Its funny how 90% of the emails are DNC trying to shit on Trump.

Is DNC ran solely by females or something?

Just prepare some well thought out questions first because I'm pretty sure nothing will happen but they might hang up on you if you're wasting their time

Welp time to stock up on snacks and mountain dew

There are bank account numbers and credit card numbers.

Can someone upload the pics too.

Rollin for a good one.

Rolling for Moloch

rooooooll

>We can’t go to DWS with just Facebook intel. Kay told me she has friends inside the Bernie organization there who may be able to provide some more information.

>'friends' inside the Bernie organization

>'friends'
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4776

Naomi a little flirty one
Lots of xoxoxo and smileys to this donor:
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1976

rolling.

>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12578

>From: Miranda, Luis Miranda [email protected] mailto:[email protected] Date: Tuesday, April 26, 2016 at 8:11 PM To: Amy Dacey [email protected] mailto:[email protected]

>Subject: RE: 27 April - NYC Meeting Agenda Booking is heavily influenced by relationships. We didn't have them, but have made great progress. Still, we're not where we need to be, especially with CNN and msnbc. We've tightened the screws on the executives but need the follow up Booker to Booker connection to better understand their day to day. He's been a, challenge in the past, I'm the first to hesitate but he's getting it done and I believe this will be a worthwhile trip. The Henry staffing is just icing.
Uh, guys.... I think this is the DNC directly colluding with new organizations for hit pieces. They apparently even have executives on lock-down...

And worse:

>From: Manriquez, Pablo Sent: Friday, April 22, 2016 3:17 PM To: Miranda, Luis Subject: Re: 27 April - NYC Meeting Agenda HuffPost NYC wants to meet too about their new livestreaming program in the aftermath of HuffPostLive. On Apr 22, 2016, at 1:10 PM, Manriquez, Pablo [email protected] mailto:[email protected] wrote:

>This is who I will meet with in NYC. At each meeting, I’ll discuss hits we’ve executed (if relevant) and future hits. Anything I should add?

>At Fox News — • America’s Newsroom HQ Team • Shepard Smith Reporting Team • Kelly File Team • O’Reilly Factor Team At

>MSNBC— • Diaz Balart Team • Live with Tamron Hall Team • Chris Hayes Team • Maddow Team At

>CNN — • Andersen Cooper Team • Erin Burnett Team • Don Lemon Team

>Other — • Reuters Video Team • Buzzfeed Video Team • NowThis Team

Is this fucking it???????

Yeah. They mentioned Deray posting about the VA news crew shooter being white then deleting his tweet.

>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1436
i think i saw this somewhere. anyone informations?

Roll

Emails from Clintons DNC, basically the people who manage and run her campaign, put together slander for trump shit like that, you know.

Spread this shit

Nice. Thanks for keeping track.

Do you include

>Big Spreadsheet of All Things.xlsx

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/fileid/20749/9434

in your OP?

HERE WE GO

Save and spread user.
email it to independent newspapers
Breitbart especially, spam that shit.

it doesn't matter where the information goes or to who, just so long as it leaves Sup Forums and into the surface world.

>Uh, guys.... I think this is the DNC directly colluding with new organizations for hit pieces. They apparently even have executives on lock-down...

SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE

And more...

>Hi Lindsey, one final check in on this. I think it would be fair to cover transportation. Our bookings have improved dramatically and it’s important to shore up the direct contact. In addition to the meetings, Henry will now also be in NYC and is booked on a couple of interviews so this will give us the chance to staff him. Again, I know he hasn’t been a model employee, but he’s actually doing a good job and staying on task in this role. Just yesterday he brokered a lunch with the Vice President of News at Fox and he’s helped set up key meetings and pressure points to drive this forward. Thanks for considering it.

i wanna roll

Thanks for bringing me up to speed senpai, also anyone find bank accounts? i've got the bank account of a friend i don't like so i was thinking i'd send all the money there while using library wifi, and after that i'd magnet and dump my laptop

CLAWS OUT
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/291

this shit is already all over reddit guys. its out there.

they are way smarter and more dedicated then you fags.

wat

>just so long as it leaves Sup Forums and into the surface world.

Every major news source has a an employee monitoring this thread right now.

rolling

send it to my paypal :^)

anyone find anything good?

He always calls him asshole. That's his thing.

- was on these threads last night, I actually found that one too

lets get em
research for success

I'd flip it around a bit senpai, send it to his account and from there to a couple spooky pay palz

You would hope.

with these little dedicated data-miners we got.

really remarkable what's going on here, no one getting paid, motivated by pure hatred and disgust for Hillary, coupled with a feeling of voyeur spying on their private conversations.

Quite amazing.

Lol we're overlapping then, need to randomize the searching some more, using the post ID roulette.

donor contributions here
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/22448

what's up with the blank error pages?anyone else getting those?

>Be Bernie Supporter
>Grow up in hugbox environment, told you can do anything, teachers even stop using red pens to mark your schoolwork because it might hurt your feelings
>Go to overpriced university, told what you study doesn't matter, just grow as a person
>Accumulate $100,000+ in debt, most collectible form of debt in the US, can never be discharged in bankruptcy
>Graduate, realize your skills and attitude aren't marketable, debt is still growing, realize you need a hail Mary to get you out of this
>Sanders emerges, promising to dramatically bring down student debt, you don't have the math skills to realize this is bullshit anyway
>Begin dumping every last nickel you have into his campaign, call everyone you know, get his message out, eat ramen for months
>Start to think the process may be rigged, keep dumping every nickel in regardless, even if its rigged you can still overcome if you win overwhelmingly, Trump did the same after all
>Lose, realize all the money you spent is going to be rolled into promoting the very policies you hated more than anything, TPP, Banks, Military Industrial Complex
>Wikileaks Happens, suddenly realize that it was fixed from the beginning, nothing you did could have changed anything, you literally had no chance
>Realize that the DNC knew this for months >Realize they knew this and knew that people like you would dump your life savings into Bernie
>Realize they knew that all this money would be theirs in the end anyway
>Realize that supporting Bernie actually made you infinitely worse off in the end

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/11732
Interesting

Whats going on here?
Who's the fucking snake who pisses the bed?
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1578

Well, can't bounce it from someone else's paypal then lol

just go online shopping user, buy yourself shit.

Taylor is a sandwich/restaurant chain in DC.

Their server shitting the bed. Hit refresh a few times and you should get through

Ya, we're overlapping emails here, I saw this too, I'm not sure who it refers to, be nice to find out, search anymore references to 'JB'

it was a recap of news for primary and polls
a wapo article
and then invites for a small meeting with obama in NYC

reroll

If i do it i'll be the true madman and use the money to get joker tats

JB Pritzker

found him.

this is the "snake"

they can't repo tats :^)

R O L L I N G
O
L
L
I
N
G

buy a fuckload of TimTams famlam.
shits expensive and if its on homeboy who cares.

Rolling for Hillary

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J.B._Pritzker

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

If you see someone on the news in a courtroom covered in jared leto joker tats you'll know what happened

Jeff Weaver, Bernie's Campaign Manager, has taken notice of the leaks. Idk if anyone else saw this. This should be fun.

GUYS
WE
CAN
FUCK
UP
MAJOR
DONORS
HERE

If this JB guy finds out they called him a snake and an asshole, he might be a little more reluctant to donate to hillawhore.

FAG ALERT
>FAG ALERT
FAG ALERT
>FAG ALERT
FAG ALERT
>FAG ALERT
Does Doug Hathaway know the DNC think he is a slack jawed faggot?

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/498

Trump Loves Israel and the Jews
youtu.be/BO-MDGo5u4M

Jews Control Both Sides, Left and Right
youtu.be/NNHNoVYZHoE

No matter who you vote for, it’s still ZOG for president.

Any luck on people bruteforcing passwords?

I'm too pussy to try it with this.

Rolling!!!

Bump to prevent sliding

BERNIE BTFO

How does the average uneducated Sup Forums-tard defend Trump after every single crime statistic in his speech were lies

>using the post ID roulette.

How does that work?

Reminder that DNC and DWS hates Christmas and Christianity but suck circumsized little dicks.

>even dumbass Leftists recognize the fag tumor in their ranks, where as the Sup Forumstards and "Alt-Right" can't....

Burden of proof's on you right now.

just an article about voting in California
then a boring one

reroll

forbes.com/profile/jay-robert-jb-pritzker/

Rich Jewish guy who is an heir to the hyatt hotel fortune. perfect kind of person to butter up for Ca$h

Rawlin

it is in the op just use the last 4 digits for

XXXX
1XXXX
2XXXX