It makes me tear up thinking about richard nixon flying away from the white house on marine one

It makes me tear up thinking about richard nixon flying away from the white house on marine one
i like to imagine a single tear rolled down his cheek as he looked out the window of the chinook

he just wanted to be remembered...

Other urls found in this thread:

news.gallup.com/poll/195542/americans-trust-mass-media-sinks-new-low.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He is remembered.
As a cunt

Guess which president will also be remembered as a cunt

;)
not hillary

He did lots of good things, he ended the vietnam war, ended the draft, lessened the deficit, lowered the voting age ect.
if you really think that doing a bit of espionage is as bad or worse as the crimes committed by hillary then you are severely misguided my man

Of course not, she was a charming and professional politician who would have done a suberb job leading the US.

She was a professional politician who was probably competent but she's not charming

Was there any president in recent history that actually tried to stop the flood of third world immigration? I don't think there ever was. If there was though and I just didn't know about it then that president that automatically be highly regarded in my book.

Nixon was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

The news media had just discovered how much influence they had over the public who trusted them, and blew up a relatively ho-hum routine scandal like he was genociding children.

They fucked his VP Ford too by making him appear like a clumsy retard just because he tripped once.

This started the decline of trust of the American populace in the media.

>she was a charming
no, thats her husband, not her
thats part of why she lost

Her dignity in in the face of inhuman, unwarranted opposition and attacks made her charming though.

But were off tangent, guess which president will definitely remembered as a cunt.

>lots of good things
>ended the draft
so now your country is full of soyboys
>lowered the voting age
so 18 year old """intellectuals""" from reddit have influence
>ended the vietnam war
shouldn't have left until every red was dead

It was a Sea King flying as Army One.

bad post, low effort

Unfortunately Clinton is now an object for a very virulent type of hatred and I'm not just talking Trumpsters but Berniebros, Susan Sarandon is still kicking her. Trump may not have won if it wasn't for such a visceral reaction and the Dems are still hurting for that, will likely still be by next year's midterms, as their internal divisions may now be larger than even those in between establishment Republicans and post tea party/freedom caucus types.

This. We need enlightenment centerism not populist garbage. I honestly wish people would have to have a net worth of at least 50k before they can vote.

>Hillary was competent

>Wanted to institute a no-fly zone over Syria
>Pushed to ban violent video games in the 90s
>Her entire campaign was run by out of touch morons because she was an out of touch moron
>The Clinton Foundation ran a money laundering scheme during the Haiti relief efforts

Her Husband is also the most overcredited president of all time and responsible for numerous problems today, but people just like him because he was incredibly charasmatic and presided over the most prosperous era in US history.

thats what the electoral collage is for
the problem is a media that wants to control dissent instead of the government

>shouldn't have left until every red was dead
>Australia's involvement in the Vietnam War increased over the following decade to a peak of 7,672 soldiers
lmao

>the most overcredited president of all time
that title goes to obummer

If anything, Watergate increased public trust in the media dingus.

"Over the history of the entire trend, Americans' trust and confidence hit its highest point in 1976, at 72%, in the wake of widely lauded examples of investigative journalism regarding Vietnam and the Watergate scandal."

news.gallup.com/poll/195542/americans-trust-mass-media-sinks-new-low.aspx

Or Reagan. Both were very uneventful but extremely hyped up by their parties.

but muh supply side economics