>Muh grit
>Muh realism
>3smart4u

Literally just tacticool biker clothes
Also his head looks really weird in that helmet

Unironically the best Batman design.

Yet its the best Batman movie

Go figure

The concept is fine, but the execution is awful.

I feel like the Nolan movies are gonna be the kind of thing we look back and laugh at in another 10 or 15 years.

Nah, it's the best Batsuit actually.

the arm spikes and abs are a bit much but yeah it's a good direction

m8 we've been laughing since 2012

As for TDK, it's a mess. Literally a stupid person's idea of a smart film

your so pleb it hurts

>bat nipples

kys faglord

>Being sp sexually insecure that all you focus on are the nipples

I didn't even notice the nipples until everyone started talking about them.

This was so much better, but I love the new Batfleck one so much more.

TDKR is a meme goldmine. Even outside of Baneposting it's just full of awkward scenes, lazy writing and continuity errors. The first two will stand the test of time.

its easily the most /fa/

Batman's costume has never looked good outside of animation.

Even now they've aged poorly

the neck looks awful, but they bring that up in TDK, the Nolan suits definitely weren't meant to be seen in anything other than night scenes

So ofcourse TDKR has Batman running down the street in broad daylight

TDK is full of plotholes and contrivances but people forgive it cos muh joker

>the only actor to canonically match Batman's height and weight

this

>The first two will stand the test of time.
I just rewatched the first two with my friend a few weeks ago. TDK is solid. Not the amazing masterpiece people make it out to be, but a solid crime drama with a bat-man and a psycho villain. Batman Begins is some fucking unintentionally campy, tryhard shit, though. I unironically like the Schumaker movies more than Batman Begins, because at least those were TRYING to be silly. Batman Begins is walking this dangerous line between trying to be taken seriously, but also trying to crack jokes and be tongue-in-cheek and it just makes it a cringefest.

I have no desire to ever rewatch TDKR. It was so painful in theaters. I wanted to just leave.

get on my fucking level

nobody thinks TDK is smart. it's a good action suspense movie that is a roller coaster that only goes down the entire time

It looks tacticool as fuck, which fits that setting perfectly. Affleck looks like they covered him in fiber glass and like he can't even move.

the silent film that Batman ripped off looks better than that, fuck, children's halloween costumes have unironically looked better

Unironically the best batsuit.

Why has hating Nolan movies become the trendy thing to do?

He has one of the most consistent resumes if any director. His movies are all well received.

Literally the best design.

If you disagree youre a faggot.

Looks like monster skin to me.

best suit

>We want the Arkham City audience

Never played that game, but I read some of the comics and watched the 90s tv cartoon, which is pretty close to it.

Other than the eye holes and gloves it's the best

I blame HD for every costume looking so ugly and overly complex. Why does everything need to have tiny netting, grids, holes, and basketball-like material?

It's useless as body armour when there's so many gaps in the plating where a stray bullet or a knife can easily penetrate. At least Burton's Batman armour was completely solid.

>Sup Forums hates TDK trilogy because it's not like the comic

>Sup Forums loves the Snyderverse because _________

They fixed that costume in the sequel though.

wow it is true
contrarian by nature, interesting

You're even worst than fedoras

>hello kitty ears
>sad emo look
>literally looks like patches all over the body
>no bulletproof or hockey pads
>no ninja weapons
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They say it's because full body suits made of flat materials look jarring/cheap.

Fookin plebs...

>COD generation

At the point of the movie being released cod was still in ww2 and didn't get neatly as big until cod4

Isn't Spider-Man supposed to be poor? It doesn't make sense for someone who barely has any money to be able to design a really elaborate and expensive costume.

>>Sup Forums loves the Snyderverse because _________

Have you ever been to Sup Forums before? Everyone hates it apart from die-hard DCucks.

>tfw the best batman was animated
nothing can compete

It doesn't make sense for a radioactive spider bite to turn you into a superhero.

I like it.

I dont have enough autism to understand your post.

Correct BB is awful,from the suit, to the direction. It flows poorly and makes very little sense. Gary Oldman is underused too.

Don't cut yourself on the edge.

Godawful taste. BB is enjoyable because of how campy it is. Not psuedo intellectual shit like tdk

The patrician's choice.

One day the world will realize Terry is the GOAT batman

Yeah I know right, why would somebody who engages in battle want battle armor?

Pussy! It's not like bullets hurt plus Batman can just dodge all the bullets

okay so now that you are aware of them, you must admit it's pretty gay

So fucking bad

This is a thread about batman not fatman

Burton's Batman couldn't turn his head, stumbled around clumsily and his belt awkwardly hung around his hips

This is the hipster choice bat suit, and it's becoming more popular every day

One day it will be the undisputed top pick

this one is growing on me, might actually be my favorite

Getting a Giger vibe off this

Look asshole as you get older working out just makes you built-fat! I can't chage this fuck off youngfag REEEEEEEEEEE

The gaps are also armored dumbass

Be that as it may, the solid front would still be more effective that the retarded design of Nolan's Batman.

Why shouldn't it?

Too many textures at once overload your ADD addled brain?

>Cape and cowl is able to do that black-blue visual trick that the cartoon does.
That's what stands out the most.

It's a plot point in TDK that he goes from this
to this
He sacrifices armor for maneuverability