Why do people blame whites for the Rwandan genocide?

Why do people blame whites for the Rwandan genocide?

The feelz

>Niggers killing their own people and then blaming white people
Nothing new famalam

/thread

Also, moar Asian feet pls!

Because it's convenient.

We're so guilty

>white people tell niggers stupid stuff
>whitey leaves
>niggers kill each other over stupid stuff
>niggers whine afterwards that they killed each other over stupid stuff whitey told them
the whole huti tuti shit was fucking retarded and the only ones they should blame is themself

They do?
who?

Blacks don't need whites to tell them stupid shit for them to think stupid shit or to kill eachother

Do you actually want to know or is this just a circlejerk?

What I learned from the global studies class is that the Europeans who set up Rwanda favored the Tutsi since they looked more European. They treated them better and favored them when it came to work. After they left, the Hutu were butt hurt and slowly gained power until the great chimp out commenced. I told my professor that this doesn't put blame on euroes and what creates the basis that it does? She laughed and said "well user if your parents favored you more than your sibling, what would you do"? Alleging i'd kill my sister out of spite. It's liberal bullshit don't feed into it.

Because whites gave privileges(apparently they had European face feature or something) to the ones that got butchered, you see... those privileged blacks fucked with the other blacks for many decades and such and there was a lot of anger building.
The movie was quite good.

It was like an apartheid, do you get it now you thick cunt?

>She laughed and said "well user if your parents favored you more than your sibling, what would you do"? Alleging i'd kill my sister out of spite.
Your teacher sounds like a psychopath desu senpai.

Apartheid was a good thing, as obviously demonstrated by what happened to south africa after it ended

The only ones to blame are Boutros Boutros-Ghali, the UN and Arabs who discouraged an intervention - even though they knew in advance that the massacres were going to occur.

Hutu's share the majority of the blame for actually committing the genocide. The UN can also be given a share of the blame for not providing the peace-keeping forces the support they needed to prevent this.

Letting Arabs/Muslims have a major say in matters is why the UN is a piece of shit organization.

I can agree to this.

Watch the documentary "UN Me".
I know it's Ami Horowtiz - which might put off some tinfoilers, but watch it for the corruption which he exposes.

I'll give it a watch, thanks for the recommendation.

Rwanda's official propaganda says it was the France's and Belgium's fault.
The youth literally believe there were white soldiers behind the massacres.

>Why do people blame
>people
>Rwanda's official propaganda
>rwanda
>people

Because whites drew arbitrary borders that put different ethnic and cultural groups in close proximity which caused conflict.

Multiculturalism and diversity is great by the way and anyone who tells you differently is a racist. So what if two slightly different factions of Africans will commit genocide over trivial differences. Muslims will integrate perfectly well in to European society.