Do you want to teach English in Japan?

Do you want to teach English in Japan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cw2wUPBHh2c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No thanks

No not particularly
I would like to teach English abroad but we have such a bad reputation in Asia I'm not bothering there
Might get a gig tutoring in the UAE however.

Source?

I like the moment when he makes a slippy turn around the corner

wat?

Not really. Would like to vist the country for a few weeks though. Beyond that, it would be too much.

>UAE

you'll drown in pussy there, amirite?

Sexpats are cancer

I've heard it's a really big meme and one of my friends wants to do it. I'm trying to convince him not to.

pussy is haram

Concubines aren't.

I'm going to teach science in China.

What are they going to when they catch him?

How's your mandarin?

I-is he gonna be okay? What did they want?

Kill the gaijin for the honour of the emperor

Aren't you already in China?

I would if I was qualified.
In fact I'd take any job that's better than minimum wage anywhere in the world, but japan is better because it's urban and interesting.

pay debt pls

youtube.com/watch?v=cw2wUPBHh2c

This is wild. They keep asking to marry him. Perfect place for a NEET virgin

Japanese girls hate neet virgin.

They don't want you there.
A 2/10 in the USA is a 2/10 overseas
except in ukraine

I want to teach Japanese, honestly. But I don't want to Major it or I'll have nothing to fall back on but working as a English teacher in Japan, which I would hate

honestly i'd find that more scary than anything else
one slip up and you're fucking done, losing your job and eternally fucking up your career

Totally would

If I was given the choice to do it right now regardless of my current situation? Yes
I'd like to restart my life so I'd accept a non glamorous but relatively easy job

It was my dream for a while. I have since abandoned it and returned back to reality

English is a terrible language.

have you ever seen jav?

I feel sorry to this guy. our women get crash on whites no sooner than their eyes catch them.

>perfect place for a NEET virgin
get a grip

that guy is an average looking employed guy, not some fat, greasy unemployed weeb whos never held a girls hand. Japanese women like a guy who will take the lead, which come on... we both know you'll never do.

Probably not. It sounds fun but I think it'd get old quick. I know a girl who did it for a year and she really liked it but said the amount of work she had to do was insane.

NO THANK YOU
We speak "Engrish" lol
Don't teach us English

No. Japan is a shitty place to teach people anything.

What do you want me to teach you fellow english teacher?

Based

>reminder early 2000s
yamamba girls are so nostalgic

Guy is kinda cute, I'd suck* his dick :^)

*Unless he's an American, I will NOT touch circumcised penis. GROSS!

I want to once I graduate. I could do it right now but I hear the pay is garbage so I'm saving up money so I can actually have cash on hand to do fun things. Currently got $20k saved and am aiming for $50k or so. Also, I don't want to be one of those waitos who don't know any jap so I've spent the last year taking courses. Hopefully I should be able to hold casual conversations at least when I go.

>east Koreans

But those are clearly Rick Doms

Source pls?

If you're okay with staying poor, sure. Great way for low skilled people to see other cultures.

At worst you go back home

Pot meet kettle

blonde teacher please

I'd rather learn japanese and be a villain in j dramas (i have med features)

Is that a Jap pretending to be a white or just a Finn?

untrue
at worst you get sent back home, banned from ever reentering japan and become a registered sex offender depending on the girl & their age

I want to teach english in france. sounds like a fun job

don't fuck 13 year olds then you fucking degenerate

I'm not an english teacher but a student of japanese language.

Takadanobaba?

>the only reason a man would like to go abroad is to experience hedonism

And Americans are supposed to be the mongrels...

I need a Japanese gf

I wouldn't mind going abroad for study or career, and tutoring someone while there, but working as a teacher? No thanks.

>teaching is easy
>teaching english is easy
>teaching english in japan is easy

user, I don't know how to tell you this otherwise, but you're kind of ignorant.

No, Nichidai.

Haha, it's true education in Japan is a bit shit. which district do you live?

Is it even possible to become one? I've checked some ads but they all want native English speakers.

I am, it's pretty fun. I live near a uni so I meet with qt students all the time, I had 3 dates last week.

How much harder is it for a japanese to learn english in comparison to foreigners that need to hammer kanji into their heads?