Why are mass murderers always male?

When will Sup Forums realize that it's not a racial or religious problem, but a male problem? This is the real redpill!

>inb4 #NotAllMen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2CL4Gtm8AGI
youtube.com/watch?v=g6x2guhVu_w
abcnews.go.com/US/inspiring-video-shows-army-captain-stumbling-end-12/story?id=30842353
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Women would commit mass murders but they can't do anything properly

Certainly invokes cognition

why lions fight each other

why women vote for politicians who invite mass murderers (i.e. muslims) in their country?

fpbp

Women can't do anything.

women are directly responsible for mass murderers.

Not only do they invite foreign murderers in, their selfish behavior and attempts to "feminize" local men is what drives local men to snap and become mass murderers themselves.

Real problem with society? Modern definition of women's "rights" Which basically entitle them to be vile whores with no consequences.

Males will keep it in until they cannot anymore and something inside fries up.

Once that happens, once the male cannot keep it inside anymore, it explodes, uncontrollably. It will be a very emotional tantrum, and thus very violent if the man has been sealing a sentiment of rage for very long.

Females are vicious manipulative cunts.

Females will not keep it in until they explode. They will do and say things that will make them feel better (often by mocking, humiliating or playing bad tricks on others).

Men will get to your face and punch you
Women will smile at you with her beautiful eyes, and once your back is turned she will stab what you love.

Wait, both of the San Bernadino killers were male? No wonder Obama said weren't really Muslim, Islam doesn't condone gay marriage.

Because it's a racial and religious problem that you're pretending isn't so you can blame nigger behavior on people.

this also shows up in suicide rates too

men die more from suicides, however women commit more suicides, they just fuck it up and pick methods that are reversible because it's all part of le deep wimmins emotional world.

san bernadino you fucking turk

women lack conviction and the drive to go all the way

Women prefer emotional abuse and slow destruction of society as a whole. Men are impatient. Women prefer poison, not swords

Because nature is restless

/thread

Men are the defenders of their homes, ideologies and countries. Men are literally bred to fight for what they think is right. In todays society men are left alone with their thoughts and that sometimes swing towards mass murderers.

Woman are just breeding stock.

yes im definitely a very violent person, hell i even like the brutal airsoft thing with my best friends these fucking lazy men like am i rite XD

mass genocide of males when???????

this.

Women murdered 50 million people in the last forty years. A few thousand shootings a year; almost all of them deserved, does not even begin to compare to the bloodlust and absolute lack of respect for human life that a female is capable of.

it's because men are smarter.
let me explain
men and womens IQ distribution differs in as much that women are very close the the average and men have a higher distribution on the spectrum

which makes it logical that all the inventions thta push the human race are made my men and also that most criminals are men

because they inhabit the high IQ regions as much as they inhabit the low IQ regions which has no women in it

Maybe life is harder on men than a lot people seem to realize. The urge to kill everybody isn't something that we're all just born with. It's something that grows within you because the world won't stop shitting all over you.

Because violence simply isn't part of our nature. But not all violence is bad though. It can be used as a force for good.

Women have since the start of time made every problem a male's problem... That's why we go, get drunk, and then beat the shit out of each other instead of staying home with your whiny ass telling us how everything is our fault.

This, we are told that aggression is a negative trait from childhood (at least I was) so any sense that we are feeling aggressive or decisive about something gets treated with scorn and we turn it inwards. Men are supposed to get angry about important things, it's what drives us to make swift change for the better.

Men=Aggression
Women=Compassion

this way, in a committed relationship between two adults, Women are able to show the men that sometimes assblassting everybody isn't the best solution and men are able to show women that sometimes seeing everybody as 'nice' or having the mentality of 'why can't we all just get along?' will get you nowhere.

This is right.

Also women tend to be more passive-aggressive with their cuntishness whereas men will tend to be more "fuck it I've had enough of this shit" aggressive.

Why were men behind gay pride when it a was a peaceful walk through the streets but women commandeered it into a month long degeneracy fest? Women can't do shit. Im not suprised successful killer's are men.I'm surprised they aren't shooting up lulu lemons and hair shops and stuff

What would you change about women's rights and what grievances do you have about their current state?

Women kill their own children many times more often.

Competition for masculinity. Males are extremely competitive and will go to extreme lengths to defend their pride. It's typical male of any species behavior. If someone's threatening your safety or the safety of your family, it's a common male behavior to escalate it to blood bath.

Men are genetically and chemically hardwired to be the more aggressive and violent sex, and for good reason. Had this not been the case the world would be fucked. Every man has this deep down inside of him, even the most tame and de clawed of men. Women are too physically and mentally weak.

see

>women
>doing anything but bitching

pic related

>Women murdered 50 million people in the last forty years
Do elaborate.

im not defending women, but it appears she doesnt have proper ear protection on and it looks like her first time firing a gun

Because men are the warriors of our species, obviously. Sexually, they are the low-investment sex, and as such their lives are innately less valuable to reproduction than female lives are. This makes them more suited to violent competition than women and we've evolved to match.

Work it out you fucking stupid moose blower

Abortion m8

Killing fetuses does not count as murder you idiot, by the same logic you murder millions every time you jizz into a tissue.

>methods that are reversible because it's all part of le deep wimmins emotional world.

Kek

Men are always the mass murderer.

Doesn't matter if it's a white psycho, black gang member or an Islamic Jihadist, it's always a male.

Because nowadays life is way easier for women

a lack of (young tight) pussy

Also this

Women would if they could. Just like men would take advantage of the system and make women pay alimony to us if we could.

>women can't be mass murders
Have you ever been on the highway with an Asian woman at rush hour?

The difference is a fetus is created by semen fertilizing an egg. It's an active process of creation.

This

Why are billionaires always male?

Why are Nobel price winners always male?

Why are presidents always male?

Why are fields medal winners always male?
Why can't we say "Why are women so stupid?" just like you did in your image?

>Why are presidents always male?
I see what you did there

Because kraut faggots like you need to be removed from the gene pool.

had this thread yester day women were btfo

not repeating myself

>typical woman causing drama everyday

Testosterone. I'm not kidding, the "War Hormone" Testosterone is the #1 reason for all male vs male violence, bar none.

Adrenaline might excite you, or might make you run away...

But only Testosterone can drive a man to decide that his Life will end another.

U dumb?

All male violence in youth is women's responsibility.
All female promiscuity in youth is males responsibility.

I believe all the vice of sexes comes from a misunderstanding of the other.

Same reason women are terrible at warfare.

It's how we've survived. Without it we would've just been another failed species that died out.

The real redpill is that sometimes violence is the answer

So? I masturbate 2 times a day and semen has millions if not billions of sperm in it, but am I a mass murderer?

yes, and the billions of women and children saved by men thank goodness for it.

Fucking feminist comes in with her blue pill and renames it a red. Into the bin
Sage
A
G
E

nice false equivalence

go be purposely retarded somewhere else

Well it hasn't even reached the egg

Stop it you female apologist.

because of posts like this

Fucking this. Just because Male aggression isn't seen as a completely evil concept, doesn't mean that it should be left to go unchecked. I think it's fucking retarded and pointless for men to fight each other in the street for no reason when they are drunk but I don't think that a man who defends his family or friends by knocking some cunt out is a bad person. We need women to keep us in check to some degree and women need us to stop them from getting their ass slammed and fucking up their lives through irresponsibility and a lack of foresight.

Because neither gender is infallible.
No group of people is infallible.
Ultimately the only rough ideals you can hold for entire groups are Europeans, Asians, and Mesoamericans or just Central Americans.

The people on those continents have all, in and of themselves, made major contributions to society today. While men are considered to be the only people that actually made those major contributions, their existence never would have been propagated without women.

People should stop being so divisive. Hate the ideology, not the people.
Also there isn't enough evidence to demonstrate niggers and nomads are inherently, genetically deficient, because geographical and cultural determinism gives far more reasonable, observable explanations to why they suck.

kek

>Women murdered 50 million people in the last forty years.
Because 50 million people brought up by women deplorably irresponsible enough to contemplate and follow-through with abortion would totally have made the world a better place.

Also the gynecologists do the deed you retard, and men have consistently enabled female liberation by propping them up socially and voting for their freedoms.

I swear pro-lifers can't even think long enough to picture the sweaty man with two buttons meme, it's either abort or raise statistically-defective bastards, pick your poison, you're deontologically fucked either way, because the bigger issue is the western family is unfortunately destroyed.

That is the shittiest throw I've seen in a while.

>gynecologist
End the gynocracy. It's 2016 and women r stil reel sexiss

Same reason far more women than men murder their own children; we're different.

It's not men campaigning for the right to murder their own children :^)

both men and women have the ideology to cause great change. men have the physical capability to do so.

>men have the physical capability to do so.
Physically enabled by wombs, my noonga.

women are the ultimate cucks and 99/100 not kill for what they believe in

Behind every mass murderer ...is a woman.

You can live without niggers and mooslims(and would indeed be better off), but you can't live without men. You would also overall be A LOT worse off without men, since men pretty much do everything.

ISREAL

one of the biggest mass murders today is female.

angela merkel

prove me wrong.

Post of the year

>no sound to hear the sergeants yelling abuse
Why would you do this Pierre?

she is awful, but first prove yourself right bro

I remember getting taught about women's rights every goddam year at school. Not once did we learn about men's rights or issues.

ok, you going into the oven last

I'm pretty sure this lady was a reporter. Not a trained soldier.

Totally, it's from some Russian Reality TV show. Note how they don't pander to the stronk womyn meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=2CL4Gtm8AGI

Still funny, though.

>the one in white going back for seconds
I'm dying

>no sound to hear the sergeants yelling abuse

Unfortunately, it's not at all what you would think.

youtube.com/watch?v=g6x2guhVu_w

It's all nice and cute but how would you like your life to depend on a medic that can barely pass the physical ?

What bothers me is how the media spins it as a tale of stronk womyn that can do any men's job.

abcnews.go.com/US/inspiring-video-shows-army-captain-stumbling-end-12/story?id=30842353

Its white men fault. Stop trying to scapegoat

this fucking board