Still doesnt realize this makes him a has been

>Still doesnt realize this makes him a has been

OH MY GODNESS HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Screenshot_20180323-135114.png (1080x1683, 508K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AeXKyj2ggwM
youtube.com/watch?v=9CQb-yyBBWs
youtu.be/tDpx9GGH79I?t=3m15s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's like 37, he kept himself from becoming a has been for 5 years longer than your average footballer

Absolutely based

what is he supposed to do? play as a crippled old man in a top european league? immediately retire? retire 3 years ago? which one of those makes him NOT a has been? is he supposed to be an elite footballer til he's 85 and just drops dead on the pitch like every other superstar?

I don't like this cunt but you make no sense

/thread

>never won the CL
>never performed in the world cup
oh no no no no no

The goal he scored against England was one of the best I've ever seen desu

>36 year old footballer
>made bank by creating a marketable persona but also actually winning trophies every single year in top leagues throughout whole career
>make some more dough in comfy retirement league get to win a few other meme trophies for le lion instagram posts while getting to live in LA
>retire around 40

what is the problem here?

And arguably only became one after all because of the injury.

>oh no no no no no
shit meme

He's marketing himself, and it's clearly working on you.

If you're a teenager sure, it was nice to watch but it was memetastic. He's scored better that just weren't as flashy

Attached: IMG_4243.png (645x729, 82K)

It was cool but his best goal is the Euro Italy one.
youtube.com/watch?v=AeXKyj2ggwM

t. 14 year old

t. 15 year old

Man we used to have so many great players. What happened?

diversity

t. 12 year old

t. 13 year old

Non-meme responses please. Why is Denmark's talent pool so much bigger than Sweden's now? They're literally half our population.

t. 10 year old

t. 9 year old

I don't know. There's a huge interest for football in Sweden. Obviously Zlatan helped with that. Maybe our academies are bad. Maybe it's just random chance. I doubt mass immigration caused it actually. It's strange that there are no immigrants other than Zlatan who are elite at football though.

t. 8 year old

New born here. This is a beautiful goal.

Attached: CE785E74-476A-47DA-AFC8-C701117094B1.gif (450x239, 3.64M)

>le ibra face

He took a shot and it went in, looks nice but claiming the best goal he's ever seen?

I think you're underestimating how hard that is to score.

the city of LA definitely suits zlatan

>Welcome to Zlatan
im fuckin cringing so hard what does this even mean

this goal was also brilliant:

youtube.com/watch?v=9CQb-yyBBWs

Who is this faggot?

That angle does it no justice, scoring against >us and being ballsy enough to try an overhead kick 20 yards outside the box, probably never be another scored like it

Yeah the city with Hollywood cares about some ugly divegrass player from Sweden

Most of the time it doesn't go in, it's a nice flashy goal. I remember being impressed with Seedorf's goal from the middle of the pitch while he was at halal

Both of your countries are shit at football, what are you talking about?

Yet both of us are going to the World Cup. What's up with that, Chile?

t.85 year old

ha, rekt

you just wait. this guy is gonna misjudge his level of celebrity in the states, get in a fight at a club, do the "don't you know who i am?" routine, and get embarassed.

Much like your country the uefa is a joke, Mohamed, you wouldnt clasify either in the CONMEBOL. Hope you enjoy the group stage.

*cries to fifa*
*eliminates self*

It's because your immigrants are mainly arabs. They generally suck at sports.
Should be importing africans like France.

>Doesnt even try to refute my point

Attached: 1517178275434.jpg (588x823, 109K)

Like you would've gotten much further. You haven't gone further than the RO16 in over half a century. Your star players have now gone to shit, what makes you think you'd suddenly go any further now?

What the punishment have been if the defender used his hand to stop it?

A red and a penalty, probably.

Suarez did that vs Ghana in the World Cup. He got sent off and Ghana got a penalty. They missed it and Uruguay advanced on penalties.

youtu.be/tDpx9GGH79I?t=3m15s

Attached: suarez.jpg (682x400, 85K)

Fuck me you lot are some dickriding customers, we really praising Zlatan for being the focal point of a money team in what was a embarrassing league at the time (still is depending who you ask)

Fuck off

this

He was the focal point in every team he played excluding Barcelona and Juventus. No matter where he went, he won trophies. Last time any other team than Juventus won Serie A was when Zlatan played for Milan.

>Zlatan NEVER won the Champions League

Attached: 1340789795500.jpg (600x400, 177K)

>barcelona win cl
>leave inter for barcelona
>inter win cl
>request to leave because you cant get along with the manager
>barcelona win cl

We had to beat Holland and Italy. You had to beat Peru. Fucking retard.

Attached: 1511843276083.jpg (313x313, 12K)

>getting this upset

Attached: 3C786E0A-D1DE-4430-83EF-5CBD415FEAC8.jpg (436x298, 85K)

>against no goalkeeper

Attached: 1481471786484.jpg (250x242, 14K)

PERÚ > holland or italy

kek, seems like he hurt your feelings, Pedro.

diversity

We largely focus on the wrong things in youth development, with too much focus on the team and too little on the individual.

Still, our talent pool is stronger now than it's been for quite some time. As for Denmark they have as close to a golden generation as a country like Denmark could possibly come. Won't happen again.

Should the punishment for this be changed to goal awarded + yellow card?

Making it a penalty makes no sense, but for the illegal act it was 100% going in so why now give the GK a chance to save it

What I always wonder is why don't the player pull themselves up by grabbing the crossbar

>Worst generation for both teams
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeww
Beating Holland and Italy doesn't mean anything these days. I'm happy that Chile is out, but top kek at you puffing your chest for beating mediocre teams that were resting on their laurels.

But the window transfer closed?

We will settle this on the field tomorrow, Achmed. And after that we are coming for big brother norway.

Seems like an obvious thing to do, especially late in the match when going down a man would be less crippling

>Hart assist
Why is he such a mong?

Weeeew, getting a little tear in the eye over there?

>puffing your chest
Just saying that UEFA is the hardest confederation by far and that we should have more world cup spots.

If people start doing it more they can just make suspensions longer. But yeah in a world cup knockout match there is no reason not to do it.

why are we so good at destroying italy?

Attached: felix.jpg (460x374, 37K)

>still no mulatto kids

SAD !

Ibra has had a fine career and is still passionate wherever he goes. What did he do to you to make you hate him? Did he rape your team?

It's the ultimate taking one for the team.

Gyan should have scored his pelanty

Why does Ibrahimovic refer to himself in third person in interviews?

roleplaying

Because Zlatan is goat

There are billions of I's but only one Zlatan

In a season where Juventus finished like 7th or something with people like Quagliarella, Matri and a 32 yo Del Piero as their main players.

Meanwhile, he got knocked out of the Champions League by Peter Crouch because he never comes up clutch in that competition. Then a year later, Conte happened, Pirlo joined Juventus from Milan and Juventus won the league.

Then he left for France with his tail between the legs because he got exposed by a 33yo because that league is shit and he could coast it at what was by far the best team in the country.

And in the end, under Zlatan's leadership, PSG went past the quarter-finals a whopping zero times.

He's an iconic player, but his legacy is more through memes and his god-complex that people somehow accept from him, but not from anyone else than his performances on the pitch, which were great, but not peak.

not rating this goal is ridiculous. football can be chaos at times especially when countries play each other so making the best out of unusual situations like this an score like that is an amazing feat

Becasue fanboys eat it up

You're exaggerating. Milan had a lot of goals disallowed. Including one specifically against Juventus. Had everything gone right, they would've won the league again. What's more noteworthy is how directly after Zlatan and Thiago Silva left the entire team collapsed.

>Never won X trophy = shit
>One of the most condecorated football players ever

mmmmmm

I don't get it, he must have at least over $100M in the bank already, why not just retire and go into movies or just fucking sit on his ass at home and eat swedish fish in front of the TV?

I mean, MLS? Come on. Surely they can't be paying him THAT much... can they?

bitch you get payed for kicking a ball around, and looking dope while doing it. Whats not to love?

what's sad is that he's going to the galaxy, which is a plastic and tacky club - even by MLS standards - and also a has-been themselves
it's like if ronaldo signed for QPR right now

Zlatan is so cringe

>league babby
even Fred wins league titles

> Will never win the premier league title.

So. Fucking. Close.

Attached: 1364832520093.gif (320x240, 2.05M)

>Just saying that UEFA is the hardest confederation by far
Ah yes, the power houses of Andorra and Macedonia.

Ah yes, the power houses of tarragona and tabasco

Why are all balkan diaspora full of themselves?