A lil' cash with the Emulex, a lil' Emulex with the cash

>a lil' cash with the Emulex, a lil' Emulex with the cash

Boyd has the greatest character arc of any show I've ever seen. He went from neo-nazi, to a cult leader, to the head of a criminal 'empire', and then to a preacher.

>GOD DAYUM Raylan, your timing SUCKS

most kino villain ever

Is this show any good? I really want to like Olyphant, but it always seems like he takes himself too seriously for being second-rate.

> So I've been told.
Can one man be so based? He discarded Ava when he was finished with her. Even when Boyd moved into her house, she still tried to make a pass at Raylan. On top of that, he cucked Boyd out of his revenge.

It's really good, you could recommend this show to literally anyone and they'd like it

It's worth it solely for the dynamic between the two main characters. Olyphant gets beaten up a lot in the show if it sweetens the pot at all.

Really? in interviews he always seems really laid back and he's criticized his own acting a lot in the past. The show is definitely worth checking out, its probably his best role

well LOOKEE HERE... raylan gibbons in my very own bar

WELL WELL WELL AS I LIVE AND BREATH WHY IF IT ISNT MAH OL' FRAND RAYMOND GIBBONS WHAT BRANGS YOU TO HARLAN COUNTY RAYMOND AND ON ACCOUNT OF WHUT, MIGHT AH AKS DO WE FINE FOLKS OF HARLAN OWE THIS UMM WANDERFULLL PLEASURE OF THIS CONVERSHASHION MUH DEAR MARSHUL?

>Boyd. *stoically tips stetson*

It's great. I think I'm still somewhere in the fourth or fifth season though, I didn't finish it. Being from the same region (although I am from east TN rather than east KY), they get a lot of stuff right. Bothers the shit out of me that it was filmed in California but that wasn't enough to detract from my enjoyment of the show.

Olyphant never seems like he's taking himself too seriously

the character he plays is pretty comedic too

Thanks, I was waiting to hear something like this. All I judged him on was the die hard flick and Hitman.

I've seen him in the new show with Drew Barrymore, and the guy has strength in his comedic roles. The only way to describe his character in that show is as a pussy, but he makes it work.

You really should give Deadwood a chance as well, it's far better than Justified (which is great as well, just not as ambitious and patrician)

I'd say Deadwood S1 > any Justified season, but Justified is better overall

Thanks, will do.

RAYLAN GIVENS

>Raylan Givens, Boyd Crowder, and Avery Markham are soon to converge, Mr. Vasquez. Like the aligning of the planets, if those planets carried guns and hated my guts. I don't ever plan on returning to Kentucky.

Let's put it to a vote, Sup Forums.

Boyd Crowder

-OR-

Shane Vendrell

??

both

There's a new season of vice principals?

I'm from east TN, too. What county are you in?

I live in Nashville now, but I grew up in Oak Ridge.

Nice. I live in Knoxville. I've always been curious how many other east TN people lurk on here.

My favorite justified line is in the pilot

Boyd: And what gun do you have on you right now?
Raylan: You'll pay to find out.

the majority of Sup Forums wasn't even born when the shield was airing. That said Shane was one of the most tragic character in tv history.
That fucking finale

I'm not sure about Sup Forums, but you're the second I've seen on Sup Forums at large. The other was from an mmo general.

WE DUG COAL TOGETHER

best irrelevant character?

>HAHAAAAA, RAYMAN GIBBONS

>extremely skilled war veteran
>alcoholic
>has ptsd
>ZERO SCREENTIME

top why
gutterson was so good everytime he was on screen

Reminder that the best role walton ever had was in The shield

RYALAN GIVENS, as i live and breath

Shane for sure. Guy was such a massive, tragic fuckup. Every time he takes any initiative on his own, he makes things worse for everyone involved. At least Boyd knows what he's doing most of the time, and when he gets fucked you know he saw it coming. When Shane gets fucked he has no idea at all, so you take pity on him like you would a dog or a small child.

Morristown here, about 45 minutes from Knoxville

>tfw came in here thinking it was a vice principals thread
disappoint

>Family meeting
Still haunted by that fucking finale
That hanful of episode with shane on the run is one of the best archs in tv history
I hope The Americans will pull that shit next year

I cannot recommend this show highly enough. Every aspect of it is outstanding.

Also, threadly reminder that Wynn Duffy did nothing wrong

>vice principals

Why would such a good actor stoop so low is beyond me

>yfw you realize he was one of the leads in Eurotrip

You do this in every thread you insufferable faggot. It's not funny or clever or adding anything to the conversation.