So apparently "Genderfuck" parties are a growing thing in New York City clubs

So apparently "Genderfuck" parties are a growing thing in New York City clubs.

You can imagine this degeneracy will be coming soon to a small town near you.

I'll post some examples.

getting conquered by Russia sounds better and better over time, doesn't it?

delet

As an mtf I think theres is nothing worse in all the history of transsexuality then this mother fucking glorification and acceptance of these fucking faggots who have nothing to do with transsexuality at all. They should be fucking hung. I hate them. Real transsexuals have been shoved into this fucking fetishism where we get attacked and hated for something that isnt even fucking us. Its like everyone is going around in fucking blackface and everyone is accepting it.

If it weren't for traps and finding Sup Forums in like 2006 and seeing people like linetrap dressing up at the conventions and being cute and normal, I probably would of blown my brains out. All i would see are these disgusting fucking dragqueens and I wasnt like that. Now these fucking faggots are being shoved into kids faces and I can only think that they must all be suffering so fucking much and experiencing the same spiritual pain that I had to go through but its even worse because its everywhere and they are wearing fucking diapers and shit and pretending to be us. Fuck I hate them so much. These fucking people are literally the source of all the pain in my life.

Show us your butt

It's the jews user

Top notch US degenerate products. Shipping out soon.

>Real transsexuals have been shoved into this fucking fetishism where we get attacked and hated for something that isnt even fucking us. Its like everyone is going around in fucking blackface and everyone is accepting it.
You're an uppity pervert. Nothing more.

You're a transvestite that has convinced himself that you are more important and valid than other. You are greatly mistaken.

Nuke Murrica

If men were to murder each other, bash each others' brains in, become king, and get hot chicks in that outfit most guys would think it's the height of macho masculine dress.

You're all plebians

No Im a woman. Being forced to be a man when I wasn't made me feel like a transvestite. Now im just myself. The last thing I would ever do would be to dress up like a fucking shemale dragqueen faggot. I'd rather fucking die.

>it thinks it's a woman
proved my point.

roflmao I'm totally imagining a dude a in a dress bitching like a woman about another dude in a dress.... I love all the hate you're spewing... maybe the reason people don't like you isn't because you wear a dress but because you're a hateful little twat?

lewd

just a little tbqh familia
just a little

based

If you say so.

>adults playing dress up

Has Peter Pan syndrome become some kind of epidemic now?

Post us a picture then, I want to see how well you pass.

Do blow your brains out, the hatred inside you will never subside. You are a self loathing piece of shit.

Simply scathing. No more hate? Time to go cry into your pillow?

Pretty much. Also tons of women call themselves FTM for attention and do exactly the same shit except its not about crossdressing for them. Its about getting attention and septum nose piercings and colored hair and feminine eyebrows and cleavage.

>pic related your average FTM supposedly suffering from gender dysphoria

Literally every single person born after....fuck it 1975 is mentally ill.
I am insane.
You are insane.
We're all fucking nuts.

Ugh. Why do these idiots associated with us? They are mentally ill and need help.

By help, I mean gassed.

nothing more ironic than transexuals getting mad at other trannies for being mentally ill.

>I'm a woman
Top kek, the delusion is real. You're just playing dress-up.

I dont hate myself. I hate faggots who pretend to be something their not for attention. It sickens me to know how much I've gone through and to see these diaper wearing faggots putting on prison bitch makeup oh i mean "transitioning" in their 50s and abandoning their kids and wives to pretend to be adult babies. Every single one of these faggots you look into, you can be sure to find their ageplay fetlife account. Chrischan is now amongst them and he fits them exactly.

stop trying to get attention with your 'Some trannies are mentally ill freak, but at least I'm aware I'm a mentally ill freak!" Nobody gives a shit, stop, leave Sup Forums and go back to /lgbtqaaipkillyourself/

>cultural appropriation is absolutely evil
>gender and racial appropriation is perfectly fine and in fact not doing it is evil

I'd fuck that dude.

The real question user, is are you cute? That validates everything you've said.

>Hates people who act like you
>Not self loathing
Pick one and afterwards blow you brains out

As a tranny, I do not endorse this shit. The backlash won't fall on them when they go back to being normal males or females in their daily lives, it will fall on actual trannies. Gas them.

You didn't listen.

It doesn't matter if you support Trump or not just leave you degenerate bastards

MAH SIDES

Trump knows and he will fix this.

That's a typical case of attentionwhorisis if I ever seen one

>would of
and nothing of great value would've been lost

I hope everyone understands why muslims like to kill these types of people

There are a lot of clubs in NYC. These are loser gatherings for the fat and ugly.

although I have seen more ugly soft men in dresses lately tbqh

kill yourself kayla

Conchita Wurst is lifting hard it seems.

those shoulders wasted on a skinny fat fag

>Posting Chris-chan
He's a thing all on his own, a truly ascended being

I find it hilarious how every time a tra(p/ns) pretnds to be redpilled here they get told off more than a nigger would. Anyone can put in a skirt and pretend to be a girl. Hell, the Jews want this to be the norm. If you want to "be a cute trap" and crossdress or whatever, I don't give a shit, it's just a fetish. Don't go around forcing people to think you're a girl and affirm your delusions.

Omy fuck thats disgusting why do these faggots think they look good they look like a nightmare

this is some war on christmas shit

>tmw living in a neighborhood full of right-wing spics and niggers I will never have to go through this because non-white non-liberals hate this kind of faggot shit

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHAHAHA

Why does a guy need a strap-on? Like that makes no sense whatsoever? Is this just next level degeneracy? Or is the guy racist and doesn't actually want to put his dick in a black dude?

You guys try to hard to be Sup Forumstards circa 2006.

Probably something to do with being a submissive cuck faggot and how he cant use his weewee cause nigger slave massa said no.

Maybe that's just Sup Forums?

Reminder that if your a lesbian and reject Chris Chan you are a Transphobic Nazi!

thats so fucking fucked fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK

>I'm a woman
>I'm not like other faggots pretending to be women

I'll hand it to you, that's a very female thing to say. You're still a mentally ill pervert, though.

Wait, so people dress up and fuck each other? Doesn't seem new to me, we've had the same with furries or bronies a while back, didn't we?
Anyway, fucking disgusting.

Guarantee half you faggots will be joining those parties you sick, degenerate fucking hypocrites

Rev up those fryers!

we like traps, not ugly as fuck buff bearded dudes wearing dresses

If he was doing that ironically it would be funny, if not then god help us all

>You can imagine this degeneracy will be coming soon to a small town near you.
lol

But it's not, don't be a faggot.

You can bitch about how stereotypes could be different, but you still have to accept what is in the here and now.

We can say "What if Hitler won WW2?" all we like but in the end we have to deal with the jews, and we must accept that in order to move forward.

TL;DR Stop being a fucking bitch

dude nyc has public masturbation booths

FTM huh?

Looks like every other attention whoring emo girl to me.

>HIGH TEST
T
E
S
T

If you have a dick between your legs you're a man, faggot

publicity stunt m8, not a real thing.