So the kid beheaded by the Syrian rebels was actually 19 years old and was a volunteer fighter in pro-Assad NDF

so the kid beheaded by the Syrian rebels was actually 19 years old and was a volunteer fighter in pro-Assad NDF.

he looked so young because he had thalassemia.

> en.zamanalwsl.net/news/17026.html

see that certificate in the picture? the last line says "Place and year of birth: Homs, 1995"

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=46327ba5c5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lmao
The last kid executed by moderate terrorist was a midget according to redditors too

>they are good they dindu noffin bad

It doesn't really matter if he was 12 or not tbqh.

>Media
>Ever being accurate on anything

You people actually believed he was 11?

Also, your shitty country sucks. I hope muslims blow that wall of yours and overrun tel aviv like cockroaches they are

>defending people that chop off heads

Why am I not surprised by your flag?

>born 1995
>19 years old
Uh.

Jewish lies. If he had thalassemia he would be too weak to lift himself, let alone a fucking machinegun. He also doesn't have any of the characteristic bone deformaties or abdominal distention.

I don't get why these fucks don't fight to the death. they must know if they surrender they are going to be killed.

If I was this mutt I would keep fighting til I ran out of bullets and once all hope was lost use a grenade to blow myself up.

go out with some dignity ffs.

Charlemagne beheaded like 300 filthy anglo-saxons. beheading is an european technique of terror
ISIS confirmed for aryans

At some point it also becomes a matter of *how* you get killed.

Getting your head lopped off with a sword is relatively quick.

Getting set on fire, or put in a cage and lowered into a swimming pool... that's what happens when you keep fighting back and make things difficult.

>it doesn't matter if they beheaded a child or not tbqh famalamadingdong

What if they put babies on spikes? What about if they go around skinning grannies? Where on the slippery slope of evil do we start to recognise this as truly evil and not just bad?

>sword
they use small knife actually

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

6000, actually.

Arabs.

oh ok kike, so that makes it ok to behead him?
i always knew there was a alqaida kike connection

but trump said that we would work with our one of our greatest allies in the region israel to help turn the tables on isis

Oh so it's totally ok. I'm relieved.

he also said that we would force the two to negotiate the peace treaty if he had to. Does that sound like a man that will put isreal's interests above US's Interests?

This is a good point. His killers thought he was a child, so whether or not he actually was a child is of little consequence.

It's all about intent. They intended to torture and behead a child, and that's the true evil.

It's kind of like if a drug dealer sells you baking soda that he believes to be cocaine he can still be convicted of drug dealing, because he possessed the requisite intent to commit the crime.

No surprise a kike is defending the Mossad agents known as the """"""""""Syrian"""""""""" rebels

>It's kind of like if a drug dealer sells you baking soda that he believes to be cocaine he can still be convicted of drug dealing, because he possessed the requisite intent to commit the crime.
If i want to blow up someone's head using a stick , pointing at him, becuase im insane and think the stick is a shotgun would i go to jail in USA?

Well they do need peace ye... but isn't that also the plan anyway? trump won't stop the coalition in syria, it's chaos. Good luck on a treaty

Point is that isreal won't rule us when Trump is going to be president, it will truly be america first. We will help out isreal, surely, but for a price, and then they can fuck off

Really, what does US get out of this whole greatest ally thing anyways?

Give me beheading video or I'll bomb your house inshallah

>stating facts is now defending the moderate terrorists
Bruh... That's one fragile narrative right there.

He said he'd "force" negotiations only to try and gather support from some leftists.
He's all for the increasing of settlements.
He's been a staunch Israel supporter for many, many decades now.

Trump's daughter married a jew and he voiced support for Israel.

Probably not, because the "reasonable man" couldn't believe a stick to be a shotgun, and under your hypothetical you many be incompetent to stand trial.

>1995
>19
Shlomo, come on, have you been burning a lot of that Kosher Kush lately?

It seems forced tho. Like, he really, really wants to seem like he's all for isreal, but deep inside, he may not really mean it. He's smart, he knows how business works, he knows that he would stand no chance for presidency if he publicly didn't bow down to the jew. Guess we will wait and see once he is president, but I doubt that he will put Isreal's Interests over Us Interests

haha l am getting ahead of myself here, thinking the president is informed of what will happen the day after tommorow

>hey goyim pro "moderate" terrorist sources claimed they have "documents" that proof the victim of the beheading by U.S. and Israel supported terrorists was like 10 years older than he looks
>please stop opposing enemies of Israels enemies

Image trying to be this much of an apologist for Muslim jihadists.

He was a Paleshitian fighter.

Zero fucks given.

How to spot an arab: they always spell Israel as Isreal

>Where on the slippery slope of evil do we start to recognise this as truly evil and not just bad?

I think we're long past recognizing that.

dindu nuffin.

no but even if he was actually a fighter , he is still 10 so he didnt deserve to die

I think his point was it doesn't matter how old he was this shit needs to be nuked from existence and the history books tbqh familiar.

>he was a palestinian
"no"
>no fucks given
its kind of hard to give a fuck untill it happens to someone you care about so i cant blame you.

no we we dont.
We actually spell it israeel

Be careful what you say, sweden. Hate crime is illegal in your country, and you're dangerously close to making an insult against a superior race!

>6000

I'm not defending them, they are all scum and their ideology is one of the top reasons why the modern world is so fucked (inb4 no its le jews, have an upboat).
that said, I abhor misinformation. sadly this includes misinformation that hurts the globalist kikes.

sure it does. are you saying there's no difference between beheading a child and beheading a volunteer fighter of an enemy militia?
we're not debating whether or not public beheadings are acceptable (they aren't) nor am I saying this excuses them beheading someone (it doesn't)

lol wtf not all thalassemia patients are fragile little creatures.
also, some of these claims may be fabricated, but at the very least the guy is a fighter as this isn't the only "incriminating" pic of him.
as for the jewish part, boy are you in for a trip if you'll ever have the misfortune of having to read Middle Eastern media. the amount of lies and propaganda there would make you want to watch CNN.

Whats funny is do you really think the people beheading him knew he had some obscure malady and knew he was actually 19 if this in fact true?

>born in 95'
>19 years old
kek. I thought you goys were good at maths

>19 years old
>born 1995

That really activates my neurogenetic transmitters

>kid beheaded by the Syrian rebels was actually 19 years old
>"Place and year of birth: Homs, 1995"

wouldn't that make him between 20 - 21

I heard the new adjusted number is closer to 6,000,000

he knew what he was getting into when he volunteered to fight for ndf.

>stating facts

There are no facts here. All we have to go on is that a boy got his head chopped off. He sure as hell didn't have thalassemia.

>Posting degeneracy
Typical subversive!
Go spread your filth in another thread

Yeah and they take a while to saw through your neck. Fuck that.

Here what it sounds like when those cunts don't edit out the squeals.

liveleak.com/view?i=46327ba5c5

who says they didn't know he wasn't a child? maybe they thought it would have more use as propaganda if they claimed he was a child, seeing as they filmed it and all.
and they were right, look at the buzz this created compared to the average beheading video (and sadly there a lot of these nowadays)

oops meant to reply to

For certain propaganda videos yes.

When they're doing mass public executions, its large blades, or even just gunshots. Unless you make it difficult for them... in which case you get to be one of the lucky people that gets drowned or burned.

>jew
>goy

Muzzies are inbred as fuck.

On second thought, holy shit is greater israel a thing? l hope ww3 doesn't happnen over this bullshit, everyone should get along and stop funding extremist proxy soldiers, it's not getting things done really, well... not on their part atleast. the big kids in the playground have to negotiate, assad has already lost power and with russia and US forces backing SDF forces, l think we can see where things are going and the move on mosul shortly.

You can still have support for Israel and be against the globalists. A prime example is the Israeli government and the conservative/right-wing Israeli public. They're often at odds with globalists (Jewish or not) - Donald Trump, if you follow properly, has that same mentality.
He'll be a good president - Israel should have no complaints.

I'm tired of all the pandering to isreal. The jews can die in hell, along with muslims, for all I care. They treat "Goys", or "Infidels" like crap, cattle. Why should I care about people that would spit at me if I went to isreal?

The moment US pulls out support, Isreal gets overrun and dies. That doesn't sound like a sound ally to me

That damage control

> On second thought, holy shit is greater israel a thing?

Nope, not a single person in a position of power here believes this. no party even remotely condones it. If anything, it's the other way around - our politicians are constantly trying to hand away more of our (undisputed) territories to """"Palestinians"""".

"Greater Israel" is a bogeyman by globalist kikes who want us to become a non-Zionist country and demonize our right-wing politicians, or a meme by edgy teenagers

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

If he really did have a disease or if this is propaganda for damage control , l find this so funny... so he had a midget disease... ok. thumbs up. if it's true fuck, shit go ay he knew what he was getting into. But those moderate rebels are the good guys ay damn but why doesn't Russia go into Iraq if they are fighting terrorists?

So, what you're saying is, the jews are jewing themselves? Internalised jewing?

Oh, well I guess it's okay he had his head sawed off, then.

It's okay, guys. He wasn't really 12. No reason to be disgusted by his abominable murder.

>implying even if it was true, that excuses it
Gas yourself kike.

l also think so, it is stupid and serves no purpose really. Assad is allies with Palestine right?

Let's not lose our heads over this, they are just good boys trying to get their lives back on track

yes.
most people don't know this, but we are genuinely one of the most cücked countries out there, I'm talking Merkel's Germany-tier here.

>why doesn't Russia go into Iraq if they are fighting terrorists?
Because we are not a world police with more than half a $trillion millitary budget, so we have to stick to the places that are crucial to us? No one is going to fight terrorists because "freedom/democracy". We have our own agenda in Syria (what a shocker).

Serious question Sup Forums: If you are in war, and you come across a enemy that is a child, and this child has killed your own soldiers, along with other child soldiers, what would you do? Onviously behading is fucked up, but are you really going to let your enemy survive because he is a child?

>thalassemia
He was a brave patriot that didnt allow his disease to stop him fighting for his country.

F

Not Anglo-Saxons, continental Saxons.

wtf i hate muslims now

Depends on the situation. If my side had the resource to capture them without risk then I'd take the children prisoner, then send them to a facility to recieve treatment. If they posed immediate danger in a fight then I'd kill them.

Shoot him. Not fucking beheading plus make a video of it to show off.

this "send to facility for treatment" Idea was the ersponse i was expecting, Do you think the SAA has child soldier rehabilitation capability? I doubt they even have the psychologists for PTSD treatment, let alone child rearing, and the same goes for most conflicts that are going on, Way too much naivete here sometimes which is surprising

thanks for playing, I just wanted to trigger some autism.
it actually says "Homs, 1997".

What are you claiming is off about this?

Yeah, i think it actually says "i'm just pulling that out of my ass".

NWO is coming

I'm glad you can confirm the Arab world is at least roughly 1200 years behind Europe, but I don't get your point.

If the africans do then the syrians do. You send them to a school or a mosque with a few nurses, teachers and guards and get to work.

>Sup Forums actually believes this propaganda from a Jew of all people

kys faggots

l fucking love trump, seriously, he even has a tanning bed haha will make for a good president.

Based Mosley, and good message also Norway, those seeking to spread degeneracy need to be chastised and suppressed.

It's really quite a shame that international politics protects ISIS from being utterly destroyed.

these were the "moderate" rebels Obama always talks about, if I'm understanding correctly

Even more based , he is sick ,yet he still fights for his country and kills Terrorist instead of running to europe ! Rest in peace hero

>now

Salafism will still be around after isis gets wiped out, If you look at it larger perspective, isis is kind of a problem solution. Created by funding these proxy soldiers but why did that happen? In 2011 the whole UAE severed ties with them completely and so did alot of western countries the rest is history proxy war 1O1

Severed ties with Syria completely* Honestly when does it end though?

Shlomo, did they pay you to shill for isis aswell? or did you just decide to do freelance after you've been kicked out of your shilling agency?

you mistranslated the last phrase as homs 1995 instead of homs 1997 just to try and divert these simpelton's attention from the fact that this whole document is fake, even if the kid was 19 as you are saying, the document says mokhabarat etc, which means "the secret service, special operations unit".
him being a volunteer is not true based on the fact that you don't volunteer to be a secret service agent in Syria, the kid is a palestinian with the last name ISSA, which is the arabic pronunciation for jesus, ISIS beheaded him because he was a christian, and yet shlomo is coming to do some damage control convincing everyone in the world that this poor little kid was a butcher and a terrorist.

well done shlomo, you just outkiked yourself.

pic related it's another arabic christian.

>WOT

They are all proxy soldiers of various groups and affiliations, look into it and get a headache