Why does every men in this show look so eliminate and gay? Is this shit normal in America? Is it accurate?

Why does every men in this show look so eliminate and gay? Is this shit normal in America? Is it accurate?

Is there a single 100% straight guy left in your high schools?

what the fuck

How do you people not realize you are the new fedoralords?

Do men need to be drinking brandy next to a fireplace while listening to early Tom Waits to be masculine or something you fag?

So this is normal in America? holy fuck

I haven't yet gotten a straight answer on whether I should watch this or not. I'm thinking no.

It bothers me how no one says how fucking hot Clay's mom is. I legit had a boner every time she went on screen

It's because of all the chemicals and shit they pump into your body through our foods and medication and vaccines and shit.

She is adorable in her track suit.

You should. Great production values.

fuck off grandpa

There's that word again.

This show has made me worried about the future of America.

I live in a 100% white town in the north of Canada and seeing this show is like a slap in the face. This is only a question of time before it happens here.

If that's truly how every young men looks and act like you guys are fucked.

Do you have anything else you want to watch?

If the answer is yes, then don't watch this.

No most boys look like Bieber faggots and not masculine. I seriously think American teenage girls are fucking gay.

When women are more manly than you, you should ask yourself questions.

How do you not realize this like a step away from reddit tier "real men have beards" shit?

This isn't about beards, this is about men not acting like faggots.

I only watch movie/show if they talked about on Sup Forums so I can meme.

I live in a immigrant town in the south of Canada and this show is a total reflection of reality.

God help us

Last time I checked there was only one non-cuck straight guy in the show

And even he's a fucking coal burner

The gayest guy in my high school acted like the straightest guy in that show.

This is seriously worrying. That was only 10 years ago.

What the fuck is going on?

yeah were totally fucked

Show fucking sucks and no america is not like that. That is mtv(generalized)media pushing that on younger generation

Men are being tricked to think women want effeniment men by fennimiast groups. I'm sure the writers for that show are connected to feminism some how. So now all young men think this is how you attract women and that's why they are all doing this. lol it's going to be a rude awakening when their wives leave them for a alpha kek

>Estrogen in Beer
>Estrogen in Soy
>Estrogen in Water
Pick your poison goy